[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did America go from making such unions punishable by dea
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
How did America go from making such unions punishable by death, to pushing them on the whole world, in less than 100 years?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2882611/President-Obama-credits-mixed-race-background-ability-recognize-Americans-good-intentions.html
>>
>>73457763
I wish that was a fake article.

I hate this nigger and I want him to get the fuck out of the White House.
>>
Google "dark enlightenment"

either that, or it's probably just the jews.
>>
File: e71.png (11 KB, 274x290) Image search: [Google]
e71.png
11 KB, 274x290
>>73457763
>>
File: 1453822016314.jpg (13 KB, 480x571) Image search: [Google]
1453822016314.jpg
13 KB, 480x571
>>73457763
>>
Americans will marry dogs,sheep and horses, if you put it on tv, and make it look cool.
>>
>>73457763
moeny. political burgers will do anything and everything for money
>>
>>73457763
>america
You mean Israel?
>>
>>73458224
Huh??
>>
>>73458897
LURK MOAR
U
R
K

M
O
A
R
>>
>>73457763
>The president argued 'people are basically good and have good intentions' and 'the vast majority of people are just trying to do the right thing

>Thomas Sowell argues that the unconstrained vision relies heavily on the belief that human nature is essentially good. Those with an unconstrained vision distrust decentralized processes and are impatient with large institutions and systemic processes that constrain human action. They believe there is an ideal solution to every problem, and that compromise is never acceptable. Collateral damage is merely the price of moving forward on the road to perfection. Sowell often refers to them as "the self anointed."

>Ultimately they believe that man is morally perfectible. Because of this, they believe that there exist some people who are further along the path of moral development, have overcome self-interest and are immune to the influence of power and therefore can act as surrogate decision-makers for the rest of society.

You must understand that Obama world view is built on a false premise which leads him to draw false conclusion.
>>
File: Elated Salesman.png (700 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
Elated Salesman.png
700 KB, 1600x1600
>>73457763
Your guess is as good as mine, goy.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.