[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong? Why didn't London elect the tall conservative
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 13
What went wrong?

Why didn't London elect the tall conservative aryan man instead of the mudslime manlet?
>>
brown good white bad
>>
>>73494554
>aryan
Also Jewish
>>
Why shouldn´t muslims vote for their own?
>>
>>73494652

What does his religion have to do with it?
>>
>>73494554
London isn't white.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (187 KB, 1646x1987) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
187 KB, 1646x1987
>>73494554
HES A FUCKING WHITE MALE
>>
>>73494554
i feel bad for khan because hes such a manlet. It's a loss for the white race, but a win for manlets at least.
>>
File: Rat Jew.png (155 KB, 428x500) Image search: [Google]
Rat Jew.png
155 KB, 428x500
>>73494755
You haven't been here very long have you. Let us just say that wherever the Jew has become established the white race has suffered. Ergo, if you happen to be white, you do NOT want a fucking kike in charge.

Why you ask? Because they'll import a bunch off dindus and push degenerate dildos like incest and fag acceptance into your culture. After they take it over of course. I recommend googling the Coincidence Detector, installing it, then going over to wikipedia and browsing things like neoconservatism, Hollywood, news organizations, and Academia. Trust me my fresh initiate, the Echo will drive the point home. Around the Jew, everyone knew.
>>
when the election is between a jew and a muslim, you've already lost.

uk is WAY beyond saving

at least you fags still have the countryside areas, though
>>
>>73494554
Women were given the right to vote.
>>
File: 1461602613195.png (94 KB, 606x486) Image search: [Google]
1461602613195.png
94 KB, 606x486
Is it bad that I would rather there be a jew than a muslim?
>>
>>73494652
Id vote for achmed too now

Good choice london, with jews, you lose
>>
>>73494554
how tall is he?
>>
>>73495841
>I'd rather be worse than the worst thing ever
Yeah you fucking dork, it is bad.
>>
>>73494554
Very simply, the tall conservative aryan man was running on politics by hate. People have had enough of this and believe it's time to embrace diversity instead of butthurt misery and hatred. Fortunately for those with sore asses, there are still websites like this where your misery can be spread and mutually reinforcement can take place. When you emerge from your basement, you'll find a more caring and sympathetic is being created. You might even get some free hugs.
>>
>>73495841
Muslims > jews
But it is like getting shot by a .45 instead of a shotgun. You're still a deadman either way
>>
>>73495318
It's "you're fucking a white male" you amateur memster
>>
>>73495987
Sharia Law doesn't allow hugging of infidels
>>
File: Nuke a City.jpg (88 KB, 614x350) Image search: [Google]
Nuke a City.jpg
88 KB, 614x350
>>73495652
Agreed, quarantine the city and once you've ensured it's 100 percent dindu and kike infested, unleash the nuclear option.

Yeah, it sucks to lose all that historical architecture in nuclear fire, but it's still better than having to worry about dindus and kikes in large numbers hanging out in London.

>>73495841
You lose either way so I'd go full accelerationist and vote for the mudslime.

Once the white people see white women (fucking coalburning race traitors) in full body black veils and a more regular occurrence of brown people (and coalburning white women) going Aloha Snackbar you'll see them suddenly realizing that we were right and that both kebab and the kike need to be removed with extreme prejudice.

The normies need a shock to the system to be shaken from the brainwashing of their kike overlords. This is also why I wouldn't mind Bernie Sanders as president. He'll go full kike once in office and once people see what that means they'll finally see that Hitler did nothing wrong.
>>
>>73495318
>people still getting the meme wrong
It's "fuckin' a white male" not "a fucking white male," ya dip.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVq9Lo1qlEg
>>
>>73494554

It's fucking London.
>>
>>73494554
slave/master concept
>>
>>73495430
>not knowing about disraeli
Actually the jews have been fairly good when theyre the face of power, not so good when theyre hidden
>>
File: 1445972519952.jpg (97 KB, 513x563) Image search: [Google]
1445972519952.jpg
97 KB, 513x563
>>73495987
>this is what white female SJW's actually believe

Yeah, slut, look at everywhere in the world that the white race disappears from where once it built it's civilization: South Africa, Zimbabwe, etc.

Look at where there aren't any white people: those nations are sure full of caring and sympathy.

You leftists are so sick and insane that you don't even realize that by demonizing and marginalizing white people, especially white males, you are ensuring a diametrically opposite result of a 'caring and sympathetic' world.
>>
File: World Burning.jpg (76 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
World Burning.jpg
76 KB, 640x640
>>73494554
>What went wrong?

Can't wait to watch Londonstan burn.
>>
>>73494554
>jew vs muslim
Jew threw the fight on purpose by deliberately being anti-muslim which garnered him leftist support.
It's all part of the plan. They get muslims into office so that they can destroy the country for the non-islamic citizens through mass importation of third world subspecies.
When the country is in the process of being destroyed, the indigenous people rise up and smack the muslims back to the dark ages and lets Israel expand to contain them in the future. Alternatively the non-white importation of people breeds white people out which leaves even more easily manipulatable people for the next generation of jews to control.
>>
>>73494554
London isn't white anymore it has been over run with immigrants and they vote for their own can't blame them for that either.

>>73495987
Americans are going to lap up this bait without being able to provoke a single angry response from you.
>>
>>73494554

The last mayor they had was half turkish. His great grandfather was a famous traitor in turkey, who sided with the enemy during independence war.

And now they elected an arab, who are traitors by their genetic make up.

You get the idea.
>>
>>73496395
>When the country is in the process of being destroyed, the indigenous people rise up and smack the muslims back to the dark ages and lets Israel expand to contain them in the future.
>Brits
>Rise up

You honestly think we put that much faith in you?
>>
File: Dealing With Muslims.jpg (48 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
Dealing With Muslims.jpg
48 KB, 600x480
>>73495987
Say that after being on the business end of a Taharoush gang of about 20 dindu durkhas. I'm sure you'll feel vibrant and diverse after each of those sand niggers has forcibly pos'd every last one of your orifices with their degenerate cocks.

Or after one of the decides to aloha snackbar and murders about half your friends because you were a filthy infidel who wouldn't put on their veil and were slutty enough to be walking about unaccompanied by your man. You shitlibs need to get in the oven and get baked at 616 degrees already.
>>
File: momo.jpg (122 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
momo.jpg
122 KB, 400x500
>>73495905

who this be?
>>
>>73494554
>Why didn't London elect the tall conservative aryan man instead of the mudslime manlet?

Because he's a multi-millionaire Jewish autist who is obsessed with "green energy" and climate change.
>>
>>73494554
5 million Londoners didn't bother voting because reasons, the low IQ, entitled, muslim hive mind voted for their manlet and managed to rope in a few dopey leftists who then went home and wanked because they did something progressive that day, and the British who give a shit are outnumbered in that cesspool of a city.
>>
File: turk on the internet.jpg (165 KB, 582x802) Image search: [Google]
turk on the internet.jpg
165 KB, 582x802
>>73496543
>half turkish
>great grandfather was turkish

Turkroach education in action.
>>
File: foreskinsareantisemitic.png (130 KB, 400x428) Image search: [Google]
foreskinsareantisemitic.png
130 KB, 400x428
>>73496395

>d-don't fight back against the invasion goyim... w-we want you to go nationalist despite every Jew ever coming out to whine about nationalism

Nice try kike
>>
>>73494554

phillip schofield looks swarthy as fuck
>>
>>73496828

>not relying on the oil Jew
>a bad thing

He lost because he was an exile from the inner globalist circle. Can't stop those oil gains or the dollar will crash once the Saudis pull out of US bonds = bad for Jew banks
>>
File: fugg.jpg (48 KB, 354x512) Image search: [Google]
fugg.jpg
48 KB, 354x512
>>73494554
>Why didn't London elect the tall conservative aryan man instead of the mudslime manlet?

because the majority of Londoners are mudslime manlets
>>
>>73496079
>>73496225
chill the autism guys.
I reworded it so that I could meme and answer the OPs question.
>>
>>73496590
All it would take is one soccer riot turned ethnic cleansing and London could be retaken.
>>
>>73494648
/thread
>>
>>73495716
I still can't believe we gave women the vote. dumbest shit ever.
>>
>>73497507
Jews duped us on that one. See for them women are superior, they trace descent through matriarchal means as a result. Sadly, what this method gains in certainty it loses in ensuring against degeneracy.

As it only matters as to who your mom is the bitch can be a total cunt whore and not really suffer any negative sanctions for it because muh golden vagina. Hence, the kike degeneracy problem. Women need Patriarchs to keep them in line, hand them power and you will eventually get pos'd to hell and back with the sickest and most degenerate shit as the woman and her lineage don't really suffer for it.

In the end, I blame their nature. Women are essentially cock mongering succubi and thus need to be contained by men of moral character. It is women, not men, who are the real pigs. We may have sick fantasies, but we understand the necessities of family life and how cheating on either side undermines that. Women, regretably, want alpha fucks and beta bucks and will always work towards that end. Enslaving the betas to humiliatingly raise the produce of her flinging herself onto the cocks of multiple Alphas.
>>
It looks like Khan is digging in the guys pants to finger him but the white boi won't have it.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.