[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 760.jpg (26 KB, 760x429) Image search: [Google]
760.jpg
26 KB, 760x429
This crazy bitch is out.
New bitch appointed.

Media asks:

Why did the woman have to be replaced , don't you see yourself as a feminist party?

The retardness continues.

MP is the left liberal lunatic party that got 6,8% of all votes in the 2014 elections but holds about 50% of the power in the Swedish parliament because DEMOCRACY WORKS.

How do i get off this ride?
>>
>>73486213
is that the one who advocated chemical castration for white male babies

if so then i hope you put her in a wood chipper feet first
>>
>>73486331
Basically yes. She went on stage and literally in her speech said that white male was alone responsible for everything bad, even things like climate change.

She also called 9/11 an "accident"
>>
>>73486331

That is probably a lie based on her real mate hate and stupid speeches about the white western man.

She is a very dangerous lunatic however.
It's good they told her to go STFU.
>>
File: CiAql1lWsAEG4OL.jpg:orig.jpg (139 KB, 1024x870) Image search: [Google]
CiAql1lWsAEG4OL.jpg:orig.jpg
139 KB, 1024x870
Luckily the new bitch is just as insane.

She was elected to the european parliament for her stance of decriminalising filesharing, but promptly did a 180.
>>
She looks like a female Welder.
>>
File: lofven-jpg.jpg (633 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
lofven-jpg.jpg
633 KB, 1280x720
>>73486685

It's as if they are all made in a lab.

Good thing everyone is busy with Facebook, Instagram and Netflix so that these lab made marionettes can run the country for the elite.
>>
Who? Any links/source?
>>
>>73486876
Female co-leader of the green party (Milöpartiet, hence MP).

Gets thrown under the bus.

She's supposedly our vice-PM, but it was barely a paper title.

The male co-leader stays.
>>
SVERIGE JA!
>>
>>73487023

Fucking oppression of women!
HOW DARE THEY?

LABIA POWER! LABIA POWER!
>>
>>73487023
Thanks
>>
>>73486213
>gets rid of the crazy bitch
>keeps the bacha bazi
Top kek
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.