[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here we can see a great man, a man who won the battle but lose
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Here we can see a great man, a man who won the battle but lose the war, a man who turn his country great again. the other is Trump :)
>>
>>73444861
>Here we can see a great man, a man who won the battle but lose the war, a man who turn his country great again. the other is Trump
KAPPA
>>
Clinton will win. Trump is making too much of a mess for his own good.
>>
>>73444944
I don't give a fuck to Trump, Hitler is the honor by my people ,
kek
>>
>>73444944
stop posting
>>
>>73444861
Trump will win the battle and the war.
>>
>>73444861

>Trump
>losing the war

there's the difference, Trump will win

go eat a coxinha and kill Dilma
>>
>>73445101
lovely
>>
>>73445017
His descendants are probably still living in Brazil somewhere, waiting for their chance.
>>
>>73444944
>>73445101
Dont give up, but its an uphill battle so dont be sad when the unthinkable happens. Also doobs conform
>>
>>73445246
HAHAHAHA, very funny bruh, but i hate coxinha and I hate Dilma too, i like Trump, he's a great man
>>
>>73445341

how the fuck do you hate coxinha? it's delicious.

tenho saudades do brasil. i need to go back again sometime
>>
>>73445272
I'm pure german, but I live in brazil with my family, they come here in 1942
>>
>>73445488
Hahahah, I prefer pão de queijo
>>
>>73445603
>1942
Why did they abandon the fatherland in her hour of need?
>>
>>73445708

perhaps they saw the writing on the wall. Axis was fucked once USA joined in and the initial push into the USSR failed. I wouldn't blame anyone for leaving rather than being butchered and raped by communists.
>>
>>73445708
they had no condition to stay, and they were old , had no way to fight
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.