[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Raised-Fist Photo by Black Women at West Point Spurs Inquiry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 07WESTPOINT-facebookJumbo-v2[1].jpg (103 KB, 834x436) Image search: [Google]
07WESTPOINT-facebookJumbo-v2[1].jpg
103 KB, 834x436
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/07/us/raised-fist-photo-by-black-women-at-west-point-spurs-inquiry.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur

>Giving blacks rights was a mistake.
>Letting women in the military was a mistake.
>>
DaY GUD gurl do nuddin
>>
>>73446155
Wow we even let them into west point now? Fuck the army is cucked so god damn hard. Things really changed since the wars ended.
>>
File: Log in.png (19 KB, 606x515) Image search: [Google]
19 KB, 606x515
Good source, faggot.
>>
You should read the Jezebel article on this. Apparently it's all the fault of the evil White patriarchy that these poor girls have to follow rules.

Find it yourself because I don't know how to pastebin and I won't flood Jezebel with clicks.
>>
File: Adolf Hitler Hitlergruß.jpg (20 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
Adolf Hitler Hitlergruß.jpg
20 KB, 460x288
>>73446155
I don't see what's all that bad about it. It's their right to raise their right fists, just like how it's mine to raise my right arm.
>>
>>73446155

I don't know much about traditional American Military Uniforms but isn't that the Confederate Uniform? Is that still in use?
>>
>>73446650
They don't have the right to make political statements while in a military uniform, I think that's the issue.
>>
>>73446882
It's the West Point cadets uniform, nothing special. These fuckup sheboons will be future LTs who can't read maps (or read anything for that matter) and fuck up soldier comradery
>>
>>73447214
Future quartermasters and adjutant general corps officers.
>>
>>73446155
>average class size 1000
Oh no, this picture of 1.6% of Class of 2016 mean the Army is ruined
>>
>>73447214

>Look up West Point academy
>It's where future officers are trained

Oh god, I know we're fucked and cucked in the UK but at least one thing we don't compromise on is military standards.

They wouldn't even change training standards after a bunch of people died in the process a couple years ago.

The United States Army seems way too bloated and bogged down with people politicising it. It's not looking good desu.
>>
>>73447500
What about those Cadets who share these views and were smart enough to do so off camera. I would argue they're even more dangerous because they have the same toxic outlook and the intelligence to propagate it.
>>
File: tvCSIe2.jpg (184 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
tvCSIe2.jpg
184 KB, 2000x2000
>>73446565
Use incognito mode you god damn useless nigger
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.