[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We are entering an age where every post millennial little shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: feministfather.jpg (95 KB, 750x742) Image search: [Google]
feministfather.jpg
95 KB, 750x742
We are entering an age where every post millennial little shit will have two last names because their pussy-bitch cuck dads let the mum keep her last name. What happens when the post millennials start reproducing? Last names of the fourth order and so on. Fucking cuckoo.
>>
>>73465801
They'll start taking on only their mother's name, DUH. Children belong to their mothers. Why should they bear the name of one of mummy's many special male helper friends?
>>
Hispanic men will fix this
>>
>>73465801
I only have one last name and my Mum kept her last name.
>>
sounds like a good idea.

its a lot harder to dispute the paternity of someone's mother. she queefs you out.
>>
>>73466230
So basically it will be even worse off because everyone will be named Lopez, Rodriguez, or Martinez.
>>
>>73465801
It makes sense to me for women to adopt dual-barrel names, while giving the child the paternal name. This has happened throughout history though (see pre-modern Spain).
>>
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 960x640
>>73466479
Better than not having any whites at all and going exstinct. Don't worry me and my fellow Hispanics will save you guys
>>
What will realistically happen when you have two hyphenated last name people get married? Does it just keep growing? Or do you just start randomly dropping out names down the line?
>>
>>73465801
They'll just adopt the hisp practice of changing their middle name to their original hyphenated name and then spouses will take each other's hyphenated last names just for more confusion. Also, be sure you use the proper pronouns.

I feel sorry for anyone in the future that has to look up people in a database by name. It's awful enough already with some of the things people get ned these days. I can't even imagine a decade from now.
>>
In Spain right now it's <first name> <father's first last name> <mother's first last name>. The second last name, belonging to the woman, eventually disappears through the genealogical line, unlike the states where it disappears upon marriage.

What's the point of American's middle name? Just more haasle when naming a kid, and I personally never had to use mine (American).
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.