[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when will racism end? black, white, yellow, brown, we are all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 11
File: 1461977821934.jpg (75 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1461977821934.jpg
75 KB, 540x540
when will racism end? black, white, yellow, brown, we are all human.

When we were younger we didint see each other as different colors, what happend?
>>
Check your privilege
>>
>>73475775
when niggers stop being niggers
oh wait
they don't try to since thousands of years
>>
File: fuck off canada.jpg (169 KB, 749x395) Image search: [Google]
fuck off canada.jpg
169 KB, 749x395
>>73475775
>>
>>73475775
>When we were younger we didint see each other as different colors, what happend?

Yes I did you dirty chink.
>>
>>73475775
Even when I was young I knew blacks were the retarded niggers who would chimp out or not sit when told to.

Elementary school is when redpilling begins. You're brought up in a nice white household always around nice happy people. Then you go to elementary school and see the niglets running around destroying shit.

I remember me and my white friends all hanging out on the playground watching this nigger push a girl off the monkey bars.

The teacher went fucking updog on that niglet. He was crying and shit and his single mom had to come in and talk to the principal.

He did nigger shit like that probably 8 times or so before getting his jigaboo ass sent to some shitty public school for minorities
>>
>when will racism end

When niggers and mudslimes stop hording together with only their kind.

I welcome anyone willing working together for a better future. But if Crackhead Tyrone and his best friend Emre Timebomb come in, steal, rape and murder to their hearts desire and then play the race card, I can't help but to be racist.
>>
>>73476029
>come in, steal, rape and murder to their hearts desire
>said hans posting anime

sounds more like a wet dream rather than an inconvenience to you
>>
>>73475846
im not a chink im indian you fucking retard
>>
File: Löw der olle weeaboo.jpg (456 KB, 1000x708) Image search: [Google]
Löw der olle weeaboo.jpg
456 KB, 1000x708
>>73476192
Nah, I just think the combination of right winged thoughts and anime looks goofy.
>>
>>73476000
Also I remember in 5th grade some new kid came to school. For some reason he'd always get pissed and be like "PEOPLE FROM TURKEY ARE OKAY I WONT TOLERATE ANYONE TALKING BAD ABOUT THEM". I guess his best friend from his old school was a turk.

I didn't know anything about people from turkey nor do I to this day have any idea why he was so defensive about them, but I'd always be like "hey dude your turkey friend came to school. He said he was looking for you". Then he'd get all excited and run out of line to try to find him only to come back fucking pissed. I remember one time he did that and kicked me afterward. I then pushed him into a fucking wall. No real damage but when you're in elementary school thats some serious shit. We both had to go to the principal office. I made up some lie about him always pushing me or something and got off free.

He got sent to another school or something lmao.
>>
>>73475775
Behavior of some races is closer to animal than human, thus I consider them such until they prove otherwise, they have entire Africa to build civilization on but whitey's welfare is more comfortable, I'll wait.
>>
>>73476276
DESIGNATED
>>
>>73476534
fuck off my thread
>>
File: c400d7a54f.jpg (48 KB, 511x528) Image search: [Google]
c400d7a54f.jpg
48 KB, 511x528
>>73476300
WO IS POLDI IHR SCHEISS SCHLITZIS, WEN JUCKT DENN DER LAHM.
>>
>>73476588
SHITTING
>>
>>73475775
>When we were younger we didint see each other as different colors, what happend?
Racism is biological in two aspects:

1. In-group preferences exist, which greatly increases the chances of your genes being perpetuated to the next generation. This is group altruism, and why you have a strong bond to family, it also extends to the community, which until recently remained largely homogeneous. This is known as tribalism, and it's hard-coded into us like breathing.

2. Pattern recognition exists in order to understand the environment and increase the chance of survival. When people of a certain race do something, you instinctively recognize a pattern. Stereotyping by race or behavior is justifiable from a biological aspect.

Over time you build wisdom and understand the world better. You consume information, such as the statistical analysis of differing aspects within society. History is also formed, whether it be personal or general.

Overcoming ignorance will set you free, into a world of misery, anger, and sadness.
>>
>>73475775
>black, white, yellow, brown, we are all human.

Some humans are more equal than others.
>>
>>73476029
>I welcome anyone willing working together for a better future.

They can be willing to work together for a better future in their own fucking countries, you retarded fuck.
>>
I like em brown, yellow, Puerto Rican and Haitian
>>
>>73475775
haha
>>
>>73475775
>When we were younger we didint see each other as different colors

lol. you wanna apply agency towards children? are you fucking for real, m8?

of course we saw the different colors as kids but we didn't do anything about since our brains were not fully developed yet.

chew on that red pill and swallow it.
>>
>>73475775
>when will racism end?

Maybe when people start demanding an end to racism from everyone worldwide instead of just demanding it of white people in regards to non-white people.
>>
I'm ashamed of white people for being such cucks and letting all the dindus and pakis exploit them so easily while they don't even deserve it.
>>
>>73475775
when welfare is abolished and my tax won't support unemployed niggers and muslims coming in by the millions to europe
>>
>>73476863
Haitians are niggers, Puerto Ricans are not a race

Most of the Puerto Ricans in New York are niggers, most on the island are whites. Puerto Rico is literally exporting their nigger population to New York.
>>
>>73477367
It is the fault of ashkenazi jews for ruining everything

The sephardim tried to warn us of the clannish nature of the ashkenazim unfit for civilization but we were all like "there are different kinds of jews?" And now we pay the price.
>>
>>73476428
Little faggot deserved it
>>
>>73476859
Why can't they do it in your country?

If Crackhead Tyrone works 12 hours in his shitty job, drives straight home to his wife and children and actually behaves like a western, civilized person, would you still hate him?

Or do you hate Crackhead Tyrone because he sells drugs, collects welfare and behaves like an ape on crack, shitting in his hands and throwing it at his fellow crackhead buddies?
>>
>>73477367

You should feel ashamed of your own people for the same reason.
Most Jews living in the west behave identically to whites in a lot of way and their endgame include all the same plans for Israel.
>>
>>73476029
I am a migrant in Germany and I hate the migrant islands with every being of my soul. It seems like everyone is doing it, Turks, Asians, Arabs, Russians, Eastern Europeans, etc,,,
They just stick with their kind and refuse to open up and communicate with someone outside their little pink circle of faggots.
>>
>>73476659
TRENCHES
>>
File: aY71ZCe.jpg (116 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
aY71ZCe.jpg
116 KB, 640x426
>>73477874
but them interacting with others = interracial

and that is wrong
>>
>>73475775

Actually we did.
I remember seeing the first nigger I saw and asked if he was made out of poo.

Its natural to see differences.
And of course, since having been with lots of niggers and turkroaches in basically ever school I went to, I came to see most of them really are shit people, with niggers being slightly better than turkroaches/muslims.
>>
>>73477972
If it was "interracial" then they should go back to the shithole they came from if they can't integrate with the society around them.
>>
>>73475775
My school honestly taught me what racism was, most everything snowballed from that.

I have allways wondered if that one day everybody awakened with amnesia having no memory of racial or sexual discrimination and grew up without any influence of racism. Would we be better, or would people bully each other over minor differences creating "races".
>>
File: 1462172438125.jpg (185 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1462172438125.jpg
185 KB, 800x600
>>73478072
why dont you just go back ?
>>
File: 1447533607249.gif (872 KB, 160x240) Image search: [Google]
1447533607249.gif
872 KB, 160x240
>>73475775
people of different colour arrived
>>
>>73476276
POO
>>
>>73475775
Obama and his constant race-baiting and racist affirmative action policies happened, cultural Marxism created the similarly racist SJW movement, and the media has consistently amplified racial issues to a greater degree over the past decade or so. I've always said we should be colorblind at an administrative level, but these fuckers want favoritism.
>>
>>73475775

Black, yellow & brown all have their in group preference intact.

If I relinquish my own in group preference my interests will lose out in the long run.
>>
>>73475775
Bacon's rebellion is where it all started
>>
>>73478144

IN
>>
>>73478128
Because I like it here and I am a contributing member of the society. Any other questions Charcoal-kun?
>>
>>73475775

>what happened?

Liberals
>>
>>73475775
We genuinely tried to make an effort to end it back in 2008 when we elected the first black President of the Free World. Then the niggs, spics and even Asians thought they had a free pass to shit on whites year after year, and now we have Trump surging in the polls.
>>
>>73477972
>but them interacting with others = interracial

You can live among a different people and have good relationships with them without intermarrying.
Muslims probably would be okay in most countries if the moron leaders didn't allow their population to grow beyond manageable levels. They don't just allow it though, they actually help and encourage it.
>>
File: IQ transracial adoption.jpg (467 KB, 843x843) Image search: [Google]
IQ transracial adoption.jpg
467 KB, 843x843
>>73475775

We realized that blacks, yellow, browns are much more racist than whites have ever been and they use white guilt to rob and displace us.
Oh, and the differences in IQ may play a role to
>>
File: download (1).jpg (12 KB, 344x147) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
12 KB, 344x147
>>73475775
nice dog
>>
>>73475775
>when will racism end? black, white, yellow, brown, we are all human.
when skin color has no statistical predictive power.

so never.
>>
>>73478125
>would people be better in my utopian faggotry bla bla

No because people seek out their own

Niggers look different and are dumber and more violent, whites and asians and spics would all naturally avoid them even if we had amnesia

Whites spics and asians would be on friendly terms but would ultimately congregate with their own kind as people tend to do
>>
>>73478250
LOO
>>
>>73478459
Is that a real life Cerberus?
>>
>>73478455

Yep, just as I said here:
>>73478178

The group with the strongest in group preference will win.
>>
>>73475775
because the white nation attacked
>>
>>73478881

>white nation

No such thing.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.