[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fucking hell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1460599405959.jpg (69 KB, 565x563) Image search: [Google]
1460599405959.jpg
69 KB, 565x563
What the niggardly nignogging niggers is this shit?

http://nypost.com/2016/05/08/obamas-last-act-is-to-force-suburbs-to-be-less-white-and-less-wealthy/

>Obama’s last act is to force suburbs to be less white and less wealthy

Literally forcing actual niggers on everyone else!

"Hillary’s rumored running mate, Housing Secretary Julian Castro, is cooking up a scheme to reallocate funding for Section 8 housing to punish suburbs for being too white and too wealthy."

"Starting in 2012, the agency sweetened Section 8 voucher payments, and pointed inner-city recipients to the far-flung counties surrounding Dallas."

>"Now Dallas has one of the highest murder rates in the nation, and recently had to call in state troopers to help police control it. For the first time, violent crime has shifted to the tony bedroom communities north of the city."

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED
>>
Remeber: if it's white, it ain't right
>>
>>73454831
This is why you don't vote for a nigger.
>>
File: xuqJjRj.jpg (185 KB, 950x647) Image search: [Google]
xuqJjRj.jpg
185 KB, 950x647
How do I fight back if it goes to my suburb?

Do I have to go pic related?
>>
File: 1460423084392.png (75 KB, 325x244) Image search: [Google]
1460423084392.png
75 KB, 325x244
>>73454927

This is some of the most absurd news I've seen in awhile.

WAKE ME UP

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

I WANT OFF THIS RIDE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDEEEE
>>
>>73454831

Jesus Christ it's fucking dallas, right in the middle of fucking Texas. Why don't they just shoot them some niggers?
>>
>>73455275
I wish I had a rooftop Korean
>>
>>73455683
I wish I WAS a roof korean
>>
>>73454831
When your tax dollars are literally paying for your neighbors, your family, your friends to be raped and murdered and robbed by criminals and barbarians, it's time to take a good hard look at your government's legitimacy. Society at its most basic level is a people grouped together for security. Take that away, and you've taken away society and any reason to support your government.
>>
>>73455531

Texas was just the first step! They want to do it nation wide!

The dirty fucking yuppies & shitskins live Texas cities like everywhere else, that's why more nignogs aren't shot.
>>
Tbh this just gives us more opportunities to legally kill niggers
>>
File: wake me up inside.jpg (18 KB, 381x205) Image search: [Google]
wake me up inside.jpg
18 KB, 381x205
All I feel is despair.
Is this the real life?
>>
>>73457370

The future is bleak, bong bro.

However, for the sake of the white race and western classical liberal values we must stay strong.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.