[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else willing to admit hes going to bring about WW3, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: trump-smiles.jpg (90 KB, 470x246) Image search: [Google]
trump-smiles.jpg
90 KB, 470x246
Anyone else willing to admit hes going to bring about WW3, but are actually happy about that prospect?

FuckThisEarthBros GET IN HERE as we celebrate the incoming Armageddon!
>>
>>73463895
>Checks Flag
>Checks Argument

Shit post confirmed.
>>
im in nc i have not seen a single sand nigger in years, as far as im concerned hes gonna keep it that way
>>
>>73463895
How? His foreign policy is the most peaceful out of all the candidates.
>>
>>73463895
he's less likely to start a world war than Hillary
>>
>>73463895
i pray for the nukes to fly every day

even if i'm disappointed in that regard, at least i'll get to read endless liberal tears
>>
I turn 26 in October, so I'm out of the first draft at least.
>>
File: 1400585262551.jpg (55 KB, 483x604) Image search: [Google]
1400585262551.jpg
55 KB, 483x604
>>73463895

>happy about WW3

Are you nuts or just twelve years old?
>>
>>73464451
you must really love life if you don't consider evaporating in a nuclear holocaust to be a good death
>>
>>73463895
Armageddonbros, remember to vote Hillary if you want to start World War 3. All Trump will do is start a few trade wars at most.
>>
>>73464012
>Shit post
>two words
>not a pronoun
mr cell phone man or newfag?
>>
> has Putin's approval
> intertwined with China's economy

who exactly is going to challenge the new axis powers???
>>
>>73464688
hillary's just going to keep the zionist gravy train rolling. she's only a warhawk in the conventional sense. people hope that trump might start world war 3 because he's got a temper and mysterious motives, not because of his stated policies.
>>
>>73464575

Okay now I know you're twelve.

Most of us would die of starvation and disease, not vaporization and fallout.
>>
>>73463895
keep talking shit
when you get drafted to fight in the frontline because the rest of the reserves were already used up we will see who'll be happy about what.
>>
>>73464916
enjoy living in your mind numbing suburban sprawl, faggot. i'm right near a theoretical target.
>>
>>73463895
If you want WWIII then vote Clinton. She said she's gonna start shooting down Rusdian bombers over Syria and "bloody Putin's nose."
>>
>>73464323
Don't expect a response to this 0/10 bait

/pol/ seems to be full of slide threads the last week

I wonder what's going on
>>
File: doom.webm (385 KB, 352x240) Image search: [Google]
doom.webm
385 KB, 352x240
>>73464575
You wouldnt even know when it hits you though.
Alien invasions are much more exciting.
>>
>>73463895
>1 post by this ID
>>
File: 1454036908432.jpg (107 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1454036908432.jpg
107 KB, 1024x768
>>73463895

Trump isn't going to bring about WW3. WW3 is already coming whether you like it or not, and Trump is largely a non-factor (although he might be a slight impediment to it in some regards). The globalist elites are importing Muslims en-masse to gear up for a great clash of civilizations. When those incompatible peoples eventually attack the West or push it to the breaking point, the West will retaliate and the globalist elite will cease the excuse for more widespread military actions in the Middle East, where they can go balls to the wall and place their little Saudi-based (because they're Saudi owned) Muslim Brotherhood puppets in every single Arab country they can get their hands on. The refugees are the bellows, Europe the hammer, but as to what they plan on attempting to craft I have no fucking idea. Also, yer a cunt straya.
>>
Trump offers a chance to avoid WWIII.

Hillary offers a chance to fight WWIII and win it.
>>
File: ausy.webm (3 MB, 640x350) Image search: [Google]
ausy.webm
3 MB, 640x350
>>73463895
>>
>>73465750

>cease

er, seize* rather

ded thread anyway
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.