[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UNPOPULAR /pol/ OPINIONS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8
File: 1461803519904.jpg (40 KB, 556x835) Image search: [Google]
1461803519904.jpg
40 KB, 556x835
ITT: Opinions you have which contradict popular thinking on /pol/
>>
Lutheran is the correct branch of Christianity and the only denomination that allows politics to stay uncucked
>>
>>73488004
>Germoney talks about uncucking

Wew lad.
>>
>>73487077
Hitler did something wrong.
>>
File: Why im antisocial.png (392 KB, 794x598) Image search: [Google]
Why im antisocial.png
392 KB, 794x598
>>73487077
i dont want to lick boots
>>
>>73488373
Who dat
>>
>>73488526
Rothbard I think
>>
File: youre a cuck.jpg (6 KB, 273x185) Image search: [Google]
youre a cuck.jpg
6 KB, 273x185
>>73488526
the big milton
>>
>>73488301
>Canada calling the Germany cucked
>>
>>73488618
I figured. Just wanted to make sure. So Frieman economically who is a good political libertarian theorist?
>>
File: tumblr_lbqcd233cb1qe23mao1_1280.jpg (190 KB, 640x429) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lbqcd233cb1qe23mao1_1280.jpg
190 KB, 640x429
>>73487077

I believe that the africans are useless cause they didnt develop meme is blown out of proportion

It has a lot to do with the environment.

Who would fucking start building big buildings in some desert when its 45°C all day - its just not necessary to do this also can be dangerous.

Europeans had woods a more moderate climate and there its just more easy and actually needed to build yourself a stable home for example.

You can see the same pattern all around the world. Look at the tribes in the arabian desert or the mongolians in the far east.

So while i believe they have a limited IQ i don't blame them for not building big cities 5000 years ago.

>pic unrelated .. its a viking hut
>>
>>73487077
I actually like the little flags
Also, I wish off-topic threads would stop being posted
>>
If you judge someone based on their race you're a piece of shit
>>
Being a furry is a harmless pastime and it is perfectly healthy.
>>
File: 630[wind-towers.jpg (202 KB, 1204x800) Image search: [Google]
630[wind-towers.jpg
202 KB, 1204x800
>>73488805
Well buildings can be used to reduce the heat in the desert. Stuff like pic related (wind catchers) in Iran, along with underground water cooling system and some other stuff gets the temperature down by 15°C in summer when it's more than 45° out.
>>
>>73487077
The Quran is a more reliable book than any other religious text.

>UK flag
>checks out
>>
>>73489051

that is obviously true but there is also an equilibrium where it becomes irrational for you to put in more effort

these primitive huts for sure served their purpose ... putting more effort into it would have been even more stupid
>>
>>73487077

>jews are actually quite nice. theyre not dark, theyre not ugly, they learn the language, are non-violent and become top earners
>they act as lightning rod for sand niggers, both as nation (israel) and immigrant group
>all problems associated with jews are actually problems with the upper class
>>
>>73487077
There is nothing wrong with gay marriage
Most Muslims are just like you and me
>>
>>73488925
this. Imo i dont think having a racial idea is wrong but imo its find to assume a race is more likely to act a certain way but on an individual / personal level you should treat everyone equally and fairly unless they give you a legit reason to judge them before meeting them.

I also think gay people should be allowed to get married. However im really conflicted if they should have kids. Some are capable of having kids but at the same time a lot aren't. I really dont know what to make of that.
>>
>>73489213
>can't greentext
>likes jews
Like clockwork reddit
>>
>>73488357
Yeah, not winning WWII

>tfw you out-shitpost an Aussie
>>
>>73487077
I don't support Donald Trump.
>>
>>73488979
You disgust me
>>73487077
All Jews aren't trying to take over the world, but everyone trying to take over the world is a Jew.
>>
>>73489123
Reliable? That's a weird word to use.
>>
Trump will never build a wall.
>>
The overarching problem in the world today is not muslims or blacks or... whatever flavor of human garbage exists out there.

No, the real problem is there are 9 billion people.

The body "economy" needs workers, fair enough, but this hypothetical body, like a real body, has built-in systems to recognize failings and to produce/call humans to fill them. As the planet starts to falter, on how many humans it can comfortably contain, the birth rates plummet. This is the natural, healthy order being reasserted. The body economic sees this as a failing; Something has gone wrong! And it calls to the world to fix its problem. It needs more people.

And here we have migrant circuses and illegal immigration. Not because of any one action of any one person, but by an over-arching drive from "the system" to fuel itself.

Money, being "the root of all evil," I wonder why nobody ever noticed this?

Scientists and politicians look at the falling birthrates in Japan, for instance, and cry and wail that there IS a problem. The problem is purely economic. The problem effects no one person the way it effects the whole system, which is why calls for more birthings are heard as hollow, which is immediately replaced by "just bring in more people!"

My unpopular opinion? Endless growth is a myth. And like a cancer, endless growth eventually kills the host.
>>
>>73489426
Nah, the one thing hitler did wrong was going to art school.
>>
>>73488686
>potus obama
>>
I'm not atheist, and for the most part I am for everyone's freedom to believe what they need to.
But I strongly suspect that Christianity has had much more of a negative effect in the west akin to a slowcooked centuries long version of what we're currently experiencing with the spread of Islamic support today.

I really feel it has boiled down to guilt conditioning, and if the US continues to pardon Israel as an eternal "ally" then we will be long dead by the time the majority realize the means no longer justify the end.
>>
>>73488805
Get a load of Jared Diamond over here. South East Asia is full of cultures that developed quite well, despite living in fucking tropical jungles with high humidity.

And you're also making the dumbass mistake of assuming that the entire continent of Africa is magically the same everywhere in regards to climate. So why aren't the populations in cooler areas massively more advanced than other, huh?

Yeah, living in a hotter area probably makes people a little more lazy. But look at the absolute shitload of desert civilizations over the ages. Why does this excuse only apply to Africans? Muslims are retards, but they managed to build plenty of shit. Hell, the Egyptians built huge fucking pyramids just for the hell of it.
>>
>>73487077
There's no concentrated big Jewish conspiracy (although there is a tendency among many Jews to follow Marxist ideology, probably something to do with their religious teachings and traditions).

Hitler was an Islam loving retard.

Churchill was based.

The West cucked itself in the 70s, not because of WW2 (1950s and 1960s were based af).

Non-violent non-retarded protests would make a huge difference, too bad the alt right doesn't realize it.

Hillary is more right-wing than Trump and that's a bad thing (I'm 80% sure she will win).
>>
>>73489827
South East Asia is full of third world countries m8.
The only country that's remotely developed is Singapore, which is a small severely overpopulated dictatorship.

The only 2 Asian countries with living standards comparable to the West are Japan and South Korea and they're in the North.
>>
File: 1garner.jpg (48 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
1garner.jpg
48 KB, 600x350
>>73487077
police brutality is real
>>
>>73487077
Holocaust is bad.
>>
>>73487077
Christianity is cancerous and without it the west would no longer have an excuse to protect parasitic Israel.
>>
>>73489571
More people more scientists less people less brain power. The problem isn't big population it's unsustainable population in countries like India or Africa.
>>
Having any religious belief is plain retarded and the only way one could possibly believe all that trash is having been indoctrinated into it since birth.

Your urgent irrational need to post fedora pictures proves my point.
>>
>>73487077

For me, all of >>73489897 except for
>Hillary is more right-wing than Trump and that's a bad thing (I'm 80% sure she will win).
Hillary is the more right-wing candidate, sure. That's the only thing she has going for her. I see the whole election as an evil sociopath that isn't the brightest tool in the shed, running against the complete buffoon Trump is. I honestly cannot say which I think is worse.
>>
>>73489897
That's not an opinion that's delusion
>>
>>73490139
so? greece is a third world shithole but they were the first great european civilzation and contributed incredibly to math, science, art, and philisophy.

Egypt is a third world shithole and they built the pyramids and had one of the earliest civilzations of all man kind.

Meanwhile Austrians were tribal pelt wearing shaman worshippers until around 500AD and even then they only piggy backed off of roman civilization. Current year prosperity is a poor way to judge cultures. You'd be saying swedes are more civilized than greeks despite the fact that swedes were performing human sacrifices well into the 10th century AD
>>
>>73487077
Jesus will save white race.
>>
>>73488925
Agreed.

Judging someone by their culture or lack thereof is perfectly acceptable though. Even if it exists purely along racial lines.
>>
>>73490748
No m8, Greece is still better off than even the 2nd world EU countries like Lithuania. Don't let the dramatic commie Greeks confuse you.
If you think Greece is anywhere comparable to mudhut-dwelling Cambodians or Indonesians who are willing to cross the ocean to Australia in a paddle boat, you have some serious travelling to do.
>>
>>73489302
Most parents are incompetent
>>
I think circumcision is a perfectly natural process and definitely not funded by kike lobbyists
>>
>>73487077
Orban is a fucking two faced gypsy and people in here don't know shit about what's going on in hungary. They just only know they things that he's barking to the EU.
>b-but m-muh wall
That wall is shit. Only probably the 20% of that shit made well.
He spent the EU support money to build his own railrod IN HIS OWN BORN VILLAGE. Just like Chauchesko built a stadion in his home village.
Oh wait..Whre is exactly the Puskás stadium..Oh I remember IN HIS FUCKING VILLAGE WHERE HE'S BORNED!
>inb4 "fucking cuck shill"
>>
I don't believe that there is a worldwide Jewish conspiracy to destroy Western Civilization through "Cultural Marxism"

I think anyone who believes there will ever be a "race war" or a "day of the rope" is delusional and retarded.

I believe women are people deserving of the same respect and dignity as men.

I think Trump has some dank meme magic going for him but that he would ultimately be a terrible president and that the Republican party has fucked themselves over permanently by nominating him.

I think fat girls are hot and I fuck them regularly
>>
>>73490495
>>73490672
There's a few atheists on /pol/ but we get memed against harder than Indians
>>
>>73489827
The Egyptians were a river valley civilization. Their sustenance was entirely dependent on the annual inundation of the Nile. Desert civilizations don't just spring up anywhere faggot.

To feed a growing population of a prospering city takes the right natural conditions.
>>
>>73491395
I actually remember multiple strawpolls showing that there are quite a bit of atheists on /pol/. /pol/ being a christian board is the silliest meme of all.
>>
File: Pajeet__pls.jpg (69 KB, 630x455) Image search: [Google]
Pajeet__pls.jpg
69 KB, 630x455
>>73491466

>To feed a growing population of a prospering city takes the right natural conditions.

And designated shitting streets. Those are super important.
>>
>>73491317
I think for people like you there are more fitting websites to discuss politics
>>
>>73487077
>the holocaust happened
>the average Jew is just like most regular people
>free trade works better in the long run
There are others as well but broadly I agree with a lot of the popular thinking on here
>>
>>73491674
We may shit on our streets. But you cucks let illegals shit on yours. Stick a cactus up your asshole you ignorant yank. You might just enjoy it.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.