[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any economical statistics on trans people? Do any of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_ns92bfRddr1tvm489o1_400.gif (1 MB, 344x233) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ns92bfRddr1tvm489o1_400.gif
1 MB, 344x233
Are there any economical statistics on trans people? Do any of them even work or parasite off society? What about gays and lesbians?

pic unrelated
>>
I would guess they must be pretty well off to be able to afford the transification operations...
>>
>>73464956
That's a pretty good question. It's a solid excuse to either not have a job or to scream about muh discrimination whenever challenged on being narcissistic and lazy at any jobs they do hold. Quite the scam they're running.
>>
>>73465066
Those are paid by either the government or their parents cash
>>
Real trans don't want ppl to know their trans
>>
>>73465407
>>73465436
this

>>73465288
Yeah, I'd understand if they at least brought something to the table. But so far the most successful openly trans people are Bruce Jenner and a bunch of self-proclaimed "artists", and none of them have contributed much in terms of creating/filling jobs, skilled labor, or stimulating economics otherwise. In fact, for most trans people it seems to be quite the opposite
>>
File: 1459380719376.jpg (13 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1459380719376.jpg
13 KB, 499x499
>>73465407
>paid for the the government
>he believes this
>>
>>73464956
>heard of some non-binary cuck on an anti feminist page
>"xir" name is 'paint'
>fucking PAINT
>"xe" makes ugly abstract drawings that "xe" considers to be "art"
>when i asked "xir" why "xe" doesn't try to be successful "xe" cries out muh workplace discrimination
>>
>>73465768
In prison, if a guy wants to change his gender. Taxpayers have footed the bill for the reassignment of the gender from surgery.

A mexican knows more about american interworkings then you. Fuck your life.
>>
>>73466379
>In prison
I think I would do that to be moved to a women prison...
>>
>>73464956
The suicide rate for trans people after they have surgery is between 46% and 52%.
>>
>>73467224
Wow, that actually opens a lot of fucked up possibilities for lawsuits. I'm sure this kind of absurd shit won't take long to ensue, and granted it will be covered as nation-wide issue.
>>
>>73467294
Yep, still I'd be interested if any of them actually worked. Guess it's too un-progressive to ask that
>>
>>73464956
Every tranny in my country I've seen do at least one of the following:
>underage
>'work' at non-profit organization (leech your taxes for activism against majority)
>rent their bodies

I have modicum respect for the last one since they're at least self-sufficient, but rest is parasitic trash in sore need of gas.
>>
Even if there were, the "alternative" lifestyles pushed onto minority identities creates an extraneous variable of drug use and even anti intellectualism, both of which would drastically impact a trans person's financial stability.

Basically, "queer" is hurting you. Can you just be a normal acting, moderate person that happens to be homosexual or if trannsexual or whatever you (reader) are?
>>
>>73468015
Why the fuck are you implying I'm not straight?

I'm interested in deconstructing the narrative of the liberal Left and choking them with facts. I want to know just how much their faggotry costs the countries, and what we can do to stop it.

There are, for example, successful openly gay people (see Tim Cook) with actual skills. And there are gay people who accept right wing views (see Milo). This leaves a possibility that gayness doesn't come with mental deficiency/instability. But for trans people, AFAIK there are no such examples, and it's an important point to pander to kick out the Left out of politics.
>>
>>73468778
Lol I'd never accuse a Russian posting here as anything except a normal straight man.

I don't believe trans are incapable of reason, just that the very fact that they know they could be trans is an indication that they're already indoctrinated into queer Marxism.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.