[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tattooed people = drug-addicted criminals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: needles.jpg (10 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
needles.jpg
10 KB, 150x150
I have a big problem with people that have tattoos. Not only are they indecent, but they are also too dangerous to be in the general public. All of them are substance abusers who have criminal records. Getting ink and shooting heroin both require needles, so make of that what you will. Why aren't they in jail where they belong? Everyone who doesn't have tattoos hates people who do. If you don't have an issue with tattoos, then you're probably covered in them. Fucking degenerates. Us straight-edge folk are too smart for tattoos.
>>
>>73477083
You're somehow right because many people can't stop after their first tattoo and doing more and more. But it's more on the level of a vidya addict.
>>
>tattoo
>automatically drug user
>automatically a danger to the public
>my definition of 'indecent' is objective
>my definition of 'degenerate' is objective
>i'm straight edge yet browse 4chan, and tattoo users are at the top of my list of societal problems

Why aren't you President yet?
>>
>>73477828

I don't meet the age requirement.
>>
File: PECKERS.jpg (84 KB, 956x535) Image search: [Google]
PECKERS.jpg
84 KB, 956x535
>>73477885

Well, you do have to be older than 18.
>>
>>73477908

I am.
>>
>>73477949
Just haven't gotten over some childhood fears?
>>
>>73477992

There wasn't a tattoo pandemic when I was a kid.
>>
I've never met or even heard of a drug-free, law-abiding person with tattoos.
>>
My best friend has new girlfriend: she has many tatoos, piercings, and used to have her hair blue.
I fear for him, a lot, but I can't talk to him about it.

She's kinda hot so I understand how he felt for this trap though, but he should know better.
>>
I never understood the appeal of tattoos. Most aren't even artistically interesting or anything. It must be some personality deficiency that compels people to get permanent doodles drawn on themselves. They must think the tattoo makes them deeper or something because the tattoo has secret meaning.
>>
I wanted to tell op that he's wrong but realized that I don't know a single person with tattoos who doesn't at least smoke weed.
>>
>>73477083
The ink comes from the Earth. Physical material with it's own vibration. When they ink themselves up like this, they are basically absorbing that into their bodies. The end result? They feel more connected with Earth and are less connected with the Divine. Ergo, the downward spiral into more and more degenerate behavior. They become ruled by their vices more and more.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.