[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whose worse? Canadians or Eurocucks? Pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: yuros.gif (3 MB, 400x215) Image search: [Google]
yuros.gif
3 MB, 400x215
Whose worse?

Canadians or Eurocucks?

Pic related
>>
You are the worst because you are the biggest cuck in denial and when shit goes down you will be hit harder than anyone else
>>
>>73469298
The ones who let in 1.5 million muslims
>>
File: ljnkn.png (94 KB, 157x243) Image search: [Google]
ljnkn.png
94 KB, 157x243
>>73469418

>in denial
>doucheland

top kek
>>
>>73469551
Even with guns and freedom of speech you havent fixed your nigger/spic problem

You are the ground zero of all modern degeneracy and produce the media that is wrecking the minds of western people

Stop being in denial
>>
>>73469682
well yea we kinda can't just shut that down its part of a seperatoin of powers unless they startd stateing shit like martin x and some people follow through like if someone made an attempt on trumps life after becomeing president then we could crack down on left wing libralism thats made a ton of the degeneracy.
>>
>>73469682

I'll take jorge and jamal over muhammad any day you faggot cuck

You sound like a nigger blaming the media because your parents raised a bunch of pussy boy kraut faggots who cant defend their country

stay buttmadd
>>
>>73469298
Canadians.
t. Canadian expat
>>
>>73470146
>I'll take jorge and jamal over muhammad any day you faggot cuck

Your wife already does but she will also take muhammad when your time comes.

Thanks for proving that you truly are the biggest cuck in denial
>>
File: djt.jpg (605 KB, 2592x3888) Image search: [Google]
djt.jpg
605 KB, 2592x3888
>>73470387

all this rage

ayy
>>
We're really not that bad, you guys shit on us for the refugees but we let in what 10,000? I think we have plans for 50,000 this year but compare that to Germany's 3 million or whatever it is.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.