[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you aspire to, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 11
File: 1462796417921[1].webm (3 MB, 842x474) Image search: [Google]
1462796417921[1].webm
3 MB, 842x474
What do you aspire to, /pol/?
>>
I just want all these foreigners to leave
>>
>>73489894
You have to kill or deport the Jews first
>>
>>73489842
>Wants to fuck niggers
>Wants to be a single mother

It's a realistic dream.
>>
>>73489842
Shoot whoever that is before it's too late
>>
File: 1456750097492.jpg (47 KB, 300x480) Image search: [Google]
1456750097492.jpg
47 KB, 300x480
>>73489842
Is these subtitle real ?
>>
File: 1412619656703.gif (2 MB, 478x360) Image search: [Google]
1412619656703.gif
2 MB, 478x360
>>73489894
I know that feel bro.

t. Denver
>>
>>73489842
Amazing twist. Im not even mad
>>
>>73489842
I literally have the same dreams as that girl
>>
>>73491229
But then Trump got elected and you immigrated to Canada?
>>
>>73489842
whats with the static on the top left?
>>
>>73491621
TV logo censored or something like that.
>>
>>73489842
That is cringe

i aspire to be a sissy faggot
>>
>>73489842
Watch the world burn.
>>
File: map-ghana-africa-imp.gif (39 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
map-ghana-africa-imp.gif
39 KB, 340x340
>>73489842
Why the fucking Ghana !!!!!
>>
Marry gf, have 2-3 beautiful white children, work and provide for my family until I retire. What about you op?
>>
>>73492171
Read books, play video games, watch movies and listen to music for another 50 years.
>>
Huff paint, drink Steel Reserve, live in a trailer, and OD on Freon
>>
>>73492228
Hope it works out for you.
>>
>>73489842
>wants to be the single mother of a black child
too real
>>
>>73489842
Raise a based family, spread intelligence if I can, tell my children stories, destroy Marxism, live in the Golden Age of the Golden One.
>>
>>73492485
So far, so good.
>>
>>73492568
We'll b able to tell our children of the Trump who saved the West
>>
File: kevlar art.png (410 KB, 5906x6000) Image search: [Google]
kevlar art.png
410 KB, 5906x6000
>>73489842
Accomplish my projects related with audio electronics and blacksmithing, gain a lot of economic power, buy all the lands around my house to have a great property, recruit a group of people to live on our own, have a lot of children and homeschool them, eventually start a counterculture. Maybe at the end obtain some political power.

Those are all my aspirations, I think I have enough work for the rest of my life already.
>>
>>73491054
Yeah. Some German sluzza
>>
File: 1460651334313.jpg (140 KB, 1280x806) Image search: [Google]
1460651334313.jpg
140 KB, 1280x806
>journalists
implying that profession will even exist in 10 years. just look at media today -- almost exclusively 'pundits' rather than journalists.
>>
I work as a programmer writing with big boy languages (C++ C#, etc), I get paid only 50-60k a year, but that's fine because I invest most of it and only spend lots of money on my car. Live like a pleb, avoid even alcohol for being too expensive, pirate all the things and eat bread/rice/pasta/beans/cheap shit general. I won't give a fuck if I live with my parents for a few years, but I'd move out as soon as we (stoner friends) have a place. Knowing them, I'd end up doing all the cooking and cleaning, but whatever.

Why is this unrealistic? I'm a white male, no one would hire me for programming positions straight out of uni, what are you racist or something? You can't expect people to hire white men, otherwise there'll be less work for everyone and code might actually be released without major errors or bugs. You can't have that, there'd be no work to do! Whereas if you hire the Indians then there's work later on correcting their bugs and misinterpreted implementation, jobs for everyone... Except white men who are oppressing everyone by educating themselves and trying to make a life for themselves and caring so much about their professionalism and work output.

No, seriously, everyone secretly knows white men are the best developers and are therefore hesistant to hire them. There's a sort of "someone else more needy will hire them" effect here, except when everyone thinks this no one ends up hiring them. They just get fairly high in the process and get rejected at the end, the "aww shit I ruined his life with my pathological altruism" phone calls to check if I found employment years later barely justifies it.

I seriously just want to be a programmer, don't blame me for being that guy that can program like he can shitpost.
>>
File: 1462487744174.png (94 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1462487744174.png
94 KB, 396x385
>>73489842
Putting down traitors like her when shtf. xD
>>
>>73493460
>I work as a programmer writing with big boy languages (C++ C#, etc)

You dont get tired of that?

I studied computer engineering and eventually moved to audio electronics, because programming became so popular and mediatic that I ended up hating it, specially with all the Java shit. I really hate Java, and basically everything dumbed down that much. Fucking frameworks, virtual machines and all...

I still like to do things on some unusual languages like Haskell tho.
>>
>>73489842
>stops studying hard in school
>decides to take a liberal arts degree in "journalism"
>wants to fuck a black guy
>wants to be a single mother

I thought these incidences were a causality, not a thought out pursuit in life.
>>
>>73489842
>nigger makes it to germany and cucks white slut
>then going back to africa and fighting for freedom
yeah. no.
>>
File: vuf_vuf.jpg (57 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
vuf_vuf.jpg
57 KB, 480x640
>>73489842
Women like these are the reason I think conscription here should also be for women.

That way, they can knock some sense into their heads.
>>
>>73494098
I know a guy who reasoned that because most scientific inventions and technology advancements are made by men, we should only draft women in the army, as not to waste men.
He strongly believes there won't be a large drop in the quality of armed forces, since modern war allegedly doesn't require much strength or endurance.
>>
>>73494098
nah it will only ruin the military too
>>
>>73491745
same
>>
>>73494098
>>73494206
>>73494291
I am struggling to understand why some of you hate women that much. I seriously don't get it.

I understand most modern women dont worth a shit, but same goes for men, so why specifically hate women?
>>
File: Hitler_03.jpg (26 KB, 503x283) Image search: [Google]
Hitler_03.jpg
26 KB, 503x283
>VORSICHT

That's from Germany, right?
>>
>>73494098

terrible. women have no concept of loyalty to a nation. they would only do it because they are told to - and fuck it all up.
>>
>>73494489
But I don't hate women at all?
Where did you come to that conclusion?
>>
>>73493796
No, I don't. Thus why in a better world I'd already be employed.

Languages are just that, C++ can be tiring, but C# is simply too easy (for me) to run into syntactical errors. After that it's all implementation and design, which I find kind of fun and being able to build something just with code is fairly rewarding. It's boring if you're writing a lot of easy code, in which case you'd have to ask yourself if there's a more elegant implementation. Boiler plate is a necessary boredom, but only for people who haven't discovered copy and paste.

The fact people like you hate it (btw java and C# are virtually identical) and/or find it either too difficult or too boring is more reason I want to be a programmer... Because I honestly don't. Code is just a way to put my thoughts and ideas to paper AND test them.

What really shits me is when people convince typically impoverished/poorer minorities into engineering, not because they enjoy it or can easily cope with it like me, but because they're actually under the delusion it's something everyone can do and thus a great way to fix racial/sexual income inequality. No. You're just making minorities miserable and making me unemployable in the process.

Only nerdy white men enjoy programming, it literally comes with a strategy gaming addiction. This is something feminists/black supremacists have to deal with, it's not racial of sexist, white men simply just prefer AoE or 7K over mortal combat.
>>
Embrace my heritage and start a wurzels tribute band
>>
>>73494494
besser als nachsicht?

>>73489842
>wants to marry black dude
>wants to be independent single mother
all her dreams will come true
>>
>>73494650
>>73493460

You really should stop thinking of race and sex so often and evaluate everything in that context.
>>
>>73489842
>wants a black husband to knock her up and leave her to raise the kid

You know, often times people's confessed dreams are hard to reach. This girl's got her eye on a very achievable goal.
>>
>>73494650
Yes I have done my things on C# too and it resembles java a lot.

I dont know for how long you have been programming, but if you really enjoy to get into complex things, maybe you will follow my same path.

I enjoyed programming, but with time, I wanted to go deeper and deeper, and ended up where I am.

The next year I will get myself into the biggest Project of my life: Buy a digital signal processor, basically a computer oriented to digital signals, and I am planing to do it all from "scratch", which implies digital and analog electronics, PCB design, programming, etc.
>>
>married to a soldier in New York
>He's deployed in Ghana

wot
>>
>>73494754
How's this for context, I was actually told I wasn't a cultural fit as a rejection for one job. Or how about 90% of interview offers came from men... When much less than 50% of HR are men? It's not hard to be a white man trying to get into STEM and notice a few patterns.

I know it's not easy for someone outside of the crazy anglosphere to understand, I'm assuming Bulgaria missed the aggressive Marxism, but there is actually racist/sexist hiring in STEM. It's justified by the very same white privilege shit you actually thought was contained to tumblr. The thing is, all those sociology grads need to get jobs, and when you both want to hire more women and want someone with a degree and you want to be convinced this person is "sociable", well that's just how sociology majors get jobs... And then implement all the crazy shit their professors ranted about.

My point in this thread is simple. I want what everyone expects from me, that I get a job with the degree I earned, and there are many people out there that believe this is unreasonable because they don't like seeing white men in white collar jobs.

No, really, racism/sexism is just that socially acceptable amongst 25-30 year olds, aka the people filtering resumes.

>>73495096
At one stage I wanted to get into DSP, it's a lot heavier algorithmically, but you realise it still requires coding? Anyway, there are almost no graduate DSP jobs so I kind of gave up and just applied for anything with graduate in the title. Lots of webdev graduate roles though.

Even DSP gets mundane, how often can you implement an IIR without getting deja vu?
>>
>>73489894
I want to be the best at making them leave, either alive or in body bags.

Thats my aspirations.
>>
>>73495470
>but you realise it still requires coding?
>Even DSP gets mundane

Yes, you got a point...I eventually grow tired of everything. As soon as I know how to do it, it loses all its appeal. Thats why I try to work on my own or at least always have my own projects. That project I mentioned is now a great challenge for me, so I will go ahead and see what comes out of it.
>>
>>73491745
same here
realistically tho, graphic design is my shit and I'll stick with it
>>
>>73496686
>>73491745
Why is homosexuality so common in USA compared to other countries?
>>
>>73489842
chef at wendys
>>
>>73497065
Homosexuality shows up in most developed countries.
Its kind of like feminism in that way, you need to have all other things taken cared of to have the time to decide you are gay.

Basically if you don't have gays and feminists, your country is shit.
>>
File: oy-vey-gay.jpg (41 KB, 592x369) Image search: [Google]
oy-vey-gay.jpg
41 KB, 592x369
>>73497065
>>73497540
it's really just this
>>
Is this satire?
>>
>>73497540
>Basically if you don't have gays and feminists, your country is shit.

I want my country to be shit then. Unfortunately, regarding genre ideology, Spain is the first country of the world, probably above USA and Israel. You dont have an idea of how Deep cultural marxism affected this country.
>>
>>73497704
I thought /pol/'s conspiracy theories go that homosexuality is only meant for the gentiles.
This chosen man must be confused, or you wrong.
>>
>>73497782
Tel Aviv got one of the biggest sexual communities of the world so go figure.
>>
And I thought my fantasies were weirdly specific.
>>
File: image.png (51 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
image.png
51 KB, 657x527
>>73489842
Happy
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.