[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Danish article about Swedish "no-go" zones. Use ch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9
File: SE.jpg (21 KB, 1025x644) Image search: [Google]
SE.jpg
21 KB, 1025x644
Danish article about Swedish "no-go" zones.
Use chrome translate if you want it translated.

I will sum up the essential:
- Headline & subline: Police saying they're loosing control and can't keep up with the rising crime levels that has come in tangent with the rise of migration to Sweden.
- "No-go" zones, zones where criminal is so severe that people are adviced not to go there, has been established.
- Swedish media refuses to bring these topics into the public, the intell to the danish article is from Norwegian field research.

http://www.b.dk/globalt/svensk-politi-slaar-alarm-vi-er-ved-at-miste-kontrollen

This sounds nuts!
Any Swede who can confirm this?
>>
Sweden no! This isn't tolerant at all.
>>
Protip for our American friends. """"Swedish""" non-whites are very unintegrated into the gen pop. That's why Swedes don't really realise the scale of their immigrant problem - most swedes still live in areas that are VERY white and safe. Also, there isn't much interracial mixing at all - the only places in Europe it is somewhat common are Paris and London.
>>
File: talk_shit_get_hit.png (1 MB, 916x798) Image search: [Google]
talk_shit_get_hit.png
1 MB, 916x798
>being so cucked you can't even enter parts of a city IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY

T O P
O
P

C U C K
U
C
K
>>
File: 1401212931918.jpg (5 KB, 125x126) Image search: [Google]
1401212931918.jpg
5 KB, 125x126
>>73483749
Yes, they are just not tolerant enough.
>>
>>73484068
In Denmark all our migrants are spread across the country, but they're spread into ghettos.
Basicly it means that each of our cities has a ghetto which is basically just muslim enclaves.

Few cities were lucky enough to be spared, either because they weren't big enough (so the migrants would not be able to get a job) or because they were rich cities which were smart enough to raise rent and elect a local magistrates who all apposed fufilling the qotation of migrants.
Our capitol Copenhagen is a shithole - all of it.
>>
>>73484115
>being so cucked you can't even enter parts of a city IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY

in america we're so cucked we've given up on entire cities, like detroit and new orleans (although NOLA might be nicer after the flood killed off a lot of gibmedats)
>>
>>73483591
Yup
>>
Swede here.
Most people know about these no-go zones. Media never says anything about it though, and crimes committed is not reaching the big mass. But people here knows what's going on locally..
>>
>>73484478
It's still different because a state in America is the size of a country in the Nord.
You're only mistake is having USA as a multilateral project - basicly the idea of keeping all the apes in one cage is good.
>>
>>73484468
>Our capitol Copenhagen is a shithole
Jyde detected.
>>
>>73484582
>>73484541
Shit confirmed!
Fuck I feel sorry for you. Remember you true Nords always have a home at Bornholm. It's not so far from you and all the inhabitants there hates foreigners.
>>
>>73483591
Old news, but I guess it's good that people keep writing about it, because the papers in Sweden sure don't.
>>
>>73484675
Kek.
But no, sadly I'm born, raised and currently live in Copenhagen.
>>
>>73484115
hahaha A SINGLE PUNCH. fucking Muhammad Norris
>>
>>73484541
>>73484582
You guys need to send tips to the drudge report or breitbart when this shit happens
>>
>>73484740
Copenhagen really isn't so bad for a European capital.
>>
>>73484478
While they've ruined some once great cities, it's at least nice that they're contained and really just too stupid to figure out how to leave the ghettos they've created.
>>
>>73484675

I was also born, raised and happen to still live in Copenhagen. It's a complete unrepentant shithole.
>>
>>73486306
mashallah brother
>>
>>73485445
This.

>>73486306
This.
What city are you from?
>>
>>73486306
If you think Copenhagen is a shithole, I would advise you take a look at Oslo or Stockholm first
>>
>>73486596

Valby.
>>
>>73486663
Er gronland så ille som de sier det er?
>>
>>73486663
The suburb isn't that bad if you stay away from the east side
>>
>>73487032
What the fuck. Are you me from the future?
>>
>>73487032
>>73487710
Either that or you know who I am and you're trolling the shit out of me.
>>
>>73487205
>>73487623
The Gronland area has had a surge in better living conditions. Some of the outer suburbs such as Grorud and Alna has taken over instead.
>>
Yeah its correct. Most people have guns there and its very easy to get ahold of almost anything
>>
>>73486306
Copenhagen is so nice
>>
>>73484068
>>73484468
>>73484582

Congratulations eurocucks you have successfully created your own nigger problem.

Now just like us you have your own race of violent, dark skinned, racist, criminals.

The only thing different is that like Africanized honey bees versus regular bee, you have managed to import the more dangerous kind of darky.

Have fun dealing with jihads, at least our darkies can be controlled be manipulated by turning the power on or off to the local KFCs.
>>
>>73488444
I just wanted to say God damn I cannot into English from my smartphone.
>>
>>73484115
Such a cheesy bad line, he deserved to die for it. He should have know his weakness, all douches get K.o.'d by the first punch.
>>
File: Christiansborg_Slot.jpg (542 KB, 1690x830) Image search: [Google]
Christiansborg_Slot.jpg
542 KB, 1690x830
>>73486306
>>73484468
Copenhagen is not that bad compared to other large cities... I mean if you compare Copenhagen to London or Paris its pretty much whitetopia.
>>
>Sweden...
>>
>>73488444
American niggers have killed more americans than any terrorist have ever killed europeans.. Then again, middle-eastern terrorist has also killed more americans than they have any Europeans.
>>
>>73488444
>Congratulations eurocucks you have successfully created your own nigger problem.

basically true though the ethnics vary and muslims are the main problem and although some are black most are arab.

But it is entirely a constructed problem. It never needed to exist at all.

I've been trying to talk about the creeping disintegration of trust we see happening. It's subtle at first.

People didn't lock their doors, now they do. Stores had merchandise in the open for summer (like tables and lawn chairs), now you see them building fences around them. People let their kids play outside and at night, now they need "supervision". The idea of guards (not lifeguards, security) at our bathhouses was ridiculous.. and now they're common.

Don't you dare point this out though, racist. It's just councidence it's happening now because rape and muggers and thieves have always existed in Sweden.
Yes, this is their actual rebuttal. Because they can't argue the facts.
>>
>>73483591

This was actually a report made by Norwegian state TV NRK (like BBC in the UK).

Not too bad that they actually make these reports on Norwegian TV from time to time even if they're all leftists as fuck - we're far from as bad as Sweden when it comes to this. Sweden is PC fascism.
>>
Perhaps if you weren't so intolerant and submitted to Sharia everyone would be happy. Islam is the religion of peace but that's only when everyone has converted.
>>
File: fvzaovjgtjataxfyag7y.jpg (63 KB, 672x484) Image search: [Google]
fvzaovjgtjataxfyag7y.jpg
63 KB, 672x484
>Sweden
>>
>>73489011

And added to this we now see them forming the narrative of "the new normal".

You see, things just happened and now we have to "learn how to live with terrorism".
As if this was a natural process.
As if we'd had a problem with homicidal islam without importing these people.
As if tens of thousands of new people who see raping kids as part of their culture is just an "oops" mistake, something nobody could have forseen being a problem.

Everything the "racists" said would happen is happening and in spades. But instead of saying "sorry", "we were wrong", "this was a mistake" - the narrative is "gosh golly gee I don't know how these people got in here but now that they are we just have to man up and deal with it, right buddy?"
>>
Good. The more instability, the quicker the collapse. The quicker the collapse, the more things are stacked in the nationalists favour in taking over the remnants.

For every second that goes, whites get weaker and nonwhites get stronger. t. stefan molyneux. We need to ensure that the societal collapse occurs as soon as possible if the white race is to stand a chance to survive.
>>
http://www.nrk.no/norge/listhaug_-_-sjokkert-over-tilstandene-i-sverige-1.12937020
Based immigration minister
>>
>>73487032
>You are from the same town as me.
>>
File: 1408949371565.jpg (106 KB, 791x719) Image search: [Google]
1408949371565.jpg
106 KB, 791x719
>>73484115
what an ugly little shit. guess he be working for god now.
>>
>>73488856
But our blacks are lazy shits that kill themselves more than they kill us.
Yours like to assemble and kill others not themselves.

Your at a critical point Europe, if you can't make them integrate into society, they will take over your cities, demand free shit, rob and rape, out breed you, and demand you treat them as special little snowflakes. But in your case they may decide to also demand religious conversion, and legal change to your government.

Good luck containing the horde, perhaps you should put up large walls of pork skins around the affected areas.
>>
>>73484746
probably the fall to the ground is what killed him.

the family will sue the man into oblivion.
>>
>>73489369
>http://www.nrk.no/norge/listhaug_-_-sjokkert-over-tilstandene-i-sverige-1.12937020

"The situation in Sweden shows what a naive do-gooder immigration policy can lead too"
>>
>>73489486
> if you can't make them integrate into society, they will take over your cities, demand free shit, rob and rape, out breed you, and demand you treat them as special little snowflakes. But in your case they may decide to also demand religious conversion, and legal change to your government.

Lol, that is actually what integration is.
This is how the average Danish millenia act.
>>
>>73489486
Also: Integration dosen't work. You can't properly integrate any more than 1% of a foreign population. When it reaches above that ammount only assimilation works.
>>
>>73484746

I've lost count of how many videos I've seen where people have died from a single punch. That's why I've decided never ever to punch anyone. I'll just back out of potential fights - it's not worth it at all.
>>
http://www.nrk.no/urix/svensk-politi_-_-vi-er-i-ferd-med-a-miste-kontrollen-1.12920404
Here is another one
>>
>>73489736
>You can't properly integrate any more than 1% of a foreign population
Depends on the population, I've seen a handful of slavs who I initially couldn't distinguish from danes, who've "integrated" just fine.
But Islam does not integrate, ever.
>>
>>73489890
That's why I said that you can't integrate more than 1%. A handful is likely less than that.

Regardless, Slavs, jews or even Swedes. Once you pass that magic 1% and the people start clumping together in enclaves you will have serious issue.

Admittedly Mussies are more than a tad worse than all the other populations of the earth.
>>
>>73489011
>>73489120

Lol, I can never remember a time that stores left items of value outside that were not chained down.

And all the other things you mentioned are true too, although with American niggers rape isn't as common as theft.

The innocents you nations have lost will never come back. You can leave the cities and live in the country but the leftists will live in the suburbs and will constantly seek to further spead the darkies.

The only thing you can take solace in is that the left will lose a lost of support from moderate whites as they lose their jobs, homes and women to them but soon after that if the dark tides aren't controlled they will subvert the government in favor of the leftists.
>>
>>73489486
>if you can't make them integrate into society,
Integration = racemixing = white genocide.

No thank you, I don't want to ''integrate'' with non-whites.

This is another one of those things that the jewish propaganda has successfully made even ''nationalists'' swallow.

INTEGRATION = NOT GOOD.

NO non-whites have ANY place in Europe WHATSOEVER.

Integration = racemixing = white genocide.
>>
In fact, the MORE problems the non-whites cause, the more division and segregation between whites and non-whites, and that's good because it reduces the non-white populations incursions into the white gene pool. Complete segregation between whites and non-whites is preferable to ''integration'' between whites and non-whites.

This'll all eventually descend into chaos and civil war anyhow. The sooner that happens, the better for whites, and the less integration, the better for whites and the sooner this disgusting system will collapse.
>>
File: Sweden YES!.jpg (33 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
Sweden YES!.jpg
33 KB, 600x338
>>73483591
I for one think it's wonderful that Swedes are so tolerant. Setting up mini Islamic countries in your cities in order to make migrants feel more welcome is one of the most progressive things you can do and you shouldn't listen to these troll haters.
>>
>>73490144
I meant cultural integration not race, there was a time in the US where immigrants became culturally indistinguishable within a generation or two. You need that or gas chambers.
>>
>>73490487
That's because they assimilated, they didn't integrate.
>>
>>73490235
No segregation doesn't work, it hides the truth from the leftists.

The leftist is a sheltered creature, only able to survive if it lives in its own shielded communities.

If mudslimes enter their communities they will destroy the leftists breeding grounds.
>>
>>73490487
>>73490752
You don't even understand the angle from which I'm approaching this issue. I'm not a ''culture is the only thing that matters'' cuckold like you are. I actually care about the continued existence of my race, and unlike you I don't concede anything to World Jewry.

Non-whites do NOT belong in Europe, period. I don't want them ''integrated'', I don't want them ''assimilated'', because that means non-whites entering the white gene pool, which is racemixing, which is white genocide. I care about the continued existence and freedom of my race, which can only be achieved by removing all non-whites from Europe, peacefully or forcefully.
>>
>>73490612
Assimilation = racemixing = white genocide.
>>
>>73490487
>there was a time in the US where immigrants became culturally indistinguishable within a generation or two

Because the vast majority of them were Northern European. You (Americans) are fucking delusional about your 'diversity'.
>>
>>73492800
I'm not delusional, I know what I'm asking is near impossible but you have 4 options A gas likes race war now B accept being butt fucked C assimilate them D do nothing and wait then do option A anyway. I figured C was the most likely to happen in the near future.
>>
>>73484468
I can tell you that muslims is definitely the problem here. I live in Århus, and all our muslim enclaves (read: ghettos) is riddled with crime. The left blames poverty, of course.
But in the meanwhile I live 500 meter from an apartment complex where most of the inhabitants is vietnamese migrants. Many of them should be consisered poor too. Guess what? No fucking crime in these areas, and they integrate very well into the general community in the area.
>>
File: 1460580130658.png (47 KB, 986x860) Image search: [Google]
1460580130658.png
47 KB, 986x860
>mfw I have lived in two of these no-go zones

It's just shitty neighborhoods. Not war zones where you get killed if you enter. There is just a bunch of non-whites walking around up to no good. If the cops comes all those kids and small time criminals come crawling out because they have nothing else to do. It's still just a few hundreds out of 10-15k. Most people just continue with their awful life.

I'm not defending these shitty multicultural paradises. It's going to turn into more and more chaos. Very soon we Swedish people will have no control there, and when they have control over whole cities with no input by any swedes. Then the real fun starts.
>>
>>73492008
With my last post I simply meant that to destroy leftist ideology one must expose leftist to a constant barrage of hate and intolerance from those who they try to save.

Every mudslimes that rapes a little girl or stones a woman because of her clothes denies the leftist ideology.

You must expose the leftist to hate.

For example public transportation, if a bus route can be created between leftist strongholds and mudslimes hordes, do it.
Spread the crime to the peaceful heartland of the leftist. Once they have been raped or robed a couple of times, they will join you in the cause to gas mudslime hordes.
>>
>>73494282
That's why we failed, when crime ridden blacks entered our cities we fled to the suburbs because we had room to flee.

Europe is not as spreadout as us though so that's not an option for you all.
>>
>>73494613
Yea,soon there won't be any 100% white community left to flee to.

Which makes me even angrier at all these NIMBY-cucks who gets angry when the politicians wants to open an asylum-center in their nice little white neighborhood but still vote for more immigration to our country.

If we don't open come out as "racists" and say that we only want to live with other swedes, then it's all over.

Man, I remember last summer, I spent some time at a friends house out on the countryside. Like 3 hours from our city where we usually live. One morning I jumped on the only bus that went there to get to a little supermarket 30-40 minutes away out in fucking nowhere. On the next fucking stop from my bus stop, three fucking somalis jumped on the bus.

Out in fucking nowhere. They are everywhere. Even though most are in the ghettos.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.