[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post what group of people/who you consider a degenerate and explain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: e3Rxnnk.png (230 KB, 695x900) Image search: [Google]
e3Rxnnk.png
230 KB, 695x900
SJWs: Don't promote social justice and destroy democracy in the process. They claim to fight discrimination they end up causing more problems. They take the effort established before them many steps back. Not to mention they are unpleasant people to be around.

BLMs: They're a subcategory of the SJW, they want to be heard, so I will let them take my heat. They made the humanitarian phrase "All Lives Matter" a racial slur using a shit analogy of a house burning down that is off-topic. They ruined downtown Ferguson. They pretend that people like Martin Brown (AKA Dindu) or Pierre Loury did absolutely nothing when one robbed a store and the other pointed his gun at a police officer.

NRAtards: They fail to understand why they need limits on their guns. They fail to understand that having a weapon on their side that requires no effort to kill another person. Our police have to one up civilians, effectively making the police an army. They also don't understand that a gun is not the only way to defend themselves, and have a paranoia arms race with the criminal that may not be there.

Anti-NRAtards: They don't understand why we have guns nor how it works. They see no destintction between calibers of the guns or different bullets types that can limit harm such as rubber bullets.

Neo-Nazi/KKK-tards: I don't understand why it is so good to be white or be proud of it, it is just a skin color type that does not matter. I know many Zionists are annoying, but they're not worth it. I can sympathize with them oddly enough because of the SJWs are making White Genocide real. www.youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw

Religous Nuts:I am not referring to people who practice a religion. Im talking about organized religions that endocrine people. They teach that is okay to oppress people of other nationalities/religions. They teach that suppresing sex is okay. More specifically I am referring too in order from worst to bad: Islam, Pentecostal Christians, Jews, and Catholics.
>>
>>73479994
but anon, a population must be well armed to avoid governmental corruption. America would be europe tier without our dakka.
>>
>>73480101
I know we need fire arms. I did also say Anti-NRA are also degenerates too.
>>
>>73479994

Poorlacks: they are nigger monkey subhuman dirty vodka drinking shit smelling squatting shit Slavic slavshits
>>
>>73479994
/pol/acks

waste time doing non-productive shitposting on an imageboard

not getting married or having kids

not advancing careers and setting goals

/pol/ should be gassed.
>>
>>73480255
i have insomnia, I am just venting and want to see what other people think. I know this is not the most productive thing, but I have nothing else to do. Its 2:37 AM here.
>>
>>73480348
hey cool i actually have insomnia too

one doctor prescribed me Temazepam and another Oxazepam, but neither really did much
>>
>>73479994
People who willingly refuse to learn how the political system works and then pretend to be better than the system by refusing to vote with 0 actual knowledge
>>
>>73480685

does shitposting help?

have you tried playing vidya in the night? after an intensive play you got to go sleep

also getting a diabetes could help - then you are sleepy all the day
>>
File: image.png (71 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
image.png
71 KB, 2000x1333
They aren't Japanese.
>>
most degenerate

/pol/

Reason

fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
>>
>>73479994
>endocrine
>not indoctrinate
>posts anyways

wew lad
time to go back
>>
>>73480685
Dont take perscriptions for having trouble sleeping the big pharma companies are just ripping you off
>>
>>73479994
The zionist they have caused all this bull shit and terrorism in the middle east and have been commiting genocide since 1945 before Israel was even a country.
>>
>>73479994
Furries cause they are furries
>>
>>73480965
Hey tosh

Sup
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.