[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In fighting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 780x520) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 780x520
This is starting to become hilarious.
Particularly German, Swedish, British and American posting.
Hurrr durr
> your the most cucked
>Muslim mayor lmao
> 60 % White lool your finished

This isn't the cuck Olympics. We are all fucked.
Start shilling for Brexit and Trump then just maybe something can be salvaged.
>>
>>73482971
Who came up with such a pathetic image?

>hurr durr my life is miserable because muh feminists and traps are in my line of sight, not because of my own shortcomings and inadequacies!

god damn /pol/ is really filled to the brim with pussy ass white beta losers
>>
>>73483158
That is is son Julio. So you want you son to turn into that?
>>
>>73483255
>That is is son Julio.
What about it?
> So you want you son to turn into that?
I wouldn't raise a bitchboy son who is affected by other people's behavior.

SJWs could make the same argument that you are making right now.

neck yourself bizarro sjw
>>
>>73483158

Hopefully a cartel will chop your head off, Paco.
>>
>>73483634
Did I touch a nerve, anon?

Perhaps you should start to accept your own limits and errors instead of pinning the origin of your misery onto SJWs, you're no better than a nigger complaining about institutional racism or a feminist complaining about the patriarchy.
>>
>>73483830

No. I just don't like you filthy sand rats
>>
>>73483891
Oh, so you're into some edgy roleplay thing.
Did a Mexibro cuck you unintentionally, or intentionally?
>>
>>73482971
I can relate
>>
>>73482971
If that dad failed to properly raise his son, i have no sympathies for him.
It's his fault, his and no one else's
>>
>>73484110
Youre not doing anything except being spic you fuckin rodent.

Serve me breakfast you fuckin spic piece of shit. Go wash my dishes you conquered manlet faggot
>>
>>73484906
Do I detect some futile venting of impotent rage in this post?

You keep embracing that butthurt, anon, it gives me great pleasure that your emotional imbalance will significantly shorten your pathetic existence and views.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.