[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is Trump's best case scenario. When are you going to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Capture.png (72 KB, 867x663) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
72 KB, 867x663
This is Trump's best case scenario. When are you going to accept that?
>>
Trump does not have the Hispanic vote and will never have close to enough of it. Not to mention the black vote.

Trump can not win with 95% of these 2 groups voting against him.
>>
>texas
>blue

into the trash you go
>>
>texas blue
wew lad
>>
>>73465409
>>73466352
>the CNN shillary shills have arrived.

HOW DO YOU WANT YOUR /pol/ SENPAI?
>>
>>73465409

>that many people voting for Hillary

Come on, give us some credit we arent THAT stupid.
>>
utah and louisiana will not be blue, but texas, georgia, and mississippi are competitive in recent polling, as well as due to demographics and the popularity of bill in the south
>>
desu Trump won't even be able to win the general election unless he gets the endorsement from Scott Stapp
>>
>>73465409
Trolling used to mean something. I'm disappoint son.
>>
>>73466431
Are you denying the fact that niggers and spics hate Trump? Do you have any counter-argument? Any statistics to prove the other anon wrong?
>>
>>73465409
>FLORIDA
>BLUE

STOP THIS FUCKING MEME
>>
>Hispanics and blacks voting
Lame bait. Sad!
>>
>>73465409
You forgot to split Nebraska. Also like the other anon said, Utah and Louisiana are pretty out of reach. I would say Arkansas is, too. Hillary doesn't really have roots in Arkansas in the same way Bill does, and the state hasn't experienced the same demographic realignment that other states have. I wouldn't be too surprised to see Bubba doing some campaigning there but probably only later on, with the traditional swing states sewn up, if they're feeling their oats and feel like taking a few flyers.

>>73466417
>>73466422
You can be dismissive as you please, and I do think that Trump will probably hold on to Texas this year (I give him a 70% chance), but sooner or later a blue Texas is something you'll have to reckon with. If republicans don't fix the Hispanic problem it will be a deep blue state in 16 years. If they continue to actively exacerbate their Hispanic problem it will be more like 8.

>I love taco bowls

>>73468393
This just reads like somebody who knows deep down that Florida is going for Clinton big time and is freaking out about having to admit it to themselves.

Nobody is getting paid etc etc
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.