[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did you invade and fuck a country for no reason?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: iraq.png (105 KB, 1030x727) Image search: [Google]
iraq.png
105 KB, 1030x727
Why did you invade and fuck a country for no reason?
>>
Monkey
>>
Imperialism
>>
>no reason

Jews and oil billionaires won't make more money by just sitting around.
>>
>>73473238
/thread
>>
>>73473194
That nigga was tryna buy sum yellow cake with chocolate frosting
>>
>>73473389
pray to god you don't drop that
>>
>>73473194
Ask the Jews and the traitors that supports them.
>>
second highest oil reserves on the world not tied to the US dollar
>>
Because my dad did it
>>
>You
Who? You asking me? I didn't invade anyone.
>>
File: _1_~1.jpg (108 KB, 824x532) Image search: [Google]
_1_~1.jpg
108 KB, 824x532
>>73473194
Remember that time Iraq invaded Kuwait for no reason? That was pretty funny.
>>
>>73473194
for the expansion of israel i guess? i think it was also to play games with economic numbers for that area of the planet for neighboring countries to make profits while the public was angry and shell shocked by 9-11
>>
>>73473194
>Implying people didn't make billions of dollars from this invasion
>>
>>73473194
because the pussy was wet
>>
>>73473194
they were getting too cozy with white people
>>
>>73473906
/thread
>>
File: Lando Sabacc.jpg (1 MB, 1299x888) Image search: [Google]
Lando Sabacc.jpg
1 MB, 1299x888
Who here thinks Al Gore would have done the same thing?
>>
>>73473194
>Saddam tried to assassinate GW Bush's daddy

>We did it for the oil

>Saddam was funding the Palestinian resistance against Israel

>Saudis didn't want Saddam around anymore after he beat up their Kuwaiti client state

>Saddam was not hostile enough to Russia

>Part of a long-term plan to topple multiple regimes in the Mideast and redraw the political map as we see fit

And the number one reason;

>Jews absolutely love the taste of Arab baby blood and delight in killing people for no reason
>>
>>73474044
Who knows, but wouldn't it have been a lot more fun to use global warming as a pretext than to lamely pretend that Iraq was responsible for 9/11?

>My fellow Americans, we need to bomb Saddam to save the rainforests!

Absolutely kektastic
>>
>>73473238
/thread
>>
>>73473718

That was actually to send a message about Israel.
>>
Because they let us
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.