[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I join a frat next year? is it possible to join and be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
Should I join a frat next year?

is it possible to join and be a full fledged member but not live in the house?
>>
>>73461601
> is it possible to join and be a full fledged member but not live in the house?
maybe, in one of less popular frats or "service" frats
>>
>>73461601

this is politics related.

/pol/ aint your fucking blog nigger

take it to /b/
>>
Enjoy sucking a dozen dicks for your initiation.
>>
>>73461601
Injoy being hazed
>>
It was a nice change for me, yes. And no you dont have to live in the house for my fraternity at least.
>>
And if you are being hazed just walk out. I dont know how the fuck you can shake hands with someone after sucking their dick after you lost a challenge during initiations.
>>
Yeah we generally give that option if you can demonstrate special circumstances. Mid-sized fraternity at a large school in the Midwest. Heads up for libs tho, led to us bidding two gooks and almost a nig last year.
>>
>>73461601
>Literally paying to have friends
>>
Kappa Alpha
DIEU ET LES DAMES
>>
>>73461601
Fraternity member here. It can be expensive, but its by far the best way to meet friends and bond with people in college.
>inb4 paying for friends
Literally every organization makes you pay to be a part of it, this one is just a little pricier
>inb4 hazing
Most fraternities haze, but not to the level of horror stories. There's some bullshit you'll have to go through, but nothing so humiliating you'll never be able to live with yourself.
>>
>>73461601
FRAT OR DIE.
But really, go for it. Depending where you pledge, your brothers can be some of the most based people you meet. And you can be a brother and not live in the house but like why would you ever not want to?
Phi Kappa Theta or die
>>
File: South week.jpg (1 MB, 2754x2175) Image search: [Google]
South week.jpg
1 MB, 2754x2175
>>73463056
Literally paying to join with 100s of like minded Alpha dudes to throw the best parties in college constantly drawing 10 to 1 ratios of beautiful girls and sorority sluts.
Pic: Old South
>>
fucking pathetic losers, getting humiliated to have some "friends"

you should off yourself
>>
File: photostudio_1462162368380.jpg (358 KB, 1080x900) Image search: [Google]
photostudio_1462162368380.jpg
358 KB, 1080x900
>>73463431
>humiliated
Its the most fun you never want to do again. They take the high school badasses down a few notches, make them start over and not be a complete assclown in college. But instead a professional party animal. My frat fucked with the pledges hard but it is all about making people bond with eachother through hardship. Plus some kids need to grow the fuck up.
>>
Pretty cool friendly guys, throw good parties, but are pretty beta daddy's boys in general, so it's easy to pull all their women at their parties if you have a good sense of humour and a spine.

Good way to network for a job out of school OP, but it's just as beneficial to be friends with them without joining honestly.
>>
>>73461601
That depends, do you feel like you're being oppressed when you are treated as an individual? Do you crave a strong hand to tell you what to do and when to do it, what to think, what to say? Do you know in your heart you just weren't born to think for yourself.

If so, then yes, by all means you should join a frat.
>>
>>73461601
Yeah join one, but don't be a fucking faggot and live out of house.

If you want the benefits of a frat, live in house and join the best frat with the most connections.

I fucked up and joined a frat w/ financial issues, and now it's shut down due to lack of funding, so make sure it has a good financial situation as well.

Joining a frat is more valuable than your education if you can do it right. One of my pledge bros works for Morgan Stanley and he had a shit GPA, and another works for Apple.

Both got their jobs by being recommended by alumni.
>>
>>73463615
if you can live without selfrespect, be my guest
>>
File: photostudio_1460037355891.jpg (240 KB, 1080x733) Image search: [Google]
photostudio_1460037355891.jpg
240 KB, 1080x733
>>73463620
>pull their women
Lol where did you go to school?
At Texas, if you weren't in the frat or close friends and bringing girls you were bounced by the nigger security squad.
>>
>>73461601
Hey just be like me, I rushed literally every single semester and never joined for every year I was in school. They take you out, buy you beer, buy you food and put you around hot sluts, fuck you fratfags why am I gonna buy the cow when the milks free?
>>
>>73462633
If you can't handle being hazed, you're probably a beta faggot.
>>
File: photostudio_1452803263297.jpg (461 KB, 1080x1171) Image search: [Google]
photostudio_1452803263297.jpg
461 KB, 1080x1171
>>73463681
Keep believing what you see in kike movies and remain ignorant.
Our spiritual founder is Robert E Lee.
This is one of the things we memorized...
The forbearing use of power does not only form a touchstone, but the manner in which an individual enjoys certain advantages over others is a test of a true gentleman.
The power which the strong have over the weak, the employer over the employed, the educated over the unlettered, the experienced over the confiding, even the clever over the silly--the forbearing or inoffensive use of all this power or authority, or a total abstinence from it when the case admits it, will show the gentleman in a plain light

The gentleman does not needlessly and unnecessarily remind an offender of a wrong he may have committed against him. He cannot only forgive, he can forget; and he strives for that nobleness of self and mildness of character which impart sufficient strength to let the past be but the past. A true man of honor feels humbled himself when he cannot help humbling others.
>>
>>73463758

Georgia. I had a few good friends in both big Greeks at my school, including a VP, and usually had a few women I wasn't banging with me. Instead of nigger security squads it was usually just bumbling pledges checking IDs.
>>
File: photostudio_1458276217584.jpg (3 MB, 3672x2754) Image search: [Google]
photostudio_1458276217584.jpg
3 MB, 3672x2754
>>73463978
At UT its breddy obvious who doesnt belong, most dont even try to get in without knowing someone and asking first. Also would not be ok with someone always around that isnt in the brotherhood.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.