[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ living
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 10
File: storholmen_51283520.jpg (332 KB, 500x2313) Image search: [Google]
storholmen_51283520.jpg
332 KB, 500x2313
In the past six months I've been doing a lot of research into our culture of debt.

I have come to realize that the only way to live without owing people money right off is the following:

1. Own a minimum of 100 acres

2. Own a house like pic related

3. Plant fruit trees and bushes all over land

4. Own a big greenhouse. (Vegetables and such)

5. Use renewable energy. (Create windtraps, use nearby creeks, lakes, rivers, oceans etc. for hydro electric power. And of course use the sun and solar panels)

6. If near an ocean or lake you can fish

7. If big enough land you should be able to successfully hunt as well.

8. If you end up with a surplus of food or energy you can sell it too the local market (food) and state (energy).

9. Good foundation for raising a family

This is just the beginning, with land set up you can now go into your career and actually make money (if you want).

The thing about this is that anyone can do it. A micro house costs between $1500 to $15,000 to build so all one needs to do is wagecuck themselves for a short time to save up for it. (Expenses may vary depending on blueprints and equipment used for renewable energy).

The money can be remade fairly fast when selling food and energy.

This is the redpill on living situations.

Once this is all set up and you're making money you can then save up again (without wageslaving) and start building your dream house.

BUT what I am doing is saving up money and buying land. I am then renting and leasing out land to others. My goal with this is to actually buy and build my own little "town" where I rent out everything so I make a profit on everything. For this to work you have to start slow otherwise you might get trapped having to repair multiple places with no income to fix them.

So /pol/ interested in the housing redpill?
>>
trailer trash is cheaper and way bigger.

also, fruit trees are hard work, we are talking about 400+ hours per acre + you need correct climate and unlimited water.
>>
>>73448488
>trailer trash is cheaper and way bigger.
The reason for living this way is to live minimalistic as well as to keep occupied on things that matter.

Fruit tree thing I just added but if one is near a river or such as I said then it shouldn't be that much of a problem
>>
File: tarded.png (315 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
tarded.png
315 KB, 500x282
>>73448333
>have all that land and a house

So basically start with $500k-$1M worth of assets to avoid debt.

Wow, anon you're a fucking genius. You solved debt. Maybe next you can cure cancer.
>>
>>73449650
100 acres is less than a quarter of a mil in GA.

>I don't know how to buy land a little at a time
>I call people tards when I have no idea how to do anything
>>
>>73450368
>i know how to solve debt
>have a quarter fucking million dollars and live in this specific area

Or maybe people should fucking quit acting like an $800 smartphone on a $80 a month plan is a requirement, and other similar attitude changes
>>
>>73450368
You are not going to find 100 good tillable acres for that price. Wilderness sure but not the kind of acreage you want to grow food on.
>>
>>73450545
That would help as well. We're hooked into money schemes so we always owe money.

>>73450659
I never said farmable land. Enough for a small house a green house and you might be able to plant fruit trees.
>>
File: 1462589691991.png (47 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1462589691991.png
47 KB, 512x512
>>73450545
ding ding ding

this leaf gets it

im worth over a million now.. i have a shit $50 phone and $20 a month plan. No cable, no subscription services except fiber internet.

i also own my shitty car outright and own my own house (w/debt because thats smart debt)

stop flushing your money into the toilet
>>
File: Comparison of Land Area Units.png (871 KB, 960x1024) Image search: [Google]
Comparison of Land Area Units.png
871 KB, 960x1024
Bump
>>
File: backyard_farm.jpg (732 KB, 900x2793) Image search: [Google]
backyard_farm.jpg
732 KB, 900x2793
>>73451587
>>
>>73448333
nice trips.

I've been aware of the housing trap for years, that's why I'm doing that putin homestead plan. it's exactly, EXACTLY what I've been waiting for
>>
>>73451690
>>
>/pol/ living
>has a cuck shed

yea that is a pretty accurate picture.
>>
File: hobby-farming-embed-large.png (348 KB, 672x2689) Image search: [Google]
hobby-farming-embed-large.png
348 KB, 672x2689
>>73451763
>>
File: honeywood_masterplan.jpg (3 MB, 7192x4964) Image search: [Google]
honeywood_masterplan.jpg
3 MB, 7192x4964
>>
File: pol living.png (86 KB, 1030x668) Image search: [Google]
pol living.png
86 KB, 1030x668
>>
POCCИЯ
O
C
C
Я
>>
>>73448333

>This is my entire plan

I'm extremely blessed because it's all because of inheritance. $300k alone not including my parents house and 2 cars, plus their stock money. Student loan debt would be paid off instantaneously, then I'll start small with just a few acres and build from there.

Gonna keep looking around the country for a suitable area of land to buy. Possibly MT, but >>73450368 sounds interesting too.
>>
>>73448333

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Proenneke
>>
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.