[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Clinton often gets confused"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: hillary-confused.jpg (21 KB, 498x293) Image search: [Google]
hillary-confused.jpg
21 KB, 498x293
http://nypost.com/2015/11/16/hillary-is-often-confused-says-trusted-aide-huma-in-fresh-emails/

How do we send this to the Donald as ammunition? She can't even manage a schedule, she can't manage this country
>>
>>73451440

Crooked Hillary

Confused Clinton

I like it
>>
File: omAqme.png (333 KB, 930x1060) Image search: [Google]
omAqme.png
333 KB, 930x1060
You really need to put that in quotes, and read it as such (i.e. between the lines).

>hillary often confused

Doesn't mean, what it literaly means...
>>
I'm sure he's already got this ready and waiting in his arsenal.
>>
File: hillary.jpg (50 KB, 630x342) Image search: [Google]
hillary.jpg
50 KB, 630x342
here is the email

can you imagine Trump reading this word for word during a debate?

>"I think you are getting confused again Hillary"
>crowd erupts with laughter
>donald immediately sworn in as god emperor
>>
Didn't something like that happen with Reagan too? He ended up owning it like he did his age, I think.
>>
>>73451965
later in his 2nd term, people would flip out if he showed signs of Alzheimers before an election
>>
>>73451440

holy shit, there's proof that Guccifer actually did hack the Clinton email server

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/4idela/proof_that_guccifer_hacked_clinton_post_is_taken/

He leaked Bill Clinton's unreleased doodles a couple of years back, which were located on the server:

http://gawker.com/new-hacked-presidential-art-may-be-bill-clintons-white-1476802573

https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/4ia4gi/here_is_some_strong_evidence_that_guccifer_did_in/d2wnfcl
>>
Hillary has Multiple Sclerosis, she will continue to degenerate physically over the years.
>>
>>73451965
Reagan alraedy had Alzheimers when he got elected, but he chose to hide that fact from the public. By his re-election he was already losing his mind and Nancy was running the show. When he said he didn't remember anything about Iran-Contra...chances are he was right.
>>
File: bartlet.png (147 KB, 306x300) Image search: [Google]
bartlet.png
147 KB, 306x300
>>73452642
pottery
>>
>>73451440
NY post is anti trump material. To be credible you must always use sources coming from your enemies.
>>
File: 1453056974905.png (74 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
1453056974905.png
74 KB, 412x351
>>73452642
>she will continue to degenerate physically over the years.
As if we all wouldn't do just that...
But other than that, that's a really great argument you have there.
>>
>>73452758
>Nancy was running the show.
Oh yeah it totally wasn't George HW Bush or anything, haha
>>
>>73452881
>http://nypost.com/2015/11/16/hillary-is-often-confused-says-trusted-aide-huma-in-fresh-emails/
anti clinton*
>>
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 578x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 578x800
Crooked Hillary Clinton, do you know where you are? You're in the Trump Jungle Baby!
Watch
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x4n3Dgi5d0M

>>
>>73451440
I doubt this. Hillary gave off the impression of being incredibly intelligent during the Benghazi hearings and made fools out of the people questioning her.

She's literally the only candidate I can say this for. Nobody else has done anything to make me think they're intelligent or clever in any way. I don't really give a shit if she's corrupt as long as she's smart enough to make sure America stays #1 while she owns it.
>>
>>73452937
Problem is, she's already old and the job prematurely ages you pretty bad from the stress, look at all the pictures of presidents before and after, the latest with Obama really shows it.
>>
>>73453080
Too bad she has a terminal disease.
>>
Yeah lets send it to 7/11 Donald. Kek.

Don't forget all the misspellings on his Twitter.
>>
File: duuuuude.png (90 KB, 420x493) Image search: [Google]
duuuuude.png
90 KB, 420x493
>>73453262
>the latest with Obama really shows it.
Uhm, do you mean this guy?
>>
>>73453278
She looks healthier than Trump or Bernie, though...
>>
CROOKED CLINTON
O
N
F
U
S
E
D
>>
>>73453080
No, she's just really good at being a bitch. That's all she did.
>>
Didn't you guys start some new meme magic thing for Hillary in regards to the strokes she's probably having? Did you just abandon it? I saw a thread you made on /a/ but haven't seen anything on this board since.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.