[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is weed doesn't make you a liberal beta, why are all of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 900x900
Is weed doesn't make you a liberal beta, why are all of the legal areas like amsterdam and oregon full of lefty fags?
>>
Because evangelicals stole the republican party. Stupid short sighted victory...and I'm a Christian.
>>
>>73448024
this i know tons of 20 somethings who want to be conservitve but hate christ fags
>>
Happier kinder people tend to be more left
>>
File: 4L_qKDM8zvd.jpg (40 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
4L_qKDM8zvd.jpg
40 KB, 480x360
It's the culture that has developed out of it, the whole peace love and acceptance bullshit. I'd assume most of them follow that pay because they're sheep who can't decide for themselves what to believe. That being said,
I think it can be enjoyed in a less faggoty manner
>>
>>73448086

Conservatism is just a loser's philosophy - it seeks to only conserve the degradation of humanity by the Lefitsts. Being a war-mongering reactionary traditionalist is much more interesting and fulfilling.
>>
>>73448024
This, I'm conservative but the religious shit is a large barrier that's hard to overcome. Creating laws based on the Bible isn't a far stretch from creating laws based on the Koran. Keep religion out of politics.
>>
>>73448213
This, not much left to conserve, so traditionalism and wiping out enemies is much more appealing than being conservative and on the defensive. See a problem react and deal with it accordingly.
>>
>>73448441
>>73448213
*tips*
>>
>>73447774
all drugs make you like that.
>wahhh life isn't fair
fuck you
>>
>>73447774
SINCE WHEN DID RON JEREMY TURN INTO A WIGGER?
>>
>>73447774
Most "conservatives" are just bland brainwashed neocon cucks. These are the type of people that vote cruz mind you
>>
File: dirtyharry.jpg (5 KB, 168x202) Image search: [Google]
dirtyharry.jpg
5 KB, 168x202
>>73450099
Fuck you that's my wife's son. Ron Jeremy is the father.
>>
>>73447774

Correlation/causation OP. Weed doesn't MAKE you think anything. Those people already had those beliefs and just moved to an area where they could smoke legally as well.

I'm tired of issue-bundling. Just because support one issue doesn't mean you support others.

>>73448201

A lot of people just pay lip service to that stuff to get more weed.
>>
>>73450376

I'm so glad Cruz dropped out. It's not not seeing the "TRUE CONSERATIVE!" shitposting here, it was everywhere else too.
>>
>>73448164
Believe it or not, conservatives are happier than liberals...

They also give more to charity too.

http://nyti.ms/M6Myqe
>>
>>73447774
Liberal betas are attracted to the weed culture. Marijuana didn't do anything to them, they were like that before they started.
>>
>>73447774
Can someone explain something to me?
The other day some people on /pol were talking about that pot head and said to watch his "torture dab" video.
I watched it and had no idea what was going on. He inhaled all the smoke and instantly started sweating like mad, it looked like he was about to die.
What the fuck was happening to his body?
>>
Shit man I buy an ounce every 8 days or so and Im red pilled as fuck. I workout go to uni full time work and was in the Navy before hand. I just enjoy smoking bud. My stoner friends are a mixed bag mostly middle of the road type guys, they all work and or go to school. I dont understand why pot is associated with lefties, I can say that most pill heads I know are extreme left also
>>
>>73448024
fuck off christ tard. why can't 4chan give you fags your own board so you can get the fuck off of /pol/ with pedophile cuck shit
>>
Me and my friends smoke alot of weed and we hate muslims and leftists
>>
>>73447774
Why do people who dont care about the destruction of the future do drugs?

hmmm real tough question
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 640x593) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 640x593
>>73447774
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 615x793) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 615x793
>>73451420
>>
>>73447774
have you ever been to oregon?
our eastern side is pretty conservative
>>
>>73451420
THC overload.

I'm all for the legalization of marijuana, but hash oil and "dabs" are a totally different subject. Concentrating that much THC can do some insane shit to your body. The method of making it is very dangerous too. It's really hurting the legalization movement overall.
>>
>>73453176
spotted the 12 year old.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.