[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are whites the ultimate cuck race?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: cucks.jpg (163 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
cucks.jpg
163 KB, 1920x1080
And NO, I am not talking 20th century/globalisation cucking,
Whites have always been the providers/builders/mediaters while all the other races just fought, ate and fucked- they were always the alpha people.

Even colonisation simply tried to tame the alpha races to adhere to white beta standards, mixed results but probably worked for the most part.

Why cannot whites ever become the alpha race?
>>
Blacks cheat on each other at a far higher rate.
>>
>>73467480
>flag
>>
>>73467635

Don't all alphas?
>>
>>73467480
Germanic/Nordic Europeans are just stupidly altruistic. The Germanic invasion was a mistake
>>
>>73467480
Something is wrong with whites. There seems to be a lot of actions that don't seem like sound evolutionary behavior and Europeans just had a massive genetic die off in the two world wars. I suspect that a good deal of men who survived were not good genetic stock.
>>
>>73467876
ctually, niggers are totally different from white alphas. They think it's normal to let their friends fuck their girlfriends/wives. The hypersexuality with both sexes is why they have no sexual dimorphism besides tits and genitals
>>
>>73468010
That would also explain why America was better off afterwards and modern white Americans are less cucked. We didn't suffer as many casualties and only were in the first world war for the last few months.
>>
>>73468127

America was going full power before WW1
>>
>>73467480
Whites have only been technologically ahead of the rest of the world from roughly the 17th century onwards, after they discovery of direct sea routes to the East and the Age of Enlightenment brought upon by the Thirty Years War.

Before this Europe was a comparable backwater compared to what existed in the Caliphates and East Asia
>>
>>73468127

>Americn education

evolution doesn't happen like that after 1 or 2 purges.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.