[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ of SOUTH AFRICA Unite!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
Let's discuss our future.

We're doomed in the next decade.

What now?
>>
>>73494926
Kan je mij verstaan?
>>
Repatriation or death I guess
>>
Can you paint me a quick picture of what you experience over there?
Do you walk around on edge expecting danger around every corner? What is your interaction like with black South afrixans? Do they all despise the Boer, or are there some that want cooperation and coexistence?

I feel for you down there, it must be tough.
>>
File: 1462721850248.png (185 KB, 1796x1100) Image search: [Google]
1462721850248.png
185 KB, 1796x1100
>>73494973
Ek kan jou verstaan, ja.
>>
>>73495171

I have come to the conclusion that a South African revolution has merely been delayed. The dream of a fully united South Africa is slowly fading toward a distopian neopotic nightmare not unlike Zimbabwe. Don't get me wrong, I'm not an extreme right-winger trying to fear-monger foreigners or whine like an American from the deep South about "muh heritage" or pointless things like that.

I am a libertarian. I love freedom of speech, and I believe in individual rights, that is to say, do what you want with yourself and leave others alone. I'm also staunchly for the free market.

I'm not the average Afrikaans-guy you'd expect from a country like South Africa. A third of them are racist farmers, another third are non-racist but socially prejudice city dwellers while another third are like me, an "enlightened" non-traditional kind.

What irks me is just how polarised my nation is becoming as the years go by. From 1994-2009 the future never looked brighter, people of all cultures working together as a united country to build a nation based on human rights/civil liberties.
The ruling government, the African National Congress, are social democrats who have been in power since 1994. Under Mandela it sewn shut the wounds of oppression and hatred caused by the system of Apartheid and carried us forth to the future. Mandela retired and was relieved by a decent president, one Thabo Mbeki, highly intelligent, but some would argue indecisive. But in 2009, he was ousted by a power-hungry former struggle leader, Jacob Zuma.
>>
>>73495203

Jacob Zuma is technically illiterate, having never gone to school, he can read though, slowly. Besides his lack in basic education, he is a traditional Zulu with a very large household. He is stuck in the cold war, having on numerous occasions voiced anti-western rhetoric while warming up to China and Russia. He believes AIDS can be prevented if you take a shower after sex. He has been charged for rape and has stolen millions of tax payers money to pay for luxurious additions to his household and designated them as "security" upgrades. A swimming pool (designated as an emergency fire pool), a amphitheatre (designated as a meeting ground for his guards) and a kraal for cows and chickens (to keep them from walking in front of the alarm sensors of course!)

Under the past 7 years of his leadership, the damage done by the crash of 2008 has not been repaired fully. Our growth is abysmal in comparison to other African countries, unemployment sits at nearly 40% and power outages are the norm.

The government, needing a scapegoat, has begun to point fingers at the "whites", that being me. We are apparently still running everything according to them. You know that American "Thanks Obama" thing whenever something stupid happens like spilling your coffee? We have something like that, except now it's "Thanks Apartheid" :P
>>
Secede, form a militia, remove all the degenerate thought processes, teaching and ideologies that weakened you to this position in the first place.
We all know that the moment the subsaharan niggers are removed from the wings of the white man, they will be helpless. They can barely forge a medieval weapon.
You already know more than most of your compatriots. Seek power, you deserve it.
>>
>>73495361

Service delivery protests are an everyday occurrence and is scaring off investments that we need. With such a poor government, the masses have not decided to vote for other more centrist or established parties. Instead, a radical left party has been founded brandishing red berets and revolutionary attire, the Economic Freedom Fighters, led by Julius Malema. They wish to wipe South Africa clean of "Western Capitalist Influences" which they believe have caused the corruption in government and the stagnation in the economy. This of course means that European influence needs to be removed, cities renamed and statues destroyed. If unprecedented cultural-Marxism wasn't enough, they have vowed to, once in power, to forcibly take land inhabited by white South Africans, "driving us back into the sea".

Now I'm a realist here. This leftists part only received 6% of the vote in their first election, while the ruling (but currently poor) party, the ANC still has 62%. But it will drastically change as this country becomes ever more toxic. The downward spiral does not show signs of stopping.

This is the current volatile situation that my country is in.
>>
>>73495361
>enlightened
*tips fedora and vapes in your face
>>
>>73495467
>>73495171

Thanks for the thoughts and condolences.
>>
The only solution is to secede. 4.5 million whites are not all going to emigrate like less than 300k Rhodesians who had British citizenship.
>>
>>73495497
>>73495361
>>73495410
You should seriously consider succession.

Look i understand you are scared and frightened by the massive African hordes but the Jews in Israel beat the shit out of anyone who looks sideways at them and they number only four millions.
>>
>>73496102
I'm seriously considering succession but where do we start?

Cape is viably, the coloureds don't mind us.
>>
>>73496311
I don't know your people are spread out isolated and lack cohesion. it took the Jews being thrown out of Europe for them to form their own nation state so things could turn very nasty for those that don't want to leave.

Most college educated whites i see from SA are liberal cuckolds as well so it will be very difficult trying to identify a leader that can do what needs to be done.
>>
>>73496102
Only for the chosen ones with Americas military backing but thanks for your contribution.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyktXQpnn2o
>>
>>73496793
lol those were some good times the leftists had concrete blocks dropped on their heads by Rugby fans.

Recently they got butthurt when our prime minister told the media he didn't care about the Springbox tour when he was a kid.
>>
South Africans shouldn't hate all Anglos so much.

I'm a Southerner in the US and our situation is very similar to yours. It was Reagan that put the pressure on SA to end apartheid and he was Irish. Lincoln was Irish too and he used hordes of Irish by the way of immigration to draft them in the union army to subjugate the South. The US federal government forced us to end segregation and forces us to have open borders.

Our demographic situation is like yours just not as acute. Most blacks in the US are here and the Mexicans. We've managed for now to keep law and order but as the demographic situation gets worse that'll be more difficult to maintain.
>>
File: 1452443132811.jpg (123 KB, 477x641) Image search: [Google]
1452443132811.jpg
123 KB, 477x641
>>73495361
>>73495410
>>73495497
>Idealistic African movement undemocratically overtaken by tyrannical idiot who blames whites for everything

Who could have possibly predicted this terrible tragedy?
>>
>>73498846

I know.

But leader? Any type of leader has either been too much of a cuckold or too much of irrational Anglo hating.

Also would be ripped to shreds by media.

If shit hits the fan (which it will by the looks of it) Balkanisation, Yugoslavia style will occur.

However, I can already imagine how the media will try to keep quiet about it, see Rhodesia.
>>
>>73499453
My first girlfriend was a SAffer. If shit really hits the fan we can make room for you over here. Keep your wits about you at least if things are so bad.
>>
File: 1457337198585.jpg (26 KB, 367x500) Image search: [Google]
1457337198585.jpg
26 KB, 367x500
>>73495361
>I'm not the average Afrikaans-guy you'd expect from a country like South Africa. A third of them are racist farmers, another third are non-racist but socially prejudice city dwellers while another third are like me, an "enlightened" non-traditional kind.
>>
>>73495203

Wat is er aan de hand met de BEE-law ?
>>
>>73499968

Not that kind rofl.

I just mean don't generalise what I'm like. I'm not "unique" XD
>>
>>73500626

Blacks get first serve when looking for a job and have much lower requirements. Like a white guy needs a degree to beat a black who barely has high school.
>>
File: small.png (177 KB, 2120x972) Image search: [Google]
small.png
177 KB, 2120x972
Best idea
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.