[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FLIP FLOP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-idUSKCN0XZ0I3
FLIP FLOP HE DID IT AGAIN
donald trump with the tax hikes
you nominated him
now prepare for the tax hikes
whats it like knowing your "god emperor" is the tax hike tax kike
did he do it for his jewish children?
This isnt the first time hes flipped
and it will NOT be the last
donald trump will keep flipping until you wont be able to tell him from hillary
>>
>>73492302
>For wealthy Americans
Fuck off kike
>>
>>73492302
He didn't flip. He has to get approval before any tax decreases can happen.
The democrats won't approve his tax reform bill but through negotiations they will be lowered for all!
>>
TIME TO DERAIL THREAD :D

Hillary Clinton is going to drop out in a month btw.
Inside source here, it'll be due to "medical reasons". Screencap this. You heard it first here.
>>
>>73492468

>sanders proposes the same thing
>HAHA LEFTY COMMY FAGGOT

>trump flip flops and proposes tax hikes for the rich
>f-fuck o-o-off kike, i enjoy the taste of trump's chode deep in my throat
>>
>>73492302

sure sure.
Try anything to save your fat illegal ass from getting deported to your natural habitat.
>>
>>73492689
I'll bite. Once Shilldog drops out, then what?
>>
>>73492733
His new numbers are still nowhere near sanders and include any of sanders other fairy tale plans. It's not like he dropped his whole plan and adopted all of sanders plan. The man does have to try to pick up so of that guys votes
>>
>>73492689

you serious? any proof?
>>
>>73492932

>backpedaling this hard

the mental gymnastics trumplets are capable of are truly gold medal-tier.
>>
The media keeps misreporting this. He didn't propose tax hikes at all. What he said was that the reality of any "tax plan" is actually just a "tax proposal" because Congress gets a say. That's the reality of our nation. What he said is that during the negotiations with Congress, he will fight for middle class and working class tax cuts, but not so hard on tax cuts for the wealthy, as those might have to go up in the negotiation. From the proposal's floor, not from where they are now.

But that's not a catchy headline.
>>
File: 1445786752261.gif (2 MB, 412x304) Image search: [Google]
1445786752261.gif
2 MB, 412x304
SMELLY DUMB FLIP FLOP SCUM
>>
>>73492689

It's true, I heared she almost had a seizure after her speech was cut short... MSM reported that it was because of protesters, but those protesters are always there, they are trained to see when she looks like she is coming off her meds.. So they start protesting while Shillary goes back before she seizures out....

But yeah there won't be many debates because Trump is going full speed and Shillary can't keep up...
>>
File: jyftyukjuk.jpg (95 KB, 903x647) Image search: [Google]
jyftyukjuk.jpg
95 KB, 903x647
>SEPTEMBER 27, 2015

>Trump hints at plan to raise taxes on the wealthy and eliminate it for others

http://fortune.com/2015/09/27/trump-tax-plan/
>>
>>73492302

go away Shillary
>>
>>73493338
>give it a good 'ol rub
>>
>>73492689
Can confirm this as well. She's getting worse, she's becoming so incontinent that it's becoming harder to keep it hidden. But that's not the biggest worry, biggest is the fact that she's forgetting EVERYTHING, speeches, dates, facts, PEOPLE. her campaign is in an upside down tizz
>>
>>73493419
>ELIMINATE IT FOR OTHERS

This is the crucial part Sanders wasn't going to do. Even poor people that work over the counter still give 1/3rd of what they make to the government. It would be so amazing if I didn't have to pay entitlements and kept my money.
>>
>>73493176
Hasn't backed pedaled on tax hikes has always said they exist for the richer

Shills accuse him of back pedaling.

Says we are the one making up all sorts of lies to rationalize
>>
>>73492689
Not true. But what is true is that Trump intends to help Hillary win the nomination and crash the GOP, with no survivors.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.