[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>really bad homeless problem in Portland >people moving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: homeless2jpg-42c4518543a5ea02.jpg (253 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
homeless2jpg-42c4518543a5ea02.jpg
253 KB, 1024x682
>really bad homeless problem in Portland
>people moving here all over the country because so many benefits to homeless people are given and there's a mild climate
>mayor decides to allow homeless encampments
>people set up tents and shoot up in there, rape women in there, then go shit all over the sidewalks
>police can't do anything because of new homeless camp laws
>time to pick a new mayor
>ask them about what they're going to do about the homeless camps
>say they're going to offer more benefits to homeless people like more shelters and mental health care

God fucking damnit you stupid liberals this isn't how you fix this shit at all.
>>
>>73479533
liberals think that actions are far more important than consequences
>>
That dual 2 bedroom red tent man.... That guy must be the mayor of the encampment
>>
>>73479755
He's the king of the homeless
>>
The worst part is they only ever attempt to tear them down if someone gets raped or stabbed at one, and then later the homeless people just rebuild it and they don't do anything about it until someone else gets raped or stabbed again.

They also clean them up in the summer because the heat makes the smell get too bad. I'm not even kidding. It's fucking ridiculous that the police aren't allowed to do anything about this shit.
>>
>>73479533
Liberalism can't be cured unfortunately
However it will go full circle and eventually it will bite them in the ass and bite the people in the ass who voted for it

Just watch it burn
>>
>>73480356
I'm OP and I'm a liberal myself, but god damn they are so fucking absolutely incompetent at solving the homeless problem. They think that the homeless people here are homeless because ~*the system*~ fucked them over or something, and they aren't moving here en masse because we've made it a pretty sweet place for homeless people to live.

I would literally vote for anyone at this point if they said "let's kick those fuckers out of here". But I bet people here would get really offended over it even though they want them to get kicked out. It's just retarded.
>>
>>73480472

Your newness is showing. We have unique IDs on this board, so we already knew you were the OP.

Lurk moar, and abandon liberalism. You will come to realize it is literally a memetic mental illness.
>>
>>73480806
If I abandoned it while living here I would actually get lynched in the streets
>>
>>73480356

They move out to functional areas and repeat it.
>>
If I were homeless, I'd either stop being homeless, or, if that weren't possible, I'd do the honourable thing and kill myself.

It's one of the few situations where I think suicide is actually a decent thing to do; it's not like anyone really cares about you anymore, so you'll not hurt anyone by off'ing yourself, since if anyone gave a shit they'd let you live with them and you'd not be homeless.

They should barricade that camp in OP's pic and set fire to it.
>>
>>73479533
Im homeless and living in a tent

I set it up off the main trail of a nature trail. Cleared an area, set up tent. Made defensive fortifications and alarms too.

Ama
>>
>>73481147
The people in homeless camps are all homeless by choice. The options to get people out of being homeless here are literally endless, they throw so much money at it. There are websites on the internet for homeless people where they post about what cities to move to where you can be homeless and it's nice, and Portland is talked about a lot. These are not normal, average people who were dealt bad luck, they CHOOSE to do this.
>>
>>73481281
Why are you homeless?
>>
>>73481286
In that case, they should definitely be set fire to; flamethrowers, napalm, the lot.
>>
>>73481281
But are you innawoods kind of homeless (ie self-reliant), or are you urban nigger homeless (relying on others for food and resources, whilst providing nothing yourself)?

This is very important. One is fine, the other is scum.
>>
>>73479755
Its a four star homeless hotel and he charges one night a cigarette or three nights a bottle of night train.
>>
>>73480954
So? Don't just follow something because it is what's popular.
>>
>>73479533
Liberals dont understand that some people just choose to be homeless and don't want help.
>>
kill them you faggot
>>
>>73479533
>mental care is a bad thing
listen i agree that they should do something about the camps of roving rape apes, but mental care and mental treatment could probably prevent alot of awful shit in this country. the fact that you cant throw people like these in mental hospitals is the reason they just go out and do it again.
>>
>>73479533
>That one huge red tent in the back with the imrpovised garage to keep his bike dry
That's a very resourceful hobo. If his situations were better he might be an asset to society.
>>
>>73480954
Eh, I abandoned it in Portland, you just have to be careful about showing your power-level.
>>
Kek. At least it's in Chinatown and not a nice suburb.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.