[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Redpilled enough to know that this was/is propaganda from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8
File: 1.jpg (149 KB, 1000x316) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
149 KB, 1000x316
>Redpilled enough to know that this was/is propaganda from the 18th & 19th century

Niggers weren't really packed in like that. There is no way. They might have been uncomfortable, but not to the point where they couldn't move an inch. This was all just Union propaganda.
>>
File: 3.jpg (72 KB, 450x291) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
72 KB, 450x291
This is my favorite one. Just complete BS.
>>
>>73495826
wouldn't hanging them from hooks fit more in?
>>
File: 2.jpg (259 KB, 1600x677) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
259 KB, 1600x677
>>
>>73495826
>Achievement Unlocked: Common sense!
>>
>>73495893
Logistics isn't hard to comprehend, especially in the slave trade. These were made by white-guilt individuals who know nothing on proper shipping methods.
>>
File: 4.jpg (278 KB, 960x524) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
278 KB, 960x524
I like this one.

>on the verge of death
>literally came from Africa

Yeah, its like those photos of the polar bears stranded on melting ice in the ocean. Bitch, that polar bear wasn't there for years as the ice melted.
>>
>>73495826
I have a small business and use motorcycles to deliver some of my wares so i take good care of my equipment, i don't wanto deliver by foot or bycicle anything. It only makes sense that the slaves were treated fairly since they were basically farming equipment, i don't belive this bullshit that they were badly harm or mistreated if i hurt my fucking slaves i will have endup picking the cotton myself, fuck that that's why i bought the niggers.
>>
>not possible to survive the journey that long without ridiculous muscle atrophy and losing the ability to walk

They almost certainly came from local islands. They look more like that than actual Afrikaners.
>>
>>73496101
>on the verge of death
>literally came from Africa
Seems about right
>>
>>73495826
I think you're underestimating the greed of slave merchants.

More slaves=more profits

It's abosolutelty possible. I've been on trains in India that are just as jam packed and people willingly pay to ride in them let alone forced in.
>>
>>73495826
I thought 4chan thought that this was a good thing. Same thing with the holocaust. But nope deny deny. Own up to it you faggots
>>
>>73495826
How would they eat and drink, shit and piss?

It took like 2 or 3 months to cross the Atlantic back then.
>>
>>73497742
Eat and drank like a twice a day. Bathroom breaks were probably done in groups
>>
>>73495826
That pic looks like a nuke that is about to ruin the entire USA for centuries.
>>
>>73497372
Nobody is going to buy an underfed, malnourished and atrophied slave, idiot. They weren't around so people could subject them to inhumane torture, they were indentured farmhands.
>>
>>73498686
That's about right
>>
File: slave trade.jpg (155 KB, 1203x768) Image search: [Google]
slave trade.jpg
155 KB, 1203x768
Remember kids, White Southern Americans are solely responsible for the African slave trade.
>>
>>73495826
This shit is from when Britain abolished slavery, which was way earlier. Stop being a dipshit.
>>
sure healthy slave get more $, but at the end of the day more saves more chances to sell and profit. if i was a slave trader i would pack them in like op's pic
>>
File: 1449984159480.jpg (18 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1449984159480.jpg
18 KB, 499x499
>>73499898
I love how there is no end date on the Arabs importing slaves
>>
>>73499898
>those tiny numbers to the Middle East

I don't believe it. Muslims were the worst slavers of the era.
>>
>>73497511
>Own up to it
Go back to Tumblr
>>
>>73495826
This is probably the kind of shit where the truth is in the middle.
I doubt most slave traders wanted to put their slaves in so much stress they came on the market deprived and diseased, no one would buy them at that point.
But I can see some upstart newbie overbuying on slaves, packing them all on one ship, miscalculating provisions and ending up with a lot of excess cargo that needed to be disposed of.
I can also see how throwing slaves offboard would be a thing in case of diseases, you wouldn't want it to spread after all.
More like the exception and not the rule though, traders had all the reasons to keep the slaves healthy and strong for the market after all.
>>
>>73495826
Makes you wonder how a shit ship with such a heavy bottom could sail across storms.
>>
imagine being this guy
the only reason you're on this god damned journey is to work on the fields. but they put you like this, and when you arrive your spine is all scoliosic and you can't even lift a twig
>>
>>73495870
There is a lot of space for moar noogahs
>>
>>73496101
Who's the fat kid?
>>
>>73501409
Michael Brown
>>
>>73495826
>Niggers weren't really packed in like that. There is no way.
Not much different from combat ships.
>>
File: 11.jpg (99 KB, 736x489) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
99 KB, 736x489
Fun fact: USS Constitution Berth Deck (where the sailors sleep) has 320 sq. meters area. USS Constitution had around 400 sailors. 0.8 sq. meters per one sailor. Age of Sail was fucking fun.
>>
>>73495826
lol, wtf, does it even matter? It's still was a hellish experience and on-top of that, the women were mass raped by the crew.
>>
>>73504079
>White men
>Attracted to dirty ape women

highly unlikely.
>>
>>73504079
The difference is muh six gorillian slaves per ship, muh whippings, random killing, muh reparations vs nothing.
>>
>>73503856
>implying all the sailors would sleep at the same time.
But yeah, it would have sucked.
Dose tall ships though
>>
>>73495826
Just realized that 17th century slave ships were a technical achievement in ventilation. If not, all those slaves would have suffocated.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.