[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why British blacks are behaving much better than American ones?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Why British blacks are behaving much better than American ones?
>>
imo

we imported the dumbest niggers to the US (the easiest to capture)

in europe, we didn't import any niggers (much much less)
the ones who came did it by themselves and so were more clever
>>
They don't. They commit about proportionately about the same amount of crime though I don't have the source on that statistic.
>>
>>73490555
But our niggers can run fast, how did they get caught?
>>
>>73490418
Our niggers are ok. They work sometimes and they make good food and music. Problem is that they racemix a lot because they hate the fact that they're black, and a lot are unemployed. But muslims are worse.
>>
>>73491532

Sold out by their own people like they always have been and always will be.

Black people don't realize that their number one enemy is other black people.
>>
>>73490418
niggers act great when they know they're the minority.
>>
>>73490418
American blacks were bred to work the fields.
>>
>>73491623
And why is dr who always picking up negros? Can he pick up a pale fat faced woman?
>>
>>73491532
Lazy niggers were caught sleeping
>>
>>73491623
Our niggers are not okay. We just don't have enough of them to form ghettos.
Same as americans that think they integrate Muslims better, they don't. They'll be having the exact same problems when Muslims are 5% of the population.
>>
File: 1447288840200.gif (2 MB, 382x289) Image search: [Google]
1447288840200.gif
2 MB, 382x289
>>73491623
>they racemix a lot because they hate the fact that they're black

I see this all the time and I don't know if it's depressing or hilarious.
>>
>>73491797
its okay, see the positiv side: every generation will become whiter and at some point there nigger skin is completely white-washed
>>
Implying second generation blacks are not africanamerican wanabees
>>
>>73491797
>Mother is black
>Full on retardmode black
>Hates white people for slavery, etc
>Having to listen to this bullshit one day
>Decide to interject
>If you hate white people so bad, why did you have 2 children with two different white men?
>No response

Anyhow, she despises my views because I am a racial realist, and not an apologist/deluded. In fact, she says I'm white because I disagree with her so often.
>>
File: 3248110198_5b611e9745_z.jpg (55 KB, 308x500) Image search: [Google]
3248110198_5b611e9745_z.jpg
55 KB, 308x500
>>73490418
Don't you have nigger finishing schools?
Also we hand pick our niggers, and don't go for the free range variety.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.