[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else experience captcha traps? You have to refresh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1462664162730.jpg (40 KB, 315x360) Image search: [Google]
1462664162730.jpg
40 KB, 315x360
Does anyone else experience captcha traps? You have to refresh captcha till you hit "street signs".

Is this a result of being awesome and getting the mods butthurt?

I went through every single one and didn't back down. Haha fuckkk butthurt modssss

Fuck nigggggersssss free speech.
>>
You must be new.

>tfw too good at captchas where the images fade into something irrelevant to force you to slow down in a thread that's being slid.
>>
Bumping for truth
>>
>>73475631
It's in every thread I do, no matter what post.
>>
File: 1460806428570.gif (2 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1460806428570.gif
2 MB, 300x300
Google likes to bantz.
>select all the pizza
>>
>>73475561
I think they are using these captchas for machine learning (recognizing images). People actually pay for this shit, and those fucks are trying to have a free ride, so I intentionally click the wrong images out of principle (it often can't tell a truck from just any vehicle, etc., and it almost never requires more than 3 answers).

FUCK THOSE BITCHES!
>>
You can change it to written captcha if you like. It's usually faster since it's just numbers, but you can also use the numpad on the picture captcha as well. So maybe it isn't any faster either way.
>>
>>73476287
I've gotten to the point that I can just select the correct pictures without reading the subject
>>
>>73476476
Pretty much, signs and storefronts are still a pain for whatever reason but I only use pic captcha on my phone anyway.
>>
>>73476073
delete this
>>
File: 1460814638022.jpg (19 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
1460814638022.jpg
19 KB, 500x377
>>73476965
She's ok now.
>>
>captcha comes up
>select 3 random similar images without looking at the subject
>hope for the best
>>
>>73476209
I do this.

To OP: The more you post on the forum, the more cumbersome your capcha becomes in general.

It's the mods way of telling you that you've had enough 4chan for today.
>>
I miss the days of renigger-ing the Captcha. Things were much more simple back then.

>click the images until none are left
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.