[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since he's about to retire, what was your favorite Obama
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9
File: image.png (254 KB, 381x403) Image search: [Google]
image.png
254 KB, 381x403
Since he's about to retire, what was your favorite Obama moment /pol/?
>>
>>73448315
The day he leaves
>>
That one time when he said "Thanks Obama" and killed the joke
>>
>>73448315
Obongo was/is so thruly mediocre that I can't actually think of anything that stood out in particular.
>>
Can't think of anything off the top of my head.

Or I guess there was that one time before he was president that he gave in my opinion a clear and succinct definition of negative law with regard to the consitution.
>>
>Yes we can.
But they couldn't?
>>
the time he cried i guess
>>
>>73448379

/thread
>>
You stupid right wingers! Obama had 95% full time jobs. Blah blah blah blah im ded xD
>>
>>73448315
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KN0WTUnD-J0
>>
>>73448315
>favorite Obama moment

When I didn't know who he was
>>
>>73448315
Probably whenever he cried about guns, because it would always cause gun sales to spike.
>>
>>73448875
>>
File: ItMyEKr.jpg (43 KB, 620x700) Image search: [Google]
ItMyEKr.jpg
43 KB, 620x700
>>73448315
>If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon
>>
File: obummer.jpg (53 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
obummer.jpg
53 KB, 620x387
>>73448501
>>73448473
>I can't actually think of anything

He's really filled out my reaction folder. Other than that... nothing.
>>
YOU MEAN THESE CHAOS EMERALDS?
>>
>>73448315
The moment where america voluntarily voted a nigger into the office and expected anything good out of it.

I can safely say that Obama made the world a worse place.
>>
>>
>>73448315
The part where he read a teleprompter and all the nigs and commies clapped like he was a genius.
>>
thanks for anime
https://youtu.be/l-8zQC-9Iok?t=12
>>
>>73448315
The time he was a nigger and got elected twice.... phew hurrah, master nigro!
>>
>>73448379
Fpbp
>>
>>73448315

When a jew made song parodies using Obama as the theme. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GIUWbgIZAI
>>
>>73448315
When he retires will be my favourit Obama moment.
>>
File: 1461800793404.jpg (272 KB, 562x535) Image search: [Google]
1461800793404.jpg
272 KB, 562x535
>>73448315
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZCsfyaOGdw
he looks like he is screaming on the inside
>>
Cash for Clunkers and especially the Beer Summit where some of the most retarded things he did.
>>
>>73451404
topcringe
>>
>>73448315
This one desu
>>
>>73450550
kek
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SV1sxq8mqvA
>>
I guess I have to give him love for his Student Loan Forgiveness Program, in 10 years I can get fully forgiven in my public service job.

Also I liked when he lost that first debate and Romney looked like he finished him but Obama came back strong in the next two and pulled it out.
>>
>>73450973
That's pretty funny tbqh. Either he's acutely aware of how grave such an image would be, or he's an imbecile.

In fact, that picture sums up his whole two terms. I could never tell if his calmness was out of a reticent knowledge that his demeanor affects how the world sees itself (like how he refuses to identify terrorism), or if he was just a bumblefuck.
>>
>>73454754
He lacked a father figure and grew up under a pedophile. He requires public vindication. That's why you only see him feeling natural when he works a crowd that agrees with him.
>>
>>73454522
I like how he pauses before saying "uncle", like "oh yeah, that's the guy".

But his mom was white as snow so more probable he had relatives in WWII.
>>
File: cFoHq1o.gif (495 KB, 464x262) Image search: [Google]
cFoHq1o.gif
495 KB, 464x262
I actually did enjoy his condescension when responding to hecklers or questions he thought were stupid. It was kind of funny and he had a bit of comedic timing.
>>
>No mentions of Tray Tray being like his son

Come on /pol/.
>>
>>73448315
I like how he got a nobel peace prize and immediately opened up his black book and starting doing shady shit
>>
>>73448315

Youtube shilling aside, ERB and similar parodies are the only thing that honestly sticks out in my mind. Plus, I guess he gets some credit for making social media presence a must for prolific politicians.

Imagine how this board would be if Obama originally responded to Twitter the way John McCain did in the early primaries back around 07
>>
>Trayvon
>You didn't build that
>Cool clock Ahmed
>The time he played Hot Potato with Hillary for responsibility regarding the attack on the Benghazi embassy
This is what this president will be remembered for.
>>
>>73457778
how did mccain respond? i was 17 and shitposting on /b/ in 2007
>>
Oh and all those times he bowed to every other national leader and they're all looking at him like "wtf is this guy doing"

Like Saudi Arabia
and Japan
and China
and just about everybody else
>>
File: paid shill.png (233 KB, 1528x896) Image search: [Google]
paid shill.png
233 KB, 1528x896
Where is that Canadian shill who always posts those infographs about how great Obama is? He's usually here by now.
>>
>YOU DIDN'T BUILD THAT
>>
>>73452111
how did she refuse?
>>
>>73458252
I don't know but I'd like some more infographs from killtherepublicanslol.com
>>
>>73448315
When he campaigned for re-election and said, "The Republicans' plan is for dirty air and dirty water, and they want children, the elderly, and people with autism and down-syndrome to fend for themselves."
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.