[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been thinking about mixing my Germanic genetics with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 88398522.jpg (38 KB, 1024x538) Image search: [Google]
88398522.jpg
38 KB, 1024x538
I've been thinking about mixing my Germanic genetics with a Asian woman for a while now.

Stay in our cucked western countries or migrate to an asain country and create a future white/asain hybrid race.
>Asians share neanderthal DNA with us
>slightly higher IQ
>rich culture
>values hard work
>hates degenerates
It would be mutually beneficial aswell. We'd bring more masculinity aswell as our other caucasoid features. which many asain consider the pinical of beauty.

I would love Japan, obviously because of the qt's, but would you really want to raise your children in a economic superpower that's slowly eclipsing?

Wouldn't Singapore or Malaysia be a better option? That's if you can't stand Chinese Mao worshippers.

Singapores economic power is growing at a alarming rate.

Plus Singapore women are amazing

Would you do it for a better race of humanity in the future?
>>
Honestly? Hong Kong.
>>
>>73484679
Forgot to mention that, but yes.
>>
>>73484631
Yellow fever, huh?
Don't worry my son, it'll decline after some years. Just don't do anything stupid in that time.
>>
>>73484933
Since when does that make me a weeaboo? Those degenerates can get to fuck.

I'm a 24 year old, lawyer, 6'0, blonde hair, blue eyes.

I don't live on my mother's house, I have my own apartment, and a large amount of savings, and rank highly in my department

I should hopefully get through to at least one family, minus the xenophobia risks.
>>
>>73485284

I'm a 6'4" chef at Wendys with a 10 inch cock making over $130000 a year.
>>
>>73485284
24 year old lawyer... damn u musta been the smartest fuck in ur class. dat young
>>
>>73485423
It's not hard to become a solicitor m8
>>
Anyway, would you do it pol?
>>
>>73485641
moving out of the cucked west yes, dating woman ever, nope.
>>
>>73484631
Some advice, don't move in with any of them, they're all in it for the money, lease a flashy car, rent a condo, bring them back home, pound them, never call them again
>>
>>73484631

You're a fucking retard, OP.

Hapas always end up utterly fucked in the head, and I'm not even talking about Rodgers here.
>>
TINY DIK for your son OP.

Means he will go for asians more likely and thus your genes will dissapear into the Asian horde.

Hope for a women and force her to marry white or it's over. And even then your grandson will have small dik genes
>>
>>73485284
>blonde hair, blue eyes.
>throwing away that for a gook

anyway you do what you want, if you truly love her you'll know what to do.
>>
Why even consider Malaysia. Malaysian Chinese are scum of the earth. If you thought ah bengs and ah lians were bad , thsoe make up only a minority of singaporean chinese while their the majority of Malaysian Chinese. Assuming of course you were talking about marrying a chinese, the most attractive race here by far since the indian girls here are all fat liberal tumblr tards and the malays are both ugly and nigger tier with Mexican sized families.then again with you whiteys it's always hard to tell since I've seen so many relatively eligible white guys with monkey pinoys in Singapore that I laugh Everytime someone on /pol/ brags about their asian gf and just can't help but imagine that their dating some gorilla looking Pinoy.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.