[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ted Cruz was your last hope
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10
File: Ted-Cruz-Prayer-France-111815.jpg (50 KB, 512x285) Image search: [Google]
Ted-Cruz-Prayer-France-111815.jpg
50 KB, 512x285
The only true conservative in the race dropped out and the sole chance to stop America sliding into degeneracy has gone with him. God has now given up on the USA like he has with Europe.

I hope you're happy with your meme New York liberal candidate who has attended gay weddings and believes men should be able to use women's bathrooms.
>>
its eerie how much he looks like a moving dead body. his face is something i'd expect to see in a casket. not on a living, breathing human being.
>>
I actually was happy to hear him say he wants sex toys banned but all I got was "A FUCKING LEAF" replies for saying I support him.
>>
Cruz's biggest supporters are foreigners. Makes a lot of sense
>>
Fuck off Glenn Beck
>>
>>73465701
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
Cruz was never a real option for me. He was born in a foreign country and he was not the right race. I didn't consider him beyond those two facets.

Just get over him already. For millions of Americans, he's simply a non-starter. Find a new hero.
>>
File: image.jpg (379 KB, 1103x1485) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
379 KB, 1103x1485
>>73466022
WHAT DID YOU CALL ME
>>
>>73465701
>Canadian supporting the Canadian candidate
with leaves, you get cleaved
>>
>>73465701
he doesn't, he just argued that it was constitutional for the state of Texas to do so. more interesting was the way he fought agenda 21 and the UN's jurisdiction over Texas.

funny how people knocked him for where his wife worked and now trump hires goldman sachs people and accepts donations from lobbyists and they're fine with that.
>>
>>73465176
Cruz couldn't win a general election against a turd covered in burnt hair. And evangelical doesn't = true conservative.
>>
>>73466248
Cruz is literally in bed with the enemy.

Nuff said leaf
>>
>>73465176
nominating him would have been an auto lose.
>>
>>73466166
With leaves, you get burned
>wildfires
Too soon?
>>
>>73465176
If Ted Cruz was anyone's hope I feel sorry for them.
>>
>>73466248
Oh, I remember all the posts here saying he did I guess I should have checked online.
>>73466166
No I support Trump, I like that Ted is religious but I don't think he has the best interests for Americans. Trump might support more degeneracy that I'm against but that issue could be saved for another election
>>
>>73465176
Needs to be on the Supreme Court
>>
>>73465176
>The only true conservative in the race dropped out

Good
>>
>>73466516
>I like that Ted is religious

I find it scary that people actually believe this and can't see him for what he really is, a store front con artist who uses religion to garner support

Ted is as religious as Benny hinn
>>
>>73466532
>putting an Israel first Canadian on the Supreme Court

Good bait
>>
File: 1459869147023.jpg (66 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
1459869147023.jpg
66 KB, 620x412
>>73465176
/pol/ is only conservative to the extent that it's contrarian.

This man was just a puppet for Goldman Sachs who wanted further military involvement in the Middle East. Same as Hillary.

Also, how is it Christians aren't offended as fuck by earthly powers pretending to represent the almighty creator of the universe? You get that's just a con right? What am I saying, if you could spot cons like that you wouldn't be religious.
>>
File: 1431802353610.png (25 KB, 165x115) Image search: [Google]
1431802353610.png
25 KB, 165x115
>>73465176
YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE IN 2012 TO VOTE FOR RON PAUL, A TRUE AND PROVEN CONSTITUTIONALIST, BUT YOU YOU WERE SO DESPERATE TO WIN THAT YOU CHOSE MITT ROMNEY AND FUCKED PAUL OUT OF THE RACE
YOU MADE IT CLEAR THAT YOU DO NOT GIVE A RAT'S ASS ABOUT THE CONSTITUTION, YOU MADE IT CLEAR THAT THE REPUBLICAN PARTY WOULD SACRIFICE THEIR PRINCIPLES IN ORDER TO WIN, AND WINNING IS WHAT TRUMP IS OFFERING.
YOU CREATED THIS SITUATION, YOU DO NOT GET TO SUDDENLY HOP TRAIN AND CIRCLE JERK ABOUT HOW YOU "STICK TO YOUR CONSERVATIVE VALUES" BECAUSE YOU DON'T, AND EVERYBODY FUCKING KNOWS IT NOW
SO HERE ARE THE CHOICES YOU CREATED FOR YOURSELF: STICK TO PARTY LOYALTY OR BEND OVER AND GET READY FOR HILLARY
>>
>>73465176
>I hope you're happy with your meme New York liberal candidate who has attended gay weddings and believes men should be able to use women's bathrooms.
I'd rather save the country from shit trade deals and the establishment Ted Cruz works for.
>>
File: Trump Jojo build wall stand.jpg (64 KB, 960x539) Image search: [Google]
Trump Jojo build wall stand.jpg
64 KB, 960x539
>>73465176
>Rafael Cruz
>Canadian Cuban halfbreed
>would make us lose many moderates because of his religious strictness

Face it, Trump is the only choice we have to be Shillcunt. Politics is a game of compromise, not a Baskin-Robbins where you can choose whatever flavor you want.
>>
File: 1462663117634.jpg (115 KB, 600x615) Image search: [Google]
1462663117634.jpg
115 KB, 600x615
>>73465176
Nobody wants a true conservative

Also, Canadians are evil
>>
>>73465326
>Lucifer in the Flesh
>>
File: TedCruzWoman.jpg (51 KB, 602x502) Image search: [Google]
TedCruzWoman.jpg
51 KB, 602x502
I miss you Lyin Ted,
>>
File: image.png (251 KB, 726x558) Image search: [Google]
image.png
251 KB, 726x558
>>
Ron Paul was our last hope. He was the only one willing to cut off Israel.
We will never have a candidate who suggests that again.
>>
>>73467422
Yeah we have one that's better, and will bend israel to his will, instead of running away like a faggot.
>>
>>73465176
shut the fuck up christcuck go kill yourself
>>
>conservatives
Holy shit when will these cucks fuck off already. The only difference between them and everyone else on the right is that instead of providing actual arguments they just say "THE BIBLE SAYS SO, DATS HOW GOD WANTS IT." Conservatives are a cancer to right wing politics
>>
>claims to be a christian
>lies about ben carson, donald trump, his goldman sachs loan
>claims to be a true conservative (tm)
>votes for TPA (TPP fast track), abstains from loretta lynch nomination, says he supports an amnesty bill, hands out teddy bears at the border

Fuck Ted cruz if anyone is still falling for this conman you are either as mad as glenn beck or a sniveling snake like ben shortpiro
>>
>>73467509
Trump has talked about possibly increasing Israel's aid.
And all other candidates were calling him out as abandoning Israel.
The Republican Party is Israel's bitch.
>>
>>73465176
>evangelical kike cocksucker foreigner was America's last hope

Sure thing, Ahmed.
>>
>>73467694
Right, and he's fooled you. Just like he needs to do. He knows why these trade deals we have in place are in place. He knows why the refugee crisis is happening. And he's smart enough to go at this by appearing VERY PRO ISRAEL. The best way to disassemble a system is from the inside. I expect nothing less from a man who just came out of nowhere and cucked the entire establishment for the nomination. A man like that knows how to get shit done by circumnavigating the primary hurdles. He will say what he needs to say in order to end globalism, and israel's hands in it. He will own israel.
>>
>>73467967
>He's lying about supporting Israel!
>But he's telling the truth on deporting Illegals and reigning China in
>But he's lying about Trannies!
>But he's telling the truth on ending globalism

You're just hearing whatever you want to hear. The man could say we're cattle for the chosen race and you would claim he's 'only playing the political game'
>>
File: 1443732216410.jpg (5 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1443732216410.jpg
5 KB, 250x250
>>73468250
HE IS THE CANDIDATE THE "TRUE CONSERVATIVES"™ HAVE SOWED UPON THEMSELVES
DON'T LIKE HIM? TOO BAD, YOU HAD THE CHANCE TO VOTE FOR CONSTITUTIONAL PRINCIPLES IN 2012 AND YOU REJECTED IT SOUNDLY
NOW YOU WILL SUPPORT TRUMP OR GET READY FOR HILLARY
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.