[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not trying to shill or still the pot, but I would like to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: BwdWex1.png (836 KB, 769x1143) Image search: [Google]
BwdWex1.png
836 KB, 769x1143
Not trying to shill or still the pot, but I would like to be better informed on all this.

Is WEEDLMAO a decent political figure head or no? Why is he so shitty? Are there black outs on crime and what not? I've seen a little stuff but not a lot to have a concrete opinion on the subject.

Link of sub article in "le smug lefty" rant.

http://journalmetro.com/opinions/inspecteur-viral/959872/no-the-federal-government-is-not-spending-more-on-syrian-refugees-than-on-fort-mcmurray/
>>
This went nowhere...
>>
Sorry anon. Real political discussion doesn't happen here.
>>
Lurk moar and you'll see the truth through the memes newfriend
>>
>>73457470
canada is irrelevant
>>
>>73457470
He's really not popular here the last few people I knew who supported him absolutely hate him now. They thought if they voted him they'll help with their tuition, with their pension, with the healthcare. Nothing has changed he's just spending money on refugees, going on social media and doing stupid shit. And our media praises him for using social media
>>
>>73457470
Our media is a complete joke though, I mentioned this earlier today and someone couldn't believe it but at my gym we have CNN and I was shocked at the quality of it. All the memes here make it seem like the worst news source ever but compared to CTV and CBC our 2 biggest ones it's actually pretty good. Compared to ours they seem completely unbiased against any of the presidential candidates
>>
Spending 1 dollar on a refugee is a dollar too much
>>
>>73459537
The refugees here are getting $60 a day to spend on food, that doesn't include whatever welfare they're getting.
I remember the news mentioning a couple of months ago a refugee boy almost drowned in Alberta, apparently they were staying in some hotel there and he was using their pool.
This is what the tax payers are funding
>>
>>73459479
>they seem completely unbiased

Come on, even you maple niggers can't be that stupid.
>>
>>73459753
I think you misunderstood what I said, I said compared to ours they seem completely unbiased. That's how bad ours is
>>
>>73459677
Hopefully trump will help you with that problem. We dont need refugees possibly spilling over here
>>
>>73459753
I remember back when Trump first announced he was running for president our news readers would literally say he's a moron, just completely upfront like that.
They don't do this with any other presidential candidate, they never even talked once about any of the republicans. It's literally just Bernie, Hilary and trump. Completely ignored Cruz as far as I'm aware
>>
>>73457470
Four fucking threads, about this that are full of Canadians.
But hey, you make your own thread instead of participating in any of them.
Fucking moron.
>>
>>73459957
We follow America a lot, we're about a decade behind you politically even if we don't like to admit it.
Harper was our Bush and Trudeau is our Obama
>>
>>73457470
The real problem isn't how much money he throws at Fort McMurray residents in aid, but what Canada does to compensate for the fact that Fort McMurray will no longer be producing any economic output. Canada already has a housing bubble and is suffering from low oil prices. This disaster was the last thing they needed, and I highly doubt Trudeau or his administration are capable of dealing with it.
>>
File: 1416963273422.jpg (33 KB, 636x467) Image search: [Google]
1416963273422.jpg
33 KB, 636x467
>>73459813
this

CBC has PUBLICLY STATED their -----main goal---- is "promoting multiculturalism" not anything problematic like informing the public or something crazy like that

they are a state funded anti-white propaganda network, who shill relentlessly for the liberals even though my fucking taxes pay for these smug faggots to shit on conservatism all day
>>
>>73460373
I keep asking this but nobody ever replies to me, did you notice all the anti Russian CBC ads? Every single ad shows something bad Russia is doing and how their reporters are reporting it. I don't understand, did Russia do something recently that this would happen?
>>
>>73459677
>$60 CAD
Like anon said, one dollar a day is too much
>>
>>73460692
I remember reading Trudeau gave Indonesia money for their infrastructure? I know he's giving money to Africa to help them fight climate change
>>
>>73460692
Here it is
http://pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2015/11/15/prime-minister-announces-infrastructure-funding-indonesia
>The Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau, today announced $14.25 million in funding to strengthen infrastructure development in Indonesia, in order to promote sustainable economic growth and reduce poverty in the country.
>>
File: tr.jpg (25 KB, 337x327) Image search: [Google]
tr.jpg
25 KB, 337x327
>>73457470
Excellent biased use of technicalities to explain away the fact that Canadian government provides more aid to third world leeches which eat taxdollars and produce nothing instead of their own citizens in a real disaster. Well done, Chris. Problem solved.

Except for the fact that the Canadian government is providing more aid to third world leeches which eat taxdollars and produce nothing instead of their own citizens in a real disaster. There is unfortunately still that.
>>
>>73460814
Look, I was the FIRST one to hate justin back when this whole thing started. Everything about his faggot french ass that comes from a political family rustles my jimmies like nothing else, not to mention his then-incumbent opposition being entirely likable and having a proven track record. I voted for Harper last year.

This isn't what we should give Trudeau shit for.

Out of all the things you can give him shit for (hamhanded handling of refugees, reckless foray into DUDE WEED LMAO, a largely imaginative shift to a knowledge based economy), this isn't it. You can't criticize harper for his ruination of the canadian "rep" abroad while criticizing humanitarian moves like this. You can disagree with how he's doing it (which to be frank, isn't nearly that bad as far as charity scams go), but this is how you improve your image abroad. It's been a while since we've been able to hold our head high in other places (and wouldn't everyone here like to remind us of tht). This is a start.

The loonie is up, and fort mcmurray is the first crisis his government will face. If the trudeau government can handle this, then they're good in my books.

It's another story if they fail, of course. Personally, I'm just hoping his almost fanatic push for all these radical reforms will leave things for the better after he's done.
>>
>>73461686
I genuinely cannot tell if this is serious or a shitpost sometimes it seems like it sometimes it doesn't I have no idea
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.