[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's discuss United States of Europe. Who's in favour,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 1453663530748.jpg (38 KB, 350x495) Image search: [Google]
1453663530748.jpg
38 KB, 350x495
Let's discuss United States of Europe. Who's in favour, who's against.

Personally I think that we could become the greatest country on Earth and very strong militarily, so much so that we could fuck over literally anyone. However I don't think Albania should be included because they are a Muslim shithole.
>>
dont be a soft lad, vote leave
>>
i think your idea is shit
>>
>>73489740
Why
>>
>>73489733
>>73489740
these, To B (be) quite h (honest) with y (You)
>>
>>73489675
Yeah I agree, don't let any Muslim shitholes in (^:
So it'll be the United States of Poland and maybe Hungary?
>>
>>73489849
Funny joke friend, I am spitting my Bolognese out with laughter!

You're autistic.
>>
>>73489675
100% for it
>>
>>73489675
>United States of Europe
I will kill anybody with an EU flag if this becomes a reality. Dead serious. Brexit = peace. EU = civil war.
>>
>>73489925
>I am spitting my Bolognese out with laughter!
You're autistic.
>>
File: 1462141703046.jpg (1 MB, 2224x1420) Image search: [Google]
1462141703046.jpg
1 MB, 2224x1420
The United States Of Europe, is the end goal of the current EU.

It requires the complete erosion, of each individual nation, to the point whereby the society no longer affiliates itself with the country, at a national level.

This is the end game.

The Kalergi Plan

The man of the future will be of mixed race. The races and classes of today will gradually disappear due to the elimination of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-negroid race of the future, similar in appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples and the diversity of individuals. Instead of destroying European Judaism, Europe, against her will, refined and educated this people, driving them to their future status as a leading nation through this artificial evolutionary process. It’s not surprising that the people that escaped from the Ghetto-Prison, became the spiritual nobility of Europe. Thus, the compassionate care given by Europe created a new breed of aristocrats. This happened when the European feudal aristocracy crashed because of the emancipation of the Jews [due to the actions taken by the French Revolution]
>>
>>73490090
Literally what? Fucking state school cancer is what is killing this country.
>>
>>73490128
Lmao obviously we need to lynch every shitskin but America functions well and they have no national identity or culture
>>
>>73489675

United states of europe at one condition:
Evict and obliterate the liberalist and SJW scum.
We are stronger together.
>>
>>73490210
This
>>
>>73490185
yeah we do, cuck

its just not the same as european culture.
>>
File: j33vesu.jpg (19 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
j33vesu.jpg
19 KB, 217x320
>>73489675
is she the perfect aryan anons?
>>
File: liemulticulturalism.jpg (214 KB, 606x1334) Image search: [Google]
liemulticulturalism.jpg
214 KB, 606x1334
>>73489675
diversity isn't a strength
don't fall for the globalist meme, there's a reason why national states formed
plus a non-warfaring nationalist world is a dream
>>
the EU is a muslim-cuckhold superstate. better off dissolving and going back to the way it was before where each country was independent and free to make their own decisions.
>>
She looks like she burns the coal.
>>
>>73489675

ENOUGH WITH THE GODDAMN TAXES AND INFLUX OF USELESS PEOPLE ALREADY

I'm tired of communism already, I want to keep what I earn
>>
>>73491779
I want private property too!
>>
>>73491774
Cuck
>>
>>73492000
Just look into her eyes and realize where she's been.

Around the block.
>>
>>73492206
Cuck shes from south England so to even find a nigger would have to drive to London
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.