[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Moari King
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: Kang.jpg (27 KB, 450x564) Image search: [Google]
Kang.jpg
27 KB, 450x564
So /pol/ i just found out that our country has a Maori "king" with no legal power, why even have one?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C4%81ori_King_Movement
>>
WE
>>
>>73474708
Australia has a king?
I thought they had a president
>>
>>73474708
lol
we also have a gypsy king here
it's not official or anything but all gypsies treat him like their king
>>
>>73474744
WUZ
KINGZ
AN
SHEET
BRUV
>>
>>73474708
Cultural entertainment, Miss America never had any real power either, but that didn't stop people from voting and getting all attached to the position.
>>
>>73474708
Its a Maori copy of the British Monarchy
>>
>>73474960
Shitposters must have a king, anon.
>>
File: nz-flag.jpg (22 KB, 300x156) Image search: [Google]
nz-flag.jpg
22 KB, 300x156
>>73474960
>>
>>73475153
Yea but they don't give Miss America the title of king or queen do they.
>>
>>73475162
This, it was only an attempt to provide a unified front to the British monarchy, but it never fully took off... plus the current "king" is pretty dumb
>>
>>73474960
I am king of Australia
>>
>>73475115
link??
who is he?
>>
File: photo_verybig_138389.jpg (42 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
photo_verybig_138389.jpg
42 KB, 480x360
>>73475115
>>73475444
>not having a gypsy tsar
Why even live?
>>
>>73474708
He exists for the "KANGZ" purposes
>>
File: 200px-KingMerrimanNLA.jpg (11 KB, 200x274) Image search: [Google]
200px-KingMerrimanNLA.jpg
11 KB, 200x274
You just learnt of the existence of King Merriman Umbarra

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umbarra

He lived on Merriman Island, in the middle of Wallaga Lake, while his people lived on the shores of the lake. Umbarra was believed to have clairvoyant abilities, and communicated with a black duck, his moojingarl, which forewarned him of forthcoming dangers.

Many legends now exist about Umbarra and his moojingarl. One day it told him of a group of warriors coming from the far south to do battle. King Merriman remained on the island while the other men took the women and children to a place of safety and then hid in the reeds. The first to sight the approaching warriors, the King warned his men who fought a fierce battle but lost. The opposing tribesmen then set out for the island.

King Merriman threw powerful spears, and a boomerang which severed the arms and heads of his opponents before returning to him, but it was not enough. He then turned himself into a whirlwind and flew off. He passed over the fierce Kiola tribe and their wise men correctly divined his presence and that it meant the defeat of the Wallaga people and the advance of another tribe. King Merriman journeyed on to the Shoalhaven tribe to warn them but the Kiola tribe defeated the invaders and the King, whose power was finished, stayed for a time at the Shoalhaven then travelled away.
>>
>>73475402
Miss America is the title and they get a crown. There is a Miss International Queen Beauty Pageant, but it isn't a blood right like most monarchy, I don't know if the Maori one is either.
>>
>>73475941
Our shitty nigger king is better than your shitty nigger king
>>
>>73476197
t. cannibal
>>
>>73475349
youre the ones who didnt want a bird on it
>>
>>73475941
>and communicated with a black duck, his moojingarl, which forewarned him of forthcoming dangers.
Didn't fucking warn him about his people being rekt by the colonists, did it?
>>
I found out there are entire sections of your country where you could be shot up by Maoris if you accidentally wandered too far.

Stop letting natives walk over you.
>>
>>73476385
t. Emu
>>
>>73474708
WE WUZ KENGS AY BRO
>>
WE WUZ KUNGS N SHUT BROO
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.