[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you see here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (204 KB, 1242x1140) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
204 KB, 1242x1140
What do you see here?
>>
>Government using niggers against Whites so that they can have more control

I see pottery
>>
>>73466790
>niggers are ugly
>cover niglets face

Let me take some of my Alex Jones vitamins now.
>negroid is Stark
>white kid is "outdated" patriot Cpt. America
>negroid has big government on his side and wants to destroy freedom

Pottery.
>>
WE
>>
>>73466958
It's a girl as Cap
>>
Capeshit.
>>
Jewery
>>
>>73466790
Wasn't the black guy whose name I don't remember Iron Man for a while anyways?
>>
>>73467345
War machine?
>>
>>73467442
Yeah. Wasn't he filling in for a little bit in Iron Man 2? Or am I retarded?
>>
>>73466790
Nigga aint rich, why the hell is he ironman.
Ironman atleast had money.
>>
>Civil war
>Black kid vs white kid
RACE WAR SOON
>>
>>73467636
I get it, it's because both didn't had parents for too long.
>>
I see kids playing with toys marketed to kids that will be bought by 40 year old man children.
>>
>>73466790
More marketing based on idol worship.
>>
OMG I can't believe they made nigger Captain America and nigger Iron Man action figures!
>>
File: 1397097890165.jpg (366 KB, 1024x1601) Image search: [Google]
1397097890165.jpg
366 KB, 1024x1601
>>73466790
Subtle to the normies, but blatantly obvious to me, influence of race politics and where they stand on issues relating to the direction of America.

>White people = liberty and freedom! It doesn't matter whether the whole world tells you to move, etc
>Black people = shieeeeeet gotta register and get dat head or hand tat so I can keep gettin dat welfare check!

just wait for the movie to come out and have subtle to not so subtle undertones of this.
>>
>>73466790
Clearly Col. Rhodes stole the Iron Man suit and took it on a joy ride, so Captain America needs to arrest him.
>>
>>73467038
Yes, because the new standard for the film industry is now to take an already established franchise filled with white guys and just have a white girl play the main character and a black guy be her sidekick.

Well played, Goldberg... well played
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.