[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
bernie rally coming to my home town on Tuesday. What to do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
bernie rally coming to my home town on Tuesday. What to do?
>>
If you want to go for kicks take pics of anything interesting.

But don't go there just to be a fag. It's the wrong battle to fight.
>>
File: image.png (360 KB, 609x356) Image search: [Google]
image.png
360 KB, 609x356
Make this a sign and walk around.
>>
>>73445758
Vote for him.
>>
>>73445980
There are no wrong battles to fight you dumb fuck cuck. Every battle against librurl cancer is righteous.

>>73445758
Dunno, bring a gun and knife and do something fun with them maybe. I obviously don't recommend doing anything illegal, also note the maybe. Shooting into crowd is never good idea and it's not fun. Stop thinking such things.
>>
I might take pics.
>>
>>73446475
That's the difference between war and battle. War is righteous. Battle is strategic.
>>
>>73445758
Get out of town for the day to avoid the clusterfuck that's sure to happen from a bunch of retarded college students who aren't intelligent enough to commute in order to reduce traffic.
>>
>>73445758
bomb it
>>
>>73445758
Go there wearing Trump gear and just peacefully stand holding a sign and record what insults get thrown at you.

If you have a better camera or a mic do impromptu interviews asking outrageous questions about Bernie or Trump.
>>
File: 1462249348223.gif (74 KB, 312x390) Image search: [Google]
1462249348223.gif
74 KB, 312x390
>>73445758
Seduce a hipster girl and fuck her anally.
>>
File: berning.gif (3 MB, 254x348) Image search: [Google]
berning.gif
3 MB, 254x348
>>73445758

Trip him
>>
>>73447016
>on my way to fuck yo sheckels
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.