[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mount st helens about to blow!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 360x270
IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/07/us/mount-st-helens-mini-earthquakes/
>>
>>73449792
UR MOTHER IS HAPPENING
OH
BURN
>>
At this point, "there is absolutely no sign that it will erupt anytime soon, but the data we collect tells us that the volcano is still very much alive," the U.S. Geological Survey said.
>>
>>73449792
OH GOD YES PLZ B HAPPENING
>>
>>73449792
>At this point, "there is absolutely no sign that it will erupt anytime soon, but the data we collect tells us that the volcano is still very much alive," the U.S. Geological Survey said.
Seismologists reported that there are no anomalous gases, and no signs that the collection of magma, which is the molten rock beneath the surface of the Earth, is getting inflated in the recent swarm of earthquakes at the volcano.

Man you guys are desperate for a happening.
>>
>>73450010
>trusting the Jew.S. Geolojewcal Survey
>>
>>73449792
>At this point, "there is absolutely no sign that it will erupt anytime soon, but the data we collect tells us that the volcano is still very much alive,"
>>
File: sthelen1.jpg (113 KB, 630x472) Image search: [Google]
sthelen1.jpg
113 KB, 630x472
>>73449792
The whole top of the mountain was blown off and the parts and nothing catastrophic happened.
>>
>>73450383
>that before and after
>nothing catastrophic

Lol

Unless you meant on a beyond regional level then you're totally right
>>
Again?
>>
>>73450584
When compared to similar events like the eruption of Krakatoa, it's not really all that important.
>>
>>73450584
yeah, on the local ecosystem it was devastating. As far as a "happening" it was pretty mild.
>>
>>73449792
>>At this point, "there is absolutely no sign that it will erupt anytime soon, but the data we collect tells us that the volcano is still very much alive,"
>>
God is Listening

Our prayers have been answered

BYE bye Seattle
>>
I live in Portland, around 30 miles away

I can see the mountain from my patio. Time to go outside and get /comfy/
>>
>you now remember those stupid fucking earthquake happening threads from April
>>
>>73449792

It's climate change
>>
Funny that 57 people died last time.
Government shut down the tourists to much controversy and said it was going to blow. Yet people still died because they were stupid!
>>
>>73450383
Kind of looks like an atomic bomb was set off, but okay.
>>
File: stop.png (192 KB, 468x347) Image search: [Google]
stop.png
192 KB, 468x347
>>73449792
>At this point, "there is absolutely no sign that it will erupt anytime soon, but the data we collect tells us that the volcano is still very much alive," the U.S. Geological Survey said.
Literally the third fucking line in, OP.
Fuck off.
>>
>>73450935

seattle isn't in the blast range. you might get portland oregon and choke boise idaho with ash
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.