[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AZAELIA BANKS endorses God-Emperor Donald J. Trump; receives
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 2-1454345661.jpg (23 KB, 480x280) Image search: [Google]
2-1454345661.jpg
23 KB, 480x280
HOLY SHIT. Hang on tight /pol/, this mobile circus known as the Trump Train just got a little more crowded...

RAPPER AND AFRO-FEMINIST AZAELIA BANKS ENDORSES DONALD TRUMP

>On Saturday afternoon, singer Azealia Banks expressed her support for the GOP candidate in a spree of tweets, kicking off the conversation with, "I REALLY want Donald Trump to win the election."

>She told her Twitter followers that her predictions about the presidential race were true: "I told you guys Bernie Sanders didn't have the clout. i told you all he wasn't going to be the nominee."

>In her series of tweets, Banks defended Trump and his outspoken opinions. "Trump is an asshole but he's not been groomed and programmed on some mkultra tip to DO & SAY what the establishment wants him to," she began and added, "Trump just wants the U.S to be lavish ... for all of us. I can f— with that."

DONALD TRUMP PRAISED BY NATION OF ISLAM AND BLACK POWER LEADER LOUIS FARRAKHAN

>Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan praised Republican front-runner Donald Trump for refusing donations from Jewish groups.

>Trump “is the only member who has stood in front of the Jewish community and said ‘I don’t want your money,’” Farrakhan said in a sermon he delivered this week. “Any time a man can say to those who control the politics of America, ‘I don’t want your money,’ that means you can’t control me. And they can’t afford to give up control of the presidents of the United States.”

http://smoloko.com/?p=11694
>>
>>73484971

Nice. Another Ebony Queen embraces the God Emperor.
>>
>>73484971
>>73484971
Woops forgot link to Azaelia Banks story...

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/azealia-banks-endorses-donald-trump-891709?utm_source=twitter
>>
>>73484971
Is Louis Farrakhan a black separatist? Because that is an ideology I can support.
>>
>>73485105
Yes. Hes from the Nation Of Islam, the same Black Seperatist group that Malcolm X was a part of.
>>
>>73485061
Another? Please list the others. This is relevant to my interests and will perhaps give me a raging boner.
>>
lol the jews are attacking her now
>>
>Azealia Banks Endorses Donald Trump, Claims Hillary Clinton 'Talks to Black People As If We're Children or Pets'

Always wondered why so few blacks pick up on that.
>>
>>73485090
OLd old news..
>>
File: eqpld29ipedgzwgyahnh[1].jpg (22 KB, 564x296) Image search: [Google]
eqpld29ipedgzwgyahnh[1].jpg
22 KB, 564x296
heh
>>
Hype it on Black Twitter
If Blacks do not block vote for Democrats, Hillary has no chance of winning.

Even if just 20% of Blacks vote for Trump, it becomes an automatic win for him. Dems need 90%+ and a high Black turn out to win.
>>
File: 1462469991455.jpg (209 KB, 794x1024) Image search: [Google]
1462469991455.jpg
209 KB, 794x1024
http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/7358014/azealia-banks-endorses-donald-trump-president

>Azealia Banks Endorses Donald Trump, Claims Hillary Clinton 'Talks to Black People As If We're Children or Pets'

>Pets

Clinton literally thinks blacks are animals. And on the same day that she shat herself. Can she ever recover from this?
>>
>>73485281
>05/07/2016
>>
She endorsed him a while ago

Wasnt she on Milos Podcast aswell?
>>
>>73484971
Correct about that -- bring back the trust-busters!
>>
>>73485556
OPs tweet is from the 1st of February. I was here when it broke, I bet she was too.
>>
Isn't she Australian? I doubt Americans much care about what she has to say.
>>
>>73485772
you're thinking of Iggy Azalea
>>
>>73485231

>Always wondered why so few blacks pick up on that.

Because they're children or Pets
>>
>>73484971
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-05/trump-picks-former-goldman-partner-and-soros-employee-finance-chairman

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-05-05/trump-names-hedge-fund-manager-as-national-finance-chairman

>>Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan praised Republican front-runner Donald Trump for refusing donations from Jewish groups.

lol good one goyim
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.