[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you explain the Illuminati exists without seeming like a fool?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: eye-of-the-pyramid[1].jpg (88 KB, 380x272) Image search: [Google]
eye-of-the-pyramid[1].jpg
88 KB, 380x272
How do you explain the Illuminati exists without seeming like a fool?
>>
>>73454206
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUGGIN EBIC POST LE XDDDDD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SO FUGGIN FANY HAHAHAHA LOLOLOLOLOLOL LE XDDDDD EBIC I JUST HAHAHA IM LE LAUGHING SO HARD I LE JUST LE PEED IN MY LE PANTS A LITTLE LE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>73454440
i don't think that would work
>>
>>73454440
I find this method typically works well
>>
File: 1448792776079.jpg (78 KB, 408x469) Image search: [Google]
1448792776079.jpg
78 KB, 408x469
>>73454206
>Illuminati

Oy vey!
>>
most people at work think I'm crazy now because I started talking about the illuminati. I feel like Alex Jones now
>>
>>73454206

what if the whole "Illuminati" is a meme was started by Illuminati to make it easily dismissive when someone tries to talk about them
>>
File: Eye of Providence(2).jpg (692 KB, 720x726) Image search: [Google]
Eye of Providence(2).jpg
692 KB, 720x726
>>73454206
Jew-lluminati
>>
>>73454206
billionaires are in a small group of people. what do you think they do for fun, go bowling?
>>
I would explain because my uncle is a fraternal member with them but I have a 120 word essay due in the morning
>>
The most powerful people in the west meet regularly and many of them network through known secret societies. Think of the mafia but on a way bigger scale. I really don't know why people claim that's crazy, it's a pretty reasonable guess.
>>
>>73455094
this is the truth

If pointing out the how the Bilderberg group was denied to exist until recently, and that it's now been exposed and proven to exist, and an annual secret meeting of the world's wealthiest and most powerful is somehow made out to be NOT the "Illuminati" then there's nothing to do.
>>
You want the illuminati explained? You should learn a bit of mathematics and geography. You should know your history. Adam Weishaupt established the order in 1776 on May 1st. It makes you wonder why insiders within the government have confirmed that Osama bin Laden died in 2001 and not on MAY 1st, 2011. Does illuminati simply mean "illuminated"? Yes. But has an Order existed before our time? Yes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOLNgJ8N4pM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrnuyUjDyQ8
>>
>>73454206
The top 1% of the top 1% have a mutual goal, even if not directly connected to one another to use their resources to exploit the system to their own benefit. There's no such thing as the Illuminati, it's just a simple inherent desire from most of the wealthy to exploit the system within their means. Many of these people band together and with their combined influence, control countries foreign policy. Is there a cool shadowy group doing this? No, they're actually fairly transparent that they're jewing you over.
>>
>>73456026
They're not just rich, they rob people, spiritually. Human brains are shrinking and there are so many literal cucks and beta men shuffling around. They've been robbed of their energy.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.