[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please tell me she wont win
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: ruby.jpg (662 KB, 1896x2792) Image search: [Google]
ruby.jpg
662 KB, 1896x2792
What definitive proof is there that Clinton will lose?

Even if you truly think that she will win, be honest. I can handle the truth. I'm just scared. I don't want Clinton to be the next President. We need change, not stupidity.
>>
>>73486594
She will win. Drumpfers are literally delusional if they think that he has a chance. It's not even about Drumpf. Hillary would beat every single Republican candidate anyway - but she's gonna defeat Drumpf by the largest margin.
>>
>>73486648
>if they think that he has a chance

What other Republican contender comes close? He's going to be the nominee and he's #2 alongside Clinton.
>>
I seriously can not handle this anymore. I should move out or just kill myself. How the fuck can we go through another election where the politically uninformed win?
>>
>>73486594
You wanna blame someone? Blame the folks support Trump. They have guaranteed you a Clinton presidency.
>>
>>73486594
She will win and it won't be close.
>>
>>73486594
You stupid fucking idiots, when I was telling you to vote for Cruz, you didn't listen.
Hillary and Trump are old friends. They both know Trump literally can't win unless at the last moment a pandemic strikes, killing 50% of the potential Hillary voters. And even then it would be close.
On the other hand, many Americans would vote for pretty much anyone if the alternative is Hillary. Trump is one of the few available candidates that is an exception, because he's often compared to Hitler in the media.
That is why Trump is running for president, because he knew he can't win, and he wanted to make sure his shill Hillary does.
>>
>>73486945

No, they have guaranteed that there are still people who will not base their votes off of pop culture. This isn't a celebrity contest.
>>
>>73486945

Any other Republican is worse than Clinton, though.

At least a Democrat doing globalist things that fucks over America ensures Right-Wing discontent.

Ted Cruz, John Kasich, Marco Rubio, Yeb!, Lindsey Graham, etc. would all do exactly what Clinton would (While kicking up a fuss about Trannies in bathrooms and "muh abortions!") all whilst pacifying Right-leaning people in this country.

Congratulations on being a Cuckservative, though!
>>
>>73487599
>media sees Trump as Hitler
>It's Trump's fault for pop culture turning opinion against him
>it's not Americans' fault for turning the 2016 election into a celebrity contest

REEE
>>
>>73486594
I wonder if it will be added more names to the clinton body count this year.
>>
>>73486648
>>73487139
>>73487599
>>73488277
kill yourselves subhuman foreigner trash
>>
>>73488387
Edgy
>>
>>73487625
>voting for a d-list, reality-tv star to be a presidential nominee
>This isn't a celebrity contest.

You people are fucking adorable.
>>
>>73486594
If shillary wins I'm not joining the military. If trump wins, I'm joining the military.

Just gotta wait and see...
>>
>>73486594
she had already won by the end of last year.

There will never be another non-Democrat president.
>>
>>73488756
Only good American flag in this thread.
>>
>>73486594
It's all about voter turnout, Hillary is unpopular, she dosent have the charisma like Obama has/did.
The only reason why people actually would show up and vote for her, is "lesser evil" mentality.
A voter turnout of 50-60% will make Trump president, 75% or more will make Hillary president.
>>
>>73489092
And the turnout will be 80% after Bernie himself endorses Hillary and begs his supporters to vote for her to stop Drumpf.
>>
>>73489061
Shouldn't you be squatting somewhere Dmitri?
>>
>>73487599
>not voting for hillary

>votes for goldman sachs wallstreet hang the gays ted cruz

its the same thing but with extra bibles
>>
>>73486594
On the rare occasions when she is asked about the FBI investigation arising from her use of an insecure email server to conduct official business as Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton refers to it as “a security review.” It is, moreover, “a security review” that “was requested,” as though the FBI is doing someone a favor. The woman lies with the ease and abandon of a pathological liar.
>>
>>73489455
>everyone but Trump is a wall street shill
Remove your proxy, kangaroo fucker.
>>
>>73489722
he ---literally--- hangs out with wallstreet though

"The loans from Goldman Sachs (where his wife works ) and Citibank were never disclosed, as required by law, to federal election officials but were subsequently included on financial disclosure forms he filed as a senator."

anyway, ted is creepy, so no
>>
>>73489821
>he ---literally--- hangs out with wallstreet though
So does Trump. In fact, who is Ivanka married to again?

>>73489821
>"The loans from Goldman Sachs (where his wife works ) and Citibank were never disclosed, as required by law, to federal election officials but were subsequently included on financial disclosure forms he filed as a senator."
Not relevant. Still better than Trump because he could actually win.
>>
>>73488387
>Norway
>"subhuman foreigner trash"

>>73488659
>d-list, reality-tv star
>literally judging Trump based on a television show he starred him and a term used to categorize celebrity popularity
>and he's trying to make a point about me judging the 2016 election as if it were a celebrity contest

Well if you were trying to be funny, it was good.

>>73489092
It's unfortunate that people judge her on the merits one would judge a contestant on a reality show. But, that's the case. Stupid people are affecting the country with their votes. They probably wouldn't be capable of passing a test about her positions at the booth. I wish testing was at the booths. Politics is a science we need to be up to date. An uninformed populace is worse than a populace who's only barrier is a test. This is nothing like the voter restrictions hundreds of years ago. How it's determined is another matter, although these tests would certainly be open to criticism and they would be careful to not make a mistake with it. If we're not capable than that then we're fucked.

>>73489718
It's very clear when she does it during debates. It's clear when she runs to 9/11 as her go-to story. It's clear when statements don't add up, and when she's deliberately vague to keep people from seeing her incompetence.

I've talked to Clinton supporters. I've pointed this out, I've asked "Do you not see this?" And they sound like a demented patient when they respond. "Yeah yeah but you know people make mistakes mutter muttmer mumble". They are uninformed voters.
>>
File: 1462113748854.jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1462113748854.jpg
8 KB, 300x168
>>73487599
> literally shilling for the zodiac killer

You faggots got BTFO, deal with it.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.