[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BREAKING NEWS: Hillary Clinton forced to pull out of DNC primaries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: h4p.jpg (257 KB, 1275x380) Image search: [Google]
h4p.jpg
257 KB, 1275x380
Guess it goes to Bernie by default now since she is being indicted. Or will they give it to someone else? Wonder if Trump made some deals behind the scenes to make this happen

edition.cnn.com/2016/05/08/politics/hillary-clinton-to-pull-out-of-dnc-primary/
>>
Trump confirmed president
>>
>>73480583
Australian culture seems to exert an irresistible narrowing effect on every personality that is raised in it
>>
Does this mean she can no longer be president?
>>
>CNN

>Clinton News Network

Nice Try
>>
>>73480583
never gonna give you uppp never gonna let you doooown.
>>
>>73480739
I think so, unless Obama pardons her and she can resume running but I think this will tarnish her run desu
>>
File: 582016-troll-aussie[1].jpg (45 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
582016-troll-aussie[1].jpg
45 KB, 650x366
>>73480583
I wish this were true, but in reality, if you know the right people in my country, you are basically immune
>>
>>73480881
check CNN front page its real
>>
>A Clinton
>Getting in trouble, ever
Come on, step it up, Australia.
>>
BERNIE CONFIRMED COMMIE

edition.cnn.com/2016/05/08/fbi-discovers-bernie-sleeper-agent-flees-to-north-korea/
>>
>>73481221
How about I kill you and your family for talking about the country I was born in?
>>
>>73480739
>edition.cnn.com/2016/05/08/politics/hillary-clinton-to-pull-out-of-dnc-primary/
try the link
>>
>>73481283
You off your meds again?
>>
>>73481429
The fuck is that supposed to mean; faggot? How about I PUT you on mess when I fucking shoot you
>>
>>73480583
If you believe this would be good for Trump you're retarded.
Right now Shillary is the perfect rival from him, full of faults and lies he can attack to wear her down.
On the other side if she stepped down and Bernie defaulted as the candidate that would make things a lot harder.
Shillary voters would vote for Sanders, even right-wing voters who believe Trump is the anti-christ would vote Sanders but neither of them would be caught dead voting for Shillary.
>>
>>73480583
OP confirmed to be a faggot
>>
>>73482053
The sort of GOP voters that hate Trump are the same sort that want fag marriage and abortion outlawed and that despise anyone so much as breathing on the second amendment. And after eight years of Obama they don't want another Democrat in the White House.

Worst case scenario is that they don't vote or vote third party, but in all likelihood they'll just end up voting for Trump as the "lesser of two evils."

On the other hand the Democratic typically cares more about social issues and they have lost gay marriage as an issue to rally around, not to mention that Trump is soft on social issues anyway. Shillary is an easier opponent because she might hemorrhage fiscally-conservative Democrats and disenfranchised Bernie voters.
>>
File: image.png (631 KB, 781x444) Image search: [Google]
image.png
631 KB, 781x444
>>73480955
all I see is federal government fucking with states again. Now I'm sad.

Captcha: Select 7 Rivers, then 6 Rivers, then 10 address numbers, then 6 store fronts, then 3 bodies of water, then 4 store fronts, then 5 more address numbers.

Our system thinks you're spam select 7 more store fronts.

Error: You seem to have mistyped the CAPTCHA. Please try again.

3 grass
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Fucking aussies. Really had me excited there for a second.
>>
File: J5HTt.jpg (70 KB, 625x515) Image search: [Google]
J5HTt.jpg
70 KB, 625x515
>>73480583
>Checks flag
>>
o shit an new #bernvictim
>>
If you don't reply to this post 'Aussies are kingz MAGA' Hillary will schlong Donald in the election
>>
>>73483424

Fuck up cunt.
>>
>>73483424
Fuck off cunt
>>
>>73483424
Aussies are kingz MAGA

>>73483470
>>73483656
fuck off Hillary shills. Gonna need to try harder to get that $0.005 added to your paypal account
>>
edition.cnn.com/2016/05/08/politics/op-is-a-huge-fucking-faggot-holy-shit
>>
>>73483424
Aussies are kingz MAGA
>>
>>73483166
Change the captcha back to legacy captcha or whatever it's called in the Options
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.