[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NeverTrump General: Trumpfags need not reply edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
So how do we stump the Trump?
>>
You can't, don't and won't.
>>
Pointing out the NAZI comparison seems to be effective.
>>
>>73450462
Make sure those nasty Trump supporters never talk to you or your wife's son again
>>
>>73450462
Keep whining like liberals or maybe your wifes son might know an answer.
>>
Never come to this site again, it would sure show those Trump fags what a dump this place is.
>>
>>73450462
We don't want those banned from The_Donald here. Sorry.
>>
>>73450462
great thread
>>
>>73450462
It's too late.
The only way Trump could have been stumped is the same way he was stumped in previous presidential elections, by ignoring him.
Thousands of negative articles and news stories, protesters attacking both him and his supporters, and over $75million in attack ads have done nothing but throw fuel on the fire that's now a towering inferno.

All you had to do was nothing, but liberals and you NeverTrump fags couldn't even do that.
>>
>>73450462
Build the wall! You can't Stump the Trump!
>>
Before you can stump another you must first stump yourself.

-the bible
>>
>>73450462
>NeverTrump General: Trumpfags need not reply edition

Thanks for starting up a thread to Correct The Record! Hillary needs all the help she get get Breaking Barriers on social media, and you're clearly doing your part.

Aside from the 0.25 cents headed to your PayPal, just know that you're part of a team:

>Correct The Record will invest more than $1 million into Barrier Breakers 2016 activities, including the more than tripling of its digital operation to engage in online messaging both for Secretary Clinton and to push back against attackers on social media platforms...

>http://correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
>>
File: 1446252647656.png (879 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1446252647656.png
879 KB, 1080x1080
>>73450462

Joke's one you, he will not be stumped.
>>
File: hjjh.jpg (310 KB, 2272x1515) Image search: [Google]
hjjh.jpg
310 KB, 2272x1515
>>73451888

8's witnessed
>>
>Tumpfags need to apply

Bullshit. You come to a board that is overwhelmingly pro-Trump expect us to not tell you to drink bleach?

GTFO before I REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: just cuck my election up.png (327 KB, 674x950) Image search: [Google]
just cuck my election up.png
327 KB, 674x950
>>73450462
https://archive.is/GyXks
Crash this democracy with no survivors.
>>
File: gorra.png (526 KB, 475x475) Image search: [Google]
gorra.png
526 KB, 475x475
>>73450534
SAGE
>>
what kind of autist makes this thread
>>
>>73452408

The kind that's paid $0.05 per post.
>>
I was a Trump supporter until I saw this thread. Sorry boys, I am now a #hilldog.

Blue ID GET
>>
>>73451969

They're dumb enough to say "this is our online campaign, look at us being so valiant".

They made themselves open for real attack.

Thanks boys! We'll see eachother again, this side or the other.
>>
>>73451994
>888
>h-heil Hitler
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.