[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump's Immigration Reform is Dystopian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36
http://www.wired.com/2016/05/even-conservatives-say-trumps-immigration-plan-dystopian/

>would eviscerate the economy and reduce the country’s GDP by hundreds of billions of dollars
>Even if every single unemployed lawful resident filled the jobs left by undocumented immigrants, the economy would still lose a net total of 4 million workers
>>
Fucking awesome. Bring on the hellscape.
>>
Vote trump and dont be a pussy xD
>>
Quit being a coward for once on your life OP.
>>
Sounds like higher wages to me. Bring it.
>>
The world is dystopian as it is. I'd take dustbowl era depression over shitskin disneyland any day, though.
>>
>>73454542
So you mean wages would go up because the labor market isn't flooded?
>>
Seeing the liberals attempting to justify slave labor always is some Twilight-zone level shit.
>>
THERE IS GOING TO BE A BIG BEAUTIFUL DOOR

AND THEY ARE GOING TO COME IN
L E G A L L Y
>>
>>73454542
boo hoo

Who fucking cares. I'd rather live in a shitty white country than a slightly-less-shitty brown one

Also

>undocumented immigrants

into the trash it goes
>>
>>73454542
im ok with this, go Trump !
>>
>>73454542
>oh no if we actually enforce our laws it will have costs!
>guess we should just get used to living in a lawless shithole of a failed state just like all of the latinos who are swarming us!
>>
I don't understand the main focus here is how many tax dollars and jobs are lost instead of how many illegal jobs these illegals are working at. Like they mention tech jobs how often do illegals work tech that makes no fucking sense.
>>
>>73454542
Dystopian for mexicans yeah. Can i go without my morning sausage egg and cheese mcgriddle? Of course
>>
>>73454542
>would still lose a net total of 4 million workers
time to automate and create even more tech jobs
>>
>>73454542
>a fucking tech magazine
>legitimate policy analysis

Pick one fucking pleb
>>
>>73454542
>logic
>trump supporters

Choose one OP.
>>
>WAAHHHH WHATEVER WILL WE DO IF CORPORATIONS CAN NO LONGER PAY SLAVE LABOR DOLLARS A DAY TO PICK CABBAGES

The hypocrisy of liberals on illegal immigration just astounds me. And can't you still legally pay seasonal workers on temp visas peanuts? So what will change? We'd just kick out the people who are breaking the law and overstaying their visas.

That or farmers will increase automation and the cost of produce might go up slightly. Whoopde-fucking-do.
>>
Ugh. Fuck this country. I WANT MORE WITHOUT-PAPERS PICK-AND-CHOOSE LAW ABIDERS!

The economy is more important than this country. In fact, it is the MOST important thing, ever. GET RID OF BORDERS!
>>
>>73454542
Sounds like an opportunity for someone to sell 4 million robots.
>>
>>73454903
Literally never. Spics cant read much less write code
>>
>>73454542
Companies that rely on exploiting illegal immigrants don't deserve to stay in business.
>>
>>73454542
>we need those illegal aliens to work jobs!

These kikes need to fuck off. This bullshit excuse only works if our employment rate is 100%
>>
>>73455001

You mean we might have to put niggers to work again? You mean college kids in the summer might have to work the fucking fields? WHAT A FUCKING TRAGEDY!
>>
>slave labor is good
Nah.

If we need more laborers we can have sex and improve our tech. Necessity is the mother of invention.
>>
>>73454542
>would eviscerate the economy and reduce the country’s GDP by hundreds of billions of dollars
This is what leftists actually believe.
>>
Estimated loss to economy if illegals exported = 1 trillion, which is 10% of GDP for 1 year. Trump = major recession for everyone with any knowledge of economics and supply and demand.
>>
>>73454542

>I-if I don't like it it's dystopian!

The growing corporatocracy needs to die. Better a recession now than complete globalist political dominance in fifty years.

If an economy relies on illegal immigrants, it is an artificially inflated economy.
>>
>>73455334
>Estimated loss to economy if illegals exported = 1 trillion
This seems like a legitimate figure and not totally made up.
>>
>>73454542
The only people who would lose money are the Jews who own the corporations that are unlawful and immoral enough to hire illegals for pennies over Americans. Everyone else would benefit through more jobs and higher wages. It's as if all the people defending this shit are puppets for those Jews.
>>
>>73454542
Fuck the economy. Hail the Nation.
>>
>>73454542
That's only a problem if you believe the phony unemployment statistics.
>>
>>73455436

>I do not understand how the economy works

Thanks for your insight, trumpbaby
>>
>>73454542
Europe
>WE CAN'T CLOSE THE BORDERS
>IT'S IMPOSSIBLE
>IT DOESN'T WORK
Weeks later
Borders closed
Tons of illegals and criminals caught
>>
The local and federal gubbment would save a trillion dollars without millions of illegals sucking on the teat of gibsmedat, so it would even out.
>>
>>73454542
>Lapowsky
Every god damn time
>>
I don't want to sound counter-signally, but there are some additional measures trump will need to implement for this all to work.

We need to seriously cut down on bennies and welfare. Why? Because we need americans to work those jobs that were done by beaners before the wall. And americans aren't doing them because they have no incentive to bother working when they can just collect welfare. Welfare should be withheld for lazy faggots and mainly given to supplement those that will work these jobs instead. That basically means they act as subsidies for things like socal farmers and such, but its better than just giving away free money to a third of the nation.

The alleged problem of "jobs americans don't want to do" is just born out of welfare state and labor laws. And if we don't put in incentives, nobody will get hired for these jobs and then it will be back to importing muh beaners
>>
>>73454542
I'm confused...if the Developed World is so desperate for cheap unskilled labour then why is Obama and the establishment so desperate to make clear that the only to get ahead in life is to rack up as many student debts as you possibly can afford, crawl on your hands and knees to get an unpaid internship for experience and live at home until your 45? Why is unemployment so high and wages so low? Why has the working class been completely eviscerated? Why does the Government allow almost every single industry free reign outsource jobs to the third world? And what about the robot revolution the experts are predicting will make unskilled labour completely obsolete? An idea endorsed by Wired of all places in the first place.
>>
>>73454623
This, I'm only voting for Trump because I want the world to suffer like I do every day.

Telling us his positions would destroy the economy only motivates us more. You normies will learn what real pain is.
>>
File: 1451003886952.png (464 KB, 1100x1327) Image search: [Google]
1451003886952.png
464 KB, 1100x1327
>>73454542
[SCARE TACTICS INTENSIFY]
>>
File: trumpride.jpg (68 KB, 700x335) Image search: [Google]
trumpride.jpg
68 KB, 700x335
>trust a jew lover
>>
>>73455764
Aw mom take away your Xbox :3
>>
>>73454542

I don't recall Brazil being a Utopia
>>
>>73454542
>lose a net total of 4 million workers

So what? These folks work in jobs now that are only necessary because of immigrants.
If you kick out 20 million people, you need less:
- construction workers
- less utilities workers
- less food production
- less Spanish language service people
- ... you get the idea

Nobody would miss the net loss of 4 million workers because there is 20 million less demand for these workers
>>
>>73455804
Yep
It will NOT destroy the economy
DO NOT LET THEM INTIMIDATE YOU
>>
>>73454542
Oh no, another journalist disagrees with Trump. Wish I could still be #cruzmissile.
>>
WE'RE ALREADY IN A FUCKING DYSTOPIA FUCKING WAKE UP.
>>
>>73455573
>I don't understand how supply and demand impacts wages

The only people who stand to lose from the deportations are the elites and the illegals themselves. Try harder shill.
>>
>>73454542
brb - going to the US - legally
>>
>>73454542
>Break the law
>Get in trouble for it

WHAT A HOLOCAUST
>>
>>73454542
>wired
>>
>>73454542
>wired.com
hahahaha
>>
Since when did utopian become dystopian?

By the way, biometric passports will make the illegals stay out.
>>
File: 8923749829342.png (86 KB, 480x307) Image search: [Google]
8923749829342.png
86 KB, 480x307
OP's a fag.
>>
>>73454828
The door should be 10 stories high and gold plated.
>>
>>73454542
>anything but infinite growth is dystopia

Thanks (((Wired)))
>>
>>73455573

If a company cannot make profit by following the laws of the nation it operates in, it should not exist and the free market will source a replacement through demand.

Illegal workers are a weapon that the corporatocracy utilizes against the American workforce to artificially maximize profiteering by keeping the average wage disconnected from inflation. This is unfair entirely to the American worker and it needs to be done away with.
>>
>>73455424
Plus 300 billion for cost to deport and 20 years in court it would take to deport all. Illegals are entitled to a day in court. After all, you could get swept up in a raid, you know.
>>
>>73454542
The only people that worry about this, are the 1%.
If illegal Mexicans are kicked out, it actually becomes am employee's market. Minimum wage would rise, naturally with out the need for government mandate.
>>
AND THIS MY FELLOW AMERICANS IS WHY YOU DONT MAKE ILLEGAL LABOR A CRUX IN YOUR ECONOMY
I'm laughing though, what do liberals think will happen if they give them amnesty and we actually have to start paying them
>>
File: 1439231152016.jpg (38 KB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
1439231152016.jpg
38 KB, 400x224
>we got rid of people stealing jobs
>by using people employed to get rid of those people
>so that people who dont steal can have jobs

This creates a LOSS of jobs?

Someone explain this? Wired is very out of touch.

I'm seriously confused here.
>>
File: 1367368008864.gif (91 KB, 500x584) Image search: [Google]
1367368008864.gif
91 KB, 500x584
>>73455895
>implying that illegals flooding our country is creating jobs that didn't exist beforehand that will now somehow be vacant when they leave

Good goy
>>
The Left-wing is fucking disgusting. They want to import mass third world cheap labor and thus reduce the quality of life for the working man so they can pat themselves on the back for a "job well done".

Disgrace.
>>
File: 1438016213536.jpg (539 KB, 1200x1149) Image search: [Google]
1438016213536.jpg
539 KB, 1200x1149
>>73455884
>Mexico pays for the wall
>Hire illegals with Mexico's money to build the wall
>>
File: 1460875901221.jpg (95 KB, 679x887) Image search: [Google]
1460875901221.jpg
95 KB, 679x887
>>73455907
Yup why do you think the border is wide open, elites would rather use the illegals for cheap slave labor than pay americans a good wage
>>
>>73456020
Yeah these sources you're referencing leave little doubt in my mind that what you're saying is true and wasn't pulled right out of your ass.
>>
>>73454542

If companies can't fill their positions with Americans that belong here and pay them actual wages, they have no business being here. Besides, we have machines to fill a lot of roles if it really comes down to it. Fuck them and fuck you.

Build the wall and get those shitskins out of here.
>>
>>73456159

Essentially every undocumented/illegal that comes here works all the time. There aren't 11 million Americans willing to do those jobs.
>>
>>73454542
Things are already dystopian, this is something that would actually make it noticeably less dystopian in one respect.
>>
File: 1462200098294.jpg (79 KB, 580x404) Image search: [Google]
1462200098294.jpg
79 KB, 580x404
>>73456228
and by 'elites' I mean rich jews, the same jews who drag our military into wars in the middle east to do israels bidding
>>
>>73456349
Too fucking bad

Companies that strive off of illegal immigrants will starve too and good riddance

They dodge tax shit anyways

FUCKEM
>>
>>73456349
>There aren't 11 million Americans willing to do those jobs.
Not for the shit wages the mexicants are willing to work for
>>
>>73454542
>get machines to replace them
>educated citizens take their place
womp womp jee whiz
>>
Obama deported millions of undocumented workers during his reign so all that stuff about deporting illegal immigrants fucking up the economy is all made up.
>>
>>73454542
why is your country's GDP depend on black market moonshine jobs so much?
>>
>>73456159

It's a smokescreen, part of a massive corporate propaganda mission to make amnesty seem like the only possible choice.

You will never see hard numbers connected to these arguments, because the fact is illegal/foreign workers are simply a tool to extend the wage/inflation gap for maximum investor profit.

By keeping the floodgates of foreign labor open, the corporatocracy has unnatural influence on the supply of labor, therefore it can enact control on the demand.
>>
File: 1461812366758.jpg (414 KB, 1080x1702) Image search: [Google]
1461812366758.jpg
414 KB, 1080x1702
>>73454542
This country has changed from a system designed to maximize freedom and liberty to a system designed to maximize comfort and pleasures.

we have lost our soul
>>
>>73456494
>Nobody wants to do this job
>Raise wages
>Job becomes financially interesting
>People do job
Market at work

>People don't want to do the job
>Open borders to let in an unlimited stream of poor beaners who will do the job
*?*
>>
>>73455673
>>Lapowsky
>Every god damn time

/pol/ is always right.
>>
>>73454542
liberals constantly claim only 11 million illegals

number of unemployed americans equals 16 million at 5.5% unemployment rate

we lose 11 million worker replace them with 16 million workers and still have a 4 million worker deficit.

which figure are liberals lying about
>>
>>73454542

Always do the opposite of what jews say. This is going to be great Trump can create an executive order for a jobs program for unemployed African Americans to either work or benefits get cut.
>>
>>73454542
im sick of the "open borders double GDP!" meme. fuck off wired.com
>>
>>73454542
>lose 4 million workers
And when labor is scarce wages rise, it means that if McDicks wants to have people work a grill all day they have to pay them more than Beetus King or they'll be understaffed and lose money. Funny how suddenly these "free trade" assholes don't like capitalism when it's them dealing with a free market.
>>
Do illegals pay taxes?
>>
>>73455837
Can you post the one where the Jew is behind the reptilian and holds up the world?
>>
>>73456737
No they get paid in cash.
>>
>>73456737
Of course not, they get paid under the table.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
>>73456508
They'll do the jobs or they won't get ginsmedats.

I doubt this will ever happen, but I really think that there needs to be a government agency that actively finds work for people who are unemployed based on their area/skills, and if they refuse the offered jobs they no longer receive payments. As it stands currently, there is very little incentive to get off of welfare programs and begin working, and people are able to cheat the system so easily.
>>
File: 1462160426865.jpg (9 KB, 138x148) Image search: [Google]
1462160426865.jpg
9 KB, 138x148
>>73454542
>chemo hurts your body therefore we should just let cancer run it's course
>>
>>73454542
Cultural integrity should always trump economics. Not everyone is blinded by the shekels. I'd rather spend a million lifetimes poor in a country of my own people than rich in one belonging to outsiders.
>>
>>73454542

Holy Shit,there's proof that Guccifer actually did hack the Clinton email server

Reply FavoriteEdit Your Message
Date: May 8th, 2016 10:57 AM
Author: """''''"'"

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/4idela/proof_that_guccifer_hacked_clinton_post_is_taken/

He leaked Bill Clinton's unreleased doodles a couple of years back, which were located on the server:

http://gawker.com/new-hacked-presidential-art-may-be-bill-clintons-white-1476802573

https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/4ia4gi/here_is_some_strong_evidence_that_guccifer_did_in/d2wnfcl
>>
>>73454542
It's not really reform

It's like enforcing the law.
>>
>>73456666
Satan and Beyond the Infinite, you make a great point
>>
File: 1462489112556.jpg (83 KB, 527x504) Image search: [Google]
1462489112556.jpg
83 KB, 527x504
>>73454542

> Mexicans have the second highest percentage of any ethnic group on welfare
> been in a depression for 7 years
> Our economy will collapse if we have borders and laws
>>
>>73456737

Sales taxes, stuff like that. Income taxes not so much (unless they have a stolen SSN and get a regular paycheck like everyone else).
>>
>>73454542
>I want to keep using illegal aliens as slave labor

Good point OP! I will now #castratemyself4clinton!
>>
>>73454766
This
>>
>>73454542
> the economy would still lose a net total of 4 million workers
so what.
What are they working on currently?
What is their financial contribution?
What is their social contribution?
If your logic is solid then why don't Mexico help with these deportations because surely they would benefit. Hell why don't ALL of these slave exporters stop emigration... oh yeah, they are getting rid of excess burden.
>>
So because it'll affect the economy we should just let slide illegal acts?
>>
>>73456548

It doesn't, this is a load of bullshit intended to muddy the water and make the obvious course harder to see.

Labor supply and demand is a weight scale, balanced between the native workforce's supply of manpower and the economy's demand. This typically keeps the wage/inflation ratio balanced.

By harnessing foreign labor, the scale unbalances and the wage/inflation ratio becomes unbalanced, as it has been in the US for decades. The capital that would naturally circulate towards the workforce through labor is instead remaining in the economy through money 'saved' on foreign labor.

While this seems like a smart business move, in a situation like this the output of the business sector eventually surpasses the stunted purchasing power of the workforce.

This is the globalist doctrine, to keep this ball of economic imbalance rolling through the harvesting of undeveloped nations and labor forces. They're running a tab around the world and into our backs.
>>
File: image.jpg (236 KB, 459x596) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
236 KB, 459x596
>>73454542
Its already dystopian mate.

>border flow controlled by cartels and coyoyes
>human trafficking
>rape
>murder
>heroin epidemic

Every criticism of Trump has an implicit rebuttal which makes the original critique look stupid, because most of Trump's ideas are just obvious things we should have been doing all along but lacked a leader with the will to do it.

>yfw the new temple of kek opens in the desert and becomes popular amongst elite border guards
>>
>>73456845
Say that once you starve, fucker. You can blurt that out since you're probably sitting in a comfy seat in a warm house.

I've seen what happens when poverty hits. Don't fucking kid.

If I've got to tolerate spics and poo-in-loos so that they can do the shit jobs that keep me from sinking to dead-end wage slavery, that's fine by me.
>>
Grandson of an illegal scottish immigrant here

U faggots make me laugh
>>
Everyone wants to point out how fucked we are without illegal immigrants but nobody talk about how fucked up that is. You would think people would more be worried about why our economy is supposedly based on illegal immigration as labor.
>>
>>73454542

>wired is now a political rag

:V

also

>>would eviscerate the economy and reduce the country’s GDP by hundreds of billions of dollars

Yet how much would we fucking save by not having to house, feed, clothe, educate, and medicate these fucking leeches?
>>
Well then lose 4 million workers. Make the unemployment rate go down to hire the 16 million not working.
>>
>failing to realize wages would skyrocket if there was that much shortage of labor

Building that wall 10 feet taller
>>
The natural consequence of a shortage of labor is higher demand for employees, which means wages will go up and people will be slightly more able to live the American dream again. Do liberals not understand this or do they choose to ignore it because it confuses their narrative?
>>
>>73455013
Nice try Pedro.

Every single person who hides their money in secret (IE mattress) or offshore is a drain on the economy.

Every single person who works below minimum wage is a drain on the economy.

Every single private company that hires below minimum wage is a drain on the economy.

Every single company that outsources is a drain on economy.

>>73455690
>The alleged problem of "jobs americans don't want to do" is just born out of welfare state and labor laws. And if we don't put in incentives, nobody will get hired for these jobs and then it will be back to importing muh beaners

No it was born from poor pay and healthcare standards. America still doesn't have a functioning health insurance system in place.

Janitorial jobs requires more hazard pay than a teacher, but noone will admit that, especially lazy entitled teachers who milk pensions.

The first thing they teach kids in Japan is how to clean up after yourself and others. The first thing they teach kids everywhere else is "how special you are and money is life".
>>
>No one has be forced to work under the table and unlawfully exploited
>This is a bad thing

I am in some kind of bizzaro world?
Will liberals be arguing slavery is a good thing?
>>
>>73454542
>You NEED these janitors, maids, and construction workers!
>>
>>73457327
End yourself you fucking pussy. You sound like a boomer complaining about gas prices while their kids rot in a desert shithole.
>>
>>73457703
They don't care. Liberals are corporatists, just like the republicans. Immigration is just their concession to their capitalist overlords. The "new left" is mostly just a race and gender-based divide-and-conquer strategy. There is no real left in the US.
>>
>>73454542
How do millions of unskilled immigrants help the economy? Aren't they a drain since a lot of them are on government assistance and use public services like public schools?
>>
File: image.png (433 KB, 526x462) Image search: [Google]
image.png
433 KB, 526x462
>>73457703
Wired doesn't give a shit about a theoretical dystopian border or the very real dystopian border that currently exists.

They care about it like pic related.

This is a great line of attack tho, cite this bullshit leftist hit job, point out that border is already hellscape, remind people of fast n furious, and point out immediate positive effects of illegals' absence on labor market.
>>
>>73454542
$.001 has been added to yo' ebt mah "nigga"! Try hillary's favorite hotsauce: prune juice flavored!
>>
>>73457947
And you sound like a fucking autistic millennial who thinks that he/she/Xe/whatever-the-fuck knows better because "CURRENT YEAR".

Kill yourself first, loser.
>>
>>73457327
You're part of the problem. Post-industrial nations do not need slave labor to prosper. They mostly have social problems, not productivity problems. They can all be fixed with proper leadership and willing people.
>>
>>73458166
Very fond delusion you're living in. Especially in believing that social problems and economic problems are separate entities.

One leads to the other.

And while yes, they CAN be fixed with proper leadership and willing people, do you see any of them on this board?

In the real world, there's too few and too many faggots blocking them.

Figure out how to fix that.
>>
>>73457397
>grandson of a white english speaking immigrant

Totally comparable to the savages that speak corrupted semi-Spanish and flood our borders. The illegals I've run into have universally been the most degenerate scum imaginable, at least as bad as the worst ghetto nigger
>>
>>73455732
The "we need workers" thing is just a convenient excuse they think will resonate. It's bullshit and they know it, look at your own country Britbong, does the U.K. need more unskilled labor? I'm guessing the answer is no, in fact it seems like all of Europe has a glut of unskilled labor and has for like a decade, yet the immigrants and refugees keep coming.
>>
>>73457950
>The "new left" is mostly just a race and gender-based divide-and-conquer strategy.
This. At its core it's reductive and anti-intellectual. One thing that particularly makes me rage is the way that it masquerades as scholarship by using big words to say fucking nothing at all, like this:
>Understanding different intersectional modalities of perceived whiteness within the framework of a gender, class, race, and ethnicity paradigm of postmodern society. Power plus privilege equals rape. Patriarchy.

It's fucking retarded nonsense
>>
>>73458166
americas main problem right now in the general population is niggers. The fatherless hordes that clog our justice system and drain the welfare and food stamp lines. These people are willingly uneducated and feed a ghetto culture based on victimization and criminal behavior
>>
>>73457950

>There is no real left in the US.

By that metric there's no real left anywhere in the West, they're all globalist capitalists using divide and conquer identity politics and mass immigration as a means to an end. Canada is probably worse off than us in this regard.
>>
>>73454542
op question for you

if mexicans and people from south america are such hard workers why is it that their own home countries are shitholes? The answer is that the vast majority of them are lazy shits that dont work at all. So deporting them only helps us in the long run before then breed and make more worthless people.
>>
"All you people care about is money."
>>
>>73458362
>>73458133

Faggot with a spic fetish detected.
>>
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 800x600
>>73457950
Don't undersell the modern left. They are probably closest ideologically to Bolsheviks. They've inculcated such hatred in their brainwashing, that leftist anti-white racists could massacre whites en masse and they would celebrate and claim the whites were at fault.

>south africa
>illegal violence
>cartel brutality
>black on white violence

It already exists and its quite ugly.

>tfw the great wall of Trump is a neo-classical masterpiece, the style alone sending post-modernist leftists into apoplectic spasms
>>
>>73454542
>wired.com
>>
>complain about corporations on literally almost every topic

>Only argument against enforcing illegal immigration law is that certain corporations will lose money when they can't use near slave labor to pick apples
>>
>>73454903
They mention tech jobs because of H1Bs which basically just allow companies to strip American's of middle class jobs so they can pay people very slightly less money.
>>
>>73458133
Get fucked you entitled piece of shit
>>
claims it would hurt the country's gdp by billions yet it costs us 100 billion and they only pay 10 billion back into system so we are losing 90 billion off of illegal immigration. It's not racism folks it's law
>>
>>73454542
Enforcing the laws that are already there is dystopian!
>>
>muh gdp muh endless growth muh consumption
I'd pay one gorillion (1x10^24) dollars to the person who shuts up every single (((finance expert))) on this planet
>>
Where do these retards get this shit? Do these fucking retards think that the labor market doesn't conform to supply and demand like every other market? Less workers means higher wages and more power in the hands of workers.
>>
>>73454542
>reduce the country’s GDP by hundreds of billions of dollars
>being worried about this instead of 16 gortrillion dollars in debt
leftist priorities.
>>
>>73454542
More jobs than people
Jobs have to compete for people
Have to offer competitive wages and benefits
oh no
wages above minimum wage
>>
>>73454542
>>Even if every single unemployed lawful resident filled the jobs left by undocumented immigrants, the economy would still lose a net total of 4 million workers
>100 million people out of work - 20 million = -4 million
leftist math
>>
>>73454542
Fuck you pussy,

TRUMP 2016 MAGA
>>
>>73454542
Is this another cuckservative crying about deporting 4% of the country and losing 2% of GDP?

Fuckem.
>>
>>73454542
fucking "wired"

hahahaha

who fucking cares
>>
>>73454623

I'm excited too man. A workforce shortage will be fucking awesome, it will put a whole new kind of hurt on faggots leaching on welfare and we'll finally get to see who is truly able to work and who is truly needy.

This may start as somewhat of a shock to the economy but it will be VERY good in the medium to long run. The drain on dollars LEAVING our country every day is far worse than any amount of smelly rapist Mexicans GTFO.
>>
>>73455001
waaa we need slave labor!!
>>
>>73460215

A massive workforce shortage caused the creation of the yeoman class in England after the plagues.

A massive die-off after the Boomers finally fuck off is nothing but a good thing for us all.
>>
>>73454542
We have too many workers for the things illegal immigrants too. Trust me, we don't need them.
>>
>>73455068
no but poos can
>>
>>73454966
>morning sausage egg and cheese mcgriddle
fucking fatass stop eating mcdonalds they're bad for your health, to their employees and our economy
>>
>tfw you've been promising/delaying building a website for a local business because they hire illegals

Gosh dang all these technical hurdles!!!!!!!!
>>
maybe i can finally get a job then
>>
>>73455022
i dont understand the 4 million out of work thing, isn't the labor participation rate the lowest it's ever been, and if that's true the immigrants leaving will leave a hole for the disgruntled unemployed american worker
>>
File: 1462593091609.jpg (627 KB, 700x904) Image search: [Google]
1462593091609.jpg
627 KB, 700x904
>>73454542
>it's okay to break the law because it means businesses get cheap labor
>>
>>73455099
that's every major international corporation, every single one
>>
>>73454542
This ignores how much money is spent by the government to pay for the illegal immigrants.
>>
File: Hispanic.jpg (980 KB, 2070x2588) Image search: [Google]
Hispanic.jpg
980 KB, 2070x2588
Yeah, uh huh. Sure.
>>
>>73456020
>Illegals are entitled to a day in court
no they're not
>>
>>73456020
Illegals are not united states citizens, so they are not subject to ANY of the rights provided by the US constitution.

Shit, they technically have NO rights until they check in with the government.
>>
>>73454542
>deport 35 million Mayan scum
>only reduces GDP by 2%
What a fucking bargain
>>
>>73454542

That's what happens when you develop a malignant cancer. Treatment is a painful ordeal. Shouldn't have let it happen in the first place.

Does this mean the disease should remain untreated?

Also, doom and gloom. What a surprise the libshits are forecasting yet another apocalypse.
>>
economic concerns don't trump social concerns

i'd be fine if my economy took a hit if it meant less raping and killing
>>
>>73460916
Is that because they're illegal or because they're not US citizens? As a visitor in America, I have a right to free speech for example.
>>
>>73456020
>Illegals are entitled to
i like how you wanted to say it's their right, but then you realized illegals have no constitutional rights, and had to reword it to include feelings lmao.
>>
>>73461065
its because they are illegals. UNDOCUMENTED
>>
>>73454542
>>Even if every single unemployed lawful resident filled the jobs left by undocumented immigrants, the economy would still lose a net total of 4 million workers

Whaa and I call bullshit. Just bring a few factories back from mexico and that problem is solved. Our econimy should never depend on foreign workers ir illegal aliens in the first place. Fuck the employers for wanting to pay less than minimum wage for maximum labor jobs.
>>
>>73458409
Precisely, it's got nothing to do with economics though in the short term having extra wageslaves benefits them.

In the longterm it's about ERASING ALL SENSE OF IDENTITY from the classes most likely to resist the new order. Remove the man from his land, remove him from the stories of his ancestors, replace it with a constantly nomadic life, contempt for the elders, contempt for blood. The shiftless masses will be shuffled around the world until they die by ennui. The remaining working class will be totally acculturated and as such without any meaningful way to offer resistance to the ideology put forth by the elites who will own the new means of automated production.
>>
>>73454542
fuck those idiots
>>
>>73454983
>time to automate and create even more tech jobs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MQ-7gnw5co
>>
>dystopian
wtf is this cnacer and what household itesms may i use to murder myself asap
>>
>>73454542
>believing kike propaganda
If you get rid of the people that work for less employers will be obliged to pay more, if you pay more people spend more and the economy is better for everyone, besides of the employers of course.

The fact that anyone can believe that this is bad is a great example of the amazing propaganda machine that the kikes have running at all times.
>>
>>73460813
>people apprehended and turned back at the border are now considered as deportations
>>
>>73454542

That portion of the GDP isn't going to 99% of Americans. See if those people give a fuck.

>Even if every single unemployed lawful resident filled the jobs left by undocumented immigrants, the economy would still lose a net total of 4 million workers

Hey thats the fucking point
>>
>>73455884
b-but the GDP goy....
>>
>>73460759
E X A C T L Y

row row fight the powa
>>
>even conservatives say trumps immigration plan dystopian
>conservatives
>the group who wants the 3rd worlders for slave labor
>the group who wants them more than the democrats

Even Bernie said, at the beginning of his campaign, that unchecked illegal immigration would destroy the middle class.
>>
>>73454542
And yet per capita GDP would skyrocket. Lets ignore that.
>>
>>73457195

Hopefully you don't need an economic incentive to see someone else as a human being with dreams just like you.
>>
>>73456844
>wanting to purposely hurt something
Cancer cells lives matter.
>>
>>73454542
GDP means nothing when the middle class is getting fucked and not earning good enough wages. This will hurt companies in the consumer market in the long run too, let alone the entire country.

Good. Then the value of labor will rise for those employed because of worker scarcity.

Seems like the fucking point. Can't wait for this "dystopia". I've learned by now that libshits always say the opposite of reality. When they promise Utopia and equality, they really want dystopia and inequality that works in their favor. When they cry dystopia, they really mean that we're getting some good fucking deal for the country. Bring it on, nigger.
>>
>>73462138
>this fucking appeal to human compassion
Well since all people are considered to be of equal worth, how is it fair for us to allow some to come in and not everyone in the entire world?
Once that happens, and we have 7 billion people fighting for the same number of jobs, you will understand and accept that economics are important in setting a good immigration policy.
>>
>>73454542
It's almost like we shouldn't have built our workforce on criminals
>>
>>73454542
>demand for workers sky rockets
i wonder what will happen to wages...
>>
>>73454542
Who is this dystopian to? The faggots that want a ridiculously cheap workforce?
>>
>>73454542
>hundreds of billions of dollars
If illegals had control of hundreds of billions of GDP, they would not be illegal.
>>
>reducing rape and murder isn't worth reducing the GDP a little

This Is what they are saying right?
>>
File: 1462492485492.jpg (46 KB, 596x667) Image search: [Google]
1462492485492.jpg
46 KB, 596x667
>>73454542
>labor market will tighten
>wages forced up

OOYYYYYYYYY VEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MMMYYYYY PROFIT MARGINS ARE BEING HOLOCUASTED

SHUT
IT
DOWN
>>
>>73462715
Maybe the ones who don't want massive good shortages?

Breadlines ho
>>
>>73454542
>omg who will pick da froot lolololololololololololol?!??!?!?!?!?!

>tech magazine head-in-sand over technology

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNB42SzUIxU

So that 4 million hole won't really matter.
>>
>>73462343

>appeal to economics

Yeah man I'm not willing to defend this system anymore.
>>
So you mean wages will rise to meet the demand for labor? yes, please.
>>
>>73462371
It's almost like you shouldve have built your economy on capitalism.
>>
>>73463155
>he posts a photo showing wealth inequality as if this doesn't confirm exactly what I was saying about immigration
You know what the proverbial top 1% would love? A huge underclass of impoverished workers who have to compete with each other for even the shittiest jobs for the lowest possible wages. That's why illegal immigration exists. If the rich didn't benefit from it, make no mistake: it would not be happening.
>>
>>73463248
And prices will rise to meet the increasing cost of labor ;)

Hope you liked spending less than 100$ on food while it lasted.
>>
>>73454542

Let's say that Obama is a great guy and he's completely right on his 5% unemployment rate

That leaves over 16 million people that are out of a job

And this article is complaining over the loss of 4 million potential workers?

this would only reduce the amount of people on government assistance
>>
>>73454827
I love it.
>>
What is it with America and slavery? They ALWAYS need slaves. Apparently there's NEVER any way for anyone to be wealthy without it. All those German scientists only helped them for so long. Now they're back at it again. America has got to be one of the poorest example in the world of what western societies can accomplish with their own citizen.
>>
>>73454983
^Knows no shit about economics
>>
>>73463501
>He thinks a country can survive with a negative 3% unemployment rate
>>
>>73454542
Flamethrowers, just get a bunch of INS guys strapped up. Start 'cleansing' neighborhoods. Problem solved
>>
I thought the USA was a country of laws?

When did money matter more than the law?
>>
>we have actual slaves with blacks
>BAD BAD BAD WE NEED CIVIL RIGHTS

>mexicans enter illegally and are treated like slaves under the radar
>UUH IT'S OKAY BECAUE THEY KEEP OUR PRICES LOW
>mexcans don't complain because they know they shouldn't be here to begin with
>>
>>73463474

Yeah they're betting on people fighting each other for the scraps and it's working.
>>
>>73464004

And here you are, defending the conditions which create such a situation.

Stupid fucking communist. You do realize that your kind have been called "Useful Idiots" for decades for a fucking reason, right?
>>
>>73464164

>And here you are, defending the conditions which create such a situation.

What do you mean?
>>
File: 1462581465900.jpg (27 KB, 733x475) Image search: [Google]
1462581465900.jpg
27 KB, 733x475
>>73455001
>That or farmers will increase automation and the cost of produce might go up slightly
yup

machines already exist to pick pretty much all subtropical produce, they are used in Europe extensively (because up until recently the jews there didn't have access to a shitskin slave labor force)

It raises the price of produce a surprisingly little little amount, only a few percent, it just costs a lot more capital to start a semi-automated farm, the farm lobby in the US are such a bunch of pieces of shit, they would turn the US into a brown shithole Mexico 2.0 if they can improve the balance sheet a little
>>
>>73455334
I don't know why, but when I read this, I thought of Doofy from Scary Movie. It's just something a doofy would say, I suppose.
>>
File: TRUMP-MARTINEZ.jpg (400 KB, 966x599) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP-MARTINEZ.jpg
400 KB, 966x599
>>73454542

When this happens, Paco's mind will be blown.

Then it will be:

Build wall, Paco.
>>
>>73454766

>I'd take dustbowl era depression over shitskin disneyland any day

THIS.

Where I live in California, the shitskins have completely taken over. Being white, I feel like a stranger in my own fucking country. It's s fucking nightmare.
>>
>>73454542
>even-conservatives-say
protip no body has said this
>>
Yeah man better keep mexicans working slave conditions or corporations will make less money
>>
>>73461092
How do you determine if they are illegal? In a court of law...Sheesh...every, yes everyone gets a hearing whether you want too believe it or not. I know reality is hard for right-wingers but what if you happen to look like a hispanic and your ancestors fought in the Civil War. I'm sorry, you have to go back without a hearing. Are you a child like Trump?
>>
>>73464411
Are you a child?
>>
File: 1460252351481.jpg (50 KB, 641x768) Image search: [Google]
1460252351481.jpg
50 KB, 641x768
>>73458420
it certainly is nonsense and it also makes me rage buddy, especially when you have MTV making documentaries on "Whiteness"
>>
>>73454542

How is this even possible if the real unemployment rate is 20 something percent?
>>
File: 1450275279145.jpg (48 KB, 487x500) Image search: [Google]
1450275279145.jpg
48 KB, 487x500
>>73454542

>Trump's Immigration Reform is Dystopian

If Trump's immigration reform is considered "dystopian", then call me Winston Smith.
>>
>>73455989
And with the best lock that can be created.
>>
>>73457950
Late in the spring of 1962, five dozen college students gathered at a lakeside camp near Port Huron, Michigan, to discuss politics. For four days and nights, the members of an obscure student group, known as Students for a Democratic Society (SDS), talked passionately about such topics as civil rights, foreign policy, and the quality of American life. At 5 a.m. on June 16, the gathering ended when the participants agreed on a political platform that expressed their sentiments. This manifesto, one of the pivotal political documents of the 1960s, became known as the Port Huron Statement.
The goal set forward in the Port Huron Statement was the creation of a radically new democratic political movement in the United States that rejected hierarchy and bureaucracy. In its most important paragraphs, the document called for "participatory democracy"--direct individual involvement in the decisions that affected their lives. This notion would become the battle cry of the student movement of the 1960s--a movement that came to be known as the New Left.
>>
>>73456020
just stop talking.
>>
>>73466733
right-wingers hate facts, history

see ya tomorrow
>>
Oy Vey how do ve reach dese young goymin with their technophones and smartcomputers.

Vired dot com
>>
File: 1461641356464.gif (248 KB, 360x266) Image search: [Google]
1461641356464.gif
248 KB, 360x266
>>73456020
>you could get swept up in a raid,
i don't give a shit, these people broke the law and...THEY NEED TO GO BACK
>>
Trump will implement fascist and draconian policies.

>/pol/ actually wants this
>>
>>73454542
If an immigration reform is too big to fall, then its too big to exist :^]
>>
>>73454542

>it will be terrible for the economy!

ending slavery was bad for the economy too. This is what you get for basing your economy on illegal and immoral practices. Eat shit.
>>
>>73463155

>the guy who works 10+ hours a day, owns a large part of the company, makes really important decisions compared to the entry level worker, and has to make deals worth billions gets paid a lot of money

no fucking shit
>>
>you can't free blacks! we'll never be able to make a profit on our crops!
>>
I'm happy if Trump gets elected too, because once he fucks up the economy the AUD will become equal or surpass the USD, then I can start my import business.
>>
>>73454542
>the economy would still lose a net total of 4 million workers

it's as if they thought this was a bad thing.
>>
File: 1461904056129.jpg (20 KB, 480x451) Image search: [Google]
1461904056129.jpg
20 KB, 480x451
>>73454542
>if every single unemployed lawful resident filled the jobs left by undocumented immigrants, the economy would still lose a net total of 4 million workers
>>
>>73454542
Why? Americans will see their wages rise for the first time since about 2000 with less cheap illegal competition. In time necessary (and controlled) guest worker programs can take up the slack.

[citation needed]
No one really knows how many illegals are in the US now, so your numbers are spurious.
>>
>>73454542
Makes you wonder if they count companies that have tons of employees with lots of down time.

Same with food that goes to waste. I've seen fields of watermelons and pumpkins rotting. Let alone food that doesn't sell in stores.
>>
>>73454542
Also, aren't illegals working under the table for less?

Wouldn't paying minimum wage just increase the money in circulation?
>>
>>73466071
>thinking non-citizens enjoy the same rights as American citizens
kek
>>
File: 1460574174225.jpg (92 KB, 720x541) Image search: [Google]
1460574174225.jpg
92 KB, 720x541
>>73467461

If people don't have money to spend the corporations won't make money
>>
>>73454542
>hurr durr we need our 11million undocumented slaves
>the entire economy will collapse if they are here legally and their jobs paid appropriately

oddly enough, this is one of the things Democrats and Republicans seem to agree on.
Never really got rid of that slavery, eh?
>>
>>73454766

So much this
>>
File: 1462653372740.jpg (70 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1462653372740.jpg
70 KB, 600x600
>>73467712
it's just fear mongering because big business dreads losing their army of slave wagers. And democrats fear this because those illegals and their families will vote democratic when they become legitimate citizens.
>>
>>73467593
I usually wait for sales to buy items.

I waited about two months to buy two trees half off
>>
>>73467879
>will vote democratic when they become legitimate citizens.
Shit, some states they already are voting because the cities don't enforce shit or actually check IDs. Even dead men get to vote in the USA sometimes.
>>
>>73467175

>10+ hours a day

A lot of people do that.

>owns a large part of the company,

Because they are the CEO and get paid the most amount of money so they're able to reinvest the most.

>makes really important decisions compared to the entry level worker

Because they're the CEO.

>and has to make deals worth billions gets paid a lot of money

Because they're the CEO.

>inb4 why don't you start your own firm?

That is not the change I want to see.
>>
>>73466071
The US government literally kills thousands of people every year with hardly any justification, so no, I don't think Trump would have to have a hearing for each and every illegal. Obama certainly didn't give all those muslims he loves exploding with drones their day in court.

The US government could start mass deporting mexicans tomorrow and there would be nothing anyone could do about it.
>>
>>73454542
I want you to think about some numbers the next time you're at a baseball game, or out in a crowded public place.

One out of every twenty seven people in this country are illegal immigrants. That's thirty seven per thousand. That's three thousand seven hundred per hundred thousand people.

That number is considerably higher than most every crime statistic COMBINED.

To top it off illegal immigrants take much more in social services than they pay into the state. Their children grow up much to the same effect. Andthey never give back,as a whole, more than they take.
"Hundreds of billions in lost GDP" go suck a fucking cock. It would open up job markets and force employers to pay more for jobs that already exist, and some billions is a drop in the. bucket compared not o ly to our almost 17 trillion GDP, but in the welfare/social spending saved from booting them all out.

Stop being so bleeding heart. The world is finite, and wasting what we have on feelgoods is not an answer.
>>
File: 1462056528308.jpg (83 KB, 500x548) Image search: [Google]
1462056528308.jpg
83 KB, 500x548
>>73467962

you are correct, also how many states are using electronic voting machines which easily can be rigged ?

lets face it, the peoples vote hasn't mattered in a long time, the elites don't trust the average american to make decisions on who should run the country

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcxGGnmRQAs
>>
>>73457298
underrated
>>
>>73468094
>Because they're the CEO.
How is this even an argument? No shit, because they're the CEO. They have additional tasks compared to other workers, and these tasks include making high levels decisions. Do you think someone who manages 10 people has to have the same level of planning as someone who manages thousands of people, or the same responsibility and risk management involved? CEOs keep shit running and you never even notice it so you don't even have an idea about what value they have to the company relative to other workers who play smaller, but still valuable roles to a company.

Shit, nigger, I think CEOs make a little too much myself because I think companies should spend payroll money to motivate all their workers to do better instead of JUST their highest bosses, but you're just being a god damn retard here.
>>
>>73468796

>How is this even an argument? No shit, because they're the CEO. They have additional tasks compared to other workers, and these tasks include making high levels decisions. Do you think someone who manages 10 people has to have the same level of planning as someone who manages thousands of people, or the same responsibility and risk management involved? CEOs keep shit running and you never even notice it so you don't even have an idea about what value they have to the company relative to other workers who play smaller, but still valuable roles to a company.

Congratulations you are describing capitalism.

>Shit, nigger, I think CEOs make a little too much myself because I think companies should spend payroll money to motivate all their workers to do better instead of JUST their highest bosses, but you're just being a god damn retard here.

How am I being a retard?
>>
>>73463155
>>73468094

You're under the assumption that the economy is a zero sum game and the only way rich people get money is by taking it from others. Not true whatsoever. People can create wealth from nothing. Happens literally all the time.

>>73464218
You seem to be in favor of people crossing the border in order to improve their lives. Which makes sense, I would do the same in their position, but generally these immigrants take government resources, jobs, and vote for more government handouts.
>>
>>73454542
But the labor participation rate is so low, these jobs can be absorbed. Look at all the highschool students who can't get jobs, or those who switched to disability instead
>>
>>73468156
Cut illegals CheckS and support day one. Free ride is over. Any more rioting and they get fucked up by militia. No mercy.
>>
>>73468443
We don't need illegals. Also don't need politicians who want illegal. PC is way fucking dead.
>>
>>73455334
We could reach full employment in one day if we gave every unemployed person a chain attached to a boulder, and told them to roll it up a mountain. Think of all the growth to GDP!
And if we stopped people from doing all that our GDP WOULD SHRINK
>>
File: really.jpg (38 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
38 KB, 512x512
>>73454542
Keeping out sand niggers and dindu hispanics is dystopian? Lol wut?
>>
>>73457886
>Every single person who hides their money in secret (IE mattress) or offshore is a drain on the economy.
Hiding your money is fine. Cementing more power to the corrupt banking system is a bad thing
>>
Actually it will transfer wealth from the top down.

It's literally the correct way to redistribute wealth - create a labor shortage, driving up the cost of labor forcing the rich to pay more.

There is literally nothing wrong with this.
>>
>>73460860
I disagree. It can be used as a catch all to silence and dispatch anyone who dissents, like how the government can do if they call you a terror suspect. Intentionally denying people the right to have government claims checked is the only sensical option.
To give a state a way to unilaterally detain and deny citizenship is to invite tyranny
>>
>>73456697
Well it does increase productivity. If you can have any job hired by anyone else in the world unions dissolve and you can hire people for cheaper. Sure all the wealth gets captured by a small percentage of God's chosen, but don't worry about that goy
>>
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 130x179) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 130x179
>>73463475
There was already massive inflation.
Trillion was created with TARP, only distinction is, the money isn't being spent. The government made a trillion dollars and now is subsidizing banks for billions with interest on excess reserves. Doesn't mean that the banks can not spend it though
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.