[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OK /pol. I have a rant that needs ranting. Be me , 24, took a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 1461976037227.jpg (44 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1461976037227.jpg
44 KB, 600x338
OK /pol. I have a rant that needs ranting. Be me , 24, took a few years of normal college and then decided to pursue dream of being chef. Just finished culinary school this winter. Get 0 and I mean 0 responses about positions. Finally get one from very nice high end classy esque American restaurant. Pay is 15 an hour as pantry chef. Aka I make salads and desserts ad walk around looking like I'm useless the rest of the time because life. Whatever I think life is good. On the road to getting dream job. Qeue this week. Fucking Chad walks in. Friday around noon. Just about to be the first rush of the year. Only 3 people working kitchen and I'm confused, usually 4 for fridays. He's in shorts and a white t shirt long ass beard and hair groomed. Walks up to our boss they talk whatever boss points to me, he walks over and introduces himself says he's gunna be working in the kitchen now that he's off college. (Holy shit I'm moving to the next station yes) start explaining the station and what he has to do. He chuckles and says no this is my 5th year here I work here in the summer. Walks behind the line. I think OK he's going to work fry. Nope. Fucking head chef greets him with a hug, all the Spanish in the restaurant start literally yelling the Spanish version of his name and that he's back. I'm now thinking OK wtf is going on. The Spanish dont even acknowledge me. The head chef literally moves off to Sautee , the Sautee drops down to fry and he settles down behind the grill and the ticket machine and immediately gets to work. The kid is flawless. Biggest rush I had ever seen that day/ night. I'm talking 5x the numbers we had over the winter. 0 fuck ups. Same thing over the next two days. The head chef explains to me that he's the only one who can handle that station during the summer months because he's young or some shit. The guy eventually starts talking to me during slow times and in the mornings. Here's where my anger laments into a fucking steam. He's only 21. Cont.
>>
>Cont.
no stop

Nobody is reading a goddamn wall of text. Try again later with more forethought.
>>
>>73446876
I would've read this if it were green.
>>
Greentext please
>>
Stop crying and use your skills where you will make some money and be appreciated. I assume you know how to make food so start you own damn business.
>>
File: 1462286683059.gif (3 MB, 400x378) Image search: [Google]
1462286683059.gif
3 MB, 400x378
He says he got the job one day when he was 16, literally walked in wearing a wife beater and shorts. Asked if they were hiring and they said OK here's where your working. No interview or resume just walked in and started working. He just graduated college with an engineering degree or some shit. Says he has a job offer that will wait for him through a union in the city making 46 an hour to do nothing. He's actually pushing it off to after the summer because he owes the owner and the restaurant to him getting through college. Apparently the owner gave him a 0% loan for college that he payed off by his 2nd year in college. He says he makes more than if he just went to the city. He works from 10 am to about 8pm in the kitchen, doesn't even fucking change, goes out in the chef shirt thing and an apron and fucking bartender the busiest bar in the restaurant (front bar when it's cold or raining outside if it's nice) and makes over 1000 a night. He fucking sleeps I shit you not slept until about 12:30 every day from 10 am and got paid. He makes fucking 35 an hour in the kitchen. I make 15. What the fuck. So the point of this thread is why did I fuck up and get some shit education and not even be as far along as this kid who's younger than me and a general (where did you fuck up in life to be a pol fuck.) God damn I am mad.
>>
>>73447218
>>73447298
I can't greentext cuz phone and angry. Just typed it now.
>>
>>73446876
Just be happy for what you do have and strive to always do your very best at all times. Why are you obsessing over this guy?
>>
You literally just got cucked. by life. Like no exaggeration you were cucked by life man. I hope this dude takes your girlfriend and fucks her in the freezer while you sit there and toss salads with your shitty degree faggot.
>>
>>73447729
Because my goals for life crashed down around me because of this fucking kid. Imagine spending the entirety of your life trying to get something and some fag got already has it 3 years before you and doesn't even want it.
>>
>>73447745

y u mad though bro?
>>
>>73447844
because he thought a degree in food was a valuable investment of his time. Atleast I'm STEM and on the track to being the bull to his cuck.
>>
>>73447745
>takes your girlfriend and fucks her in the freezer
Lock the freezer door.

BETA UPRISING
>>
>>73446876

Did I just wander onto livejournal or someshit?
>>
>>73448325
I wanted other poltards to post about their successes or ultimate failures in life. And the road that led them to being pol. This made me hate my life just a little bit more.
>>
It's capitalism you cuck. He was given an opportunity and proved he could excel.

Stop whining and elevate your game or you will be making salads forever like the fucks up that you are.
>>
File: y4GT-sL7.jpg (42 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
y4GT-sL7.jpg
42 KB, 512x512
>Chad

This is /x/ tier thinking but I sincerely believe that the Chads of the world have some sort of aura or universal Chad magic that God/universe gave them. There is just something about Chads that make them appealing. Something that wants you to be their friend, or, for the Beta's of the world, i.e., resent them.

But a more natural explanation would be that Chads are handsome, charismatic, and friendly. How can you not like them? Unless you're a Beta. There are studies that tall, handsome men are more likely to be intelligent. Chads know how to get what they want by virtue of their high IQ.

Beauty and brains DO go together! Study claims good-looking men and women have higher IQs
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1347651/Attractive-people-higher-IQs-Beauty-brains-DO-together.html#ixzz487N7KmI3
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
>>
>>73448523

Oh... well yeah... you were fucking stupid to waste your time.

Personally after a year in Junior college, saw academia as the fraud that it is, went out into the world, lied when I needed to about academics (no one gives a fuck in reality desu) and now long story short I live a dream life in the country with my own home and mini-ranch.
>>
Learn to greentext stories and try again
>>
>>73446876
>>73448262
>>
>>73448687
When the sadness sets in that I'm 5'8" and this dude was easily half foot taller than me and literally a Chad looking guy to the letter. Memes don't even do it justice man. I'm gunna kill myself by the end of the summer I just know it.
>>
Cool story bro. This isn't facebook.

>>73446876
>>73447403
Let me guess, you got taken for a ride by one of those aggressive, for-profit schools that overcharge?

Newsflash hombre: connections mean a lot. And it's not unjustified; you've already said he works hard and works long hours.
>>
>>73449060
Pretty much. I'm 35k in debt from just the culinary school and about 50 from normal college. And Idk man I guess I didn't know him the whole time he's been here but. Still seems like he gets off easier than any one else. In 3 days our boss and legit told us all to fix certain things and shit and all this except him. The boss literally seems to brown nose him and not the other way around. In only 3 days I could post more about this bulls hit but I wont.
>>
>>73447840
If he had his break you can have yours. I was fixing phones for some prick, went to spy on another phone repair store, they offered me a full time job and now I'm buying the business from them

If you dwell on the successes of others you'll never realize when you have an opportunity to succeed yourself.

Also you got memed by the education jew, experience is 100x more important than education and they were able to shape his experience from day 1 to suit their kitchen.

Call centers prefer people off the street as opposed to educated folk because the average normie follows directions better and won't 'do their own thing'
>>
File: 1452022787161.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1452022787161.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>73446876
>>73446876
I started at 19 washing pots and have been a Chef since I was 24 OP.

Just got home from work.

sorry you fell for the culinary school meme.
>>
>>73446876
why don't you get a job at Wendy's i've heard they make over 130k a year and get big dicks.
>>
You're not as far ahead as this one person but you are still miles ahead of other people. Don't let /pol/ trick you into thinking you have to be the six foot, 150 IQ, Aryan ideal to be worthy to live, pass on your genes, or feel good about yourself.
>>
>>73447403
Its like you never realized you actually need elite skills to make a lot of money in a craft industry
>>
>>73450464
The only non shitty thing I've taken from this thread.
>>
>>73448687
but is the opposite true? ive grown up being told i am super intelligent but i am also very ugly.

am i actually really stupid and self deluded?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.