[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does whitey hate us. I'm Christian well-educated and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (246 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
246 KB, 2048x1536
Why does whitey hate us. I'm Christian well-educated and dindu nuffin.
>>
>>73492208
Get your chiney ass out there and put out that forest fire before a white person gets hurt
>>
>>73492208
>Use chink meme
>describes yourself as black.
I don't know who is jewing who anymore.
>>
Whites don't hate Asians.

Whites hate niggers.

See Asians and whites have things in common.
>>
File: who.jpg (277 KB, 616x693) Image search: [Google]
who.jpg
277 KB, 616x693
>>73492358
>>
>>73492208
Whites hate everyone including themselves. Which is why they are not reproducing enough of themselves and knocking down one of your ugly sample of women to produce suicidal hapas.
>>
Stop buying property in bulk, thus rising the prices of housing so high I can't even afford to rent a room in the country side with my 100k salary.

Then, assimilate to the culture.

Do these two things and I'll have no problem with chinks.
>>
>>73492405
Allies need to be made in order to rid America of niggers and Jews.
>>
>>73492208
You aren't bad. We hate muslims
Also this >>73492521
And stop moving here
>>
>>73492700
I would like to have a deep conversation with Lao Yang on the subject of Jews.
>>
>>73492208
any native ethnicity that stays in their cunt insted of running away like a little parasitic bitch is a bro, gas all others
>>
>>73492208
Because you faggots always vote Dem in the US and follow the narrative except on affirmative action.
>>
>he doesn't know asians are the culture-bearers of the aryan races

we are both assisted by the mutual destruction of the jew

the "whites" who hate asians are nothing but agents of marxism who want to see both of us destroyed

that said, chinese people need to stop eating pets and start joining the first world
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.