[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Waleed Aly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: aly.jpg (26 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
aly.jpg
26 KB, 650x366
Tell me about Waleed Aly, Aus /pol/
Who is he? Is he a muzzie who blames whitey for terrorism?
>>
>>73492511
Just some cunt with a messiah complex.
>>
>>73492511
just a poster boy for "liberal" muslims that jewish executives put into play. hes a salafist at heart, he has defended terrorists as a lawyer and is playing the taqiyya long game.
>>
>>73492584
>>73492606
Tell me more
>>
too many aussies itt
>>
File: bridges.png (486 KB, 620x395) Image search: [Google]
bridges.png
486 KB, 620x395
>>73492511
Australian version of pic related.
>>
>>73492624
That's all you need to know. Nobody even watches television any more.
>>
>>73492624
basically he used to be head of the islamic council of Australia which is essentially just a shill organization for sharia law and disproportionate rights to muslims by stealth. he gained notoriety with a few people because he was literally the only brown skinned person who was a muslim that was willing to turn a blind eye to liberal ideals which work against islam. he was on Q&A and basically dodged all of the hard questions and gave non-answers which gave people the perception he was a muslim representative that had a world view that was compatible with the west (but this is not the case).
>>
>>73492832
I loathe the cunt.
>>
It's funny how he, like the London mayor is completely westernised and leftist. Then people are like "oh look, Muslims aren't so bad!" when he completely doesn't represent the widespread Muslim values at all. If you have to change everything about your religion for it to not be shit, why believe in it in the first place
>>
>>73492511

Neck the cunt
>>
>>73492511

God I hate that cunt and the fucking show he's on
>>
Everytime a social conservative issue (except for war on drugs and muh rapefugees) comes up I love to watch him stay silent and squirm otherwise bare judgment from the rest of the lefty cucks on the project
>>
Why the hell do MSM write about this guy as though everyone loves him?

>Go on Facebook this morning.
>Walled wins gold Logie.
>Article writes how he is very popular and everyone loves him.
>Every single comment = fuck you Walled, cunt, faggot, leftist, political agenda etc.
>Nickyoung????
>>
>>73492511
Looks brown to me. Do not want.
>>
>>73495120
Isn't Logies vote based? I thought it's just a popularity contest. He's controversial but he still has a lot of fans
>>
File: JewPuppets.jpg (10 KB, 274x184) Image search: [Google]
JewPuppets.jpg
10 KB, 274x184
>>73495178
That's what they want you to think
>>
>>73492606
The Australian Sadiq Khan then?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.