[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Israeli human rights violations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10
File: palestine-oppression.jpg (27 KB, 350x250) Image search: [Google]
palestine-oppression.jpg
27 KB, 350x250
Since 1967 Israel have been occupying land recognized as not Israel, the blockade on Gaza has been a humanitarian disaster, and treatment of Palestinians in Israel and the West Bank is akin to aparthied. Not to mention that the Israeli's keep sending settlers to live in Palestine, ensuring that the conflict will go on for generations to come, if not centuries.

If you were in charge of world how would you fix Israel anon? I personally say full on occupation by UN to force them off Palestine for good build wall at actual border and keep UN on border
>>
>caring about palestinian mudslimes
not even once
>>
Get rid of Palestinians. Problem solved.
>>
>>73444400
>>73444423
Ok underneath all the /pol/ bullshit you losers to recognize that they're people right? Like even if you don't want Muslims in your country then they should still have their own countries to go to, Like Palestine that was Muslim for centuries but Jews weren't persecuted under Ottomans then West came fucked shit up as per
>>
isreal is a country without reproach, they can do no wrong and cannot be criticized.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 268x159) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 268x159
I want Israel to commit a genocide unlike any that have ever come before it.

I want them to kill ALL the Arabs. Any Jew with some Arab in him? KILL them as well.

I want them to torture every last Arab for months before they finally force them to kill themselves. I want them to feed Muslim children to Wild Boars while their families watch. I want them to inflict a suffering onto those Muslims like the world has never seen.

There is no time long enough for their adequate torture, no flames in hell hot enough for them to burn in.
>>
>>73444612

They should stop starting wars with Israel and they wont keep getting assblasted.

You lose your right to bitch when you start wars.

see: Japan, Germany where the US still occupies foreign lands.
>>
>>73444890
Yeah why do Murica act this way? Is it coz Jews control media/cuntry? Is it because 1/4 of you are Krey Krey Khristians who think God promised Israel to the Jews because bible? Is it because fuck sandmexicans? Just be upfront about it don't act like Israel aren't the ones doing the oppressing nowadays
>>
>>73444612
It's ok they can seek refuge in the UK :^)
>>
>>73444260

Stop supporting them and stay out of it IMO
>>
File: 1462468037218.jpg (76 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1462468037218.jpg
76 KB, 750x750
>>73445438
Honestly fuck muslims.
All they do is start wars and complain after they lose.
>>
>>73445438
>starting wars with Israel
>starting wars

If a country is being occupied the people of that country have a right to resist that occupation, Israel need to fuck off out of the West Bank and stop the blockade, Palestinians will stop the resistance when there is nothing to resist
>>
news flash Israel is the last white collony of course I support them fag.
>>
>>73445691
They can literally get glassed by a nuke.
>>
>>73445643
I'd be fine with taking in refugees anon but we need to solve the underlying conflict
>>
>>73445680
Finally a level headed Murican on this issue!
>>
>>73444260
Why does /pol/ seem to pull a 180 on all it's stances when it starts talking Israel.

Israel should be the supreme nation by /pol/ standards: ethnocentric, WALL, dedicated to the complete annihilation of their arab enemies, state religion.

But talks like a fucking liberal about them "human rights" "oppressive Jews" "poor Arab victims". There are no "human rights" in war, the enemy will use every trick in the book to destroy you and you must do the same if u want to win
>>
>>73444260
>human rights violations

>Palestinians
>human
>rights
>>
>>73445855
Israel is solving it, don't you worry your greasy head.
>>
>>73445735
>Israel is the last white collony
>Israel
>white
>kikes
>>
>>73445913
It's like you didn't even read the comments in the thread or see the flag in OP.
>>
>>73446002
White enough.
>>
>>73445687
Thought you paddies all had a hard on for Palestine
>>
>>73446036
The enemy of my enemy is my friend
>>
>>73445687
>>73445626
>>
>>73444260
why didn't the Palestinians ever start any nationalist movement when the ottoman empire was around they were getting hit by them for years
>>
>>73444260

>treatment of Palestinians in Israel and the West Bank is akin to aparthied

are you seriously claiming that south africa is a more prosperous nation now than it was during apartheid? i don't know about you, but i'd rather be a second-class citizen in a western society than have full rights in an african shithole
>>
>>73446036
by that logic china is much whiter than isreal
>>
File: IMG_5471 (1).jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5471 (1).jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
I went to the West Bank in September last year.

People there probably have a higher standard of living than most other muslim shitholes, apart from those that live in "the zones" which are neither under Palestinian Authority or Israeli control - literally mad max-tier territory with no planning controls on construction, no police, ambulance or fire services, burning barrels everywhere.
>>
File: isr-world (1).gif (18 KB, 698x348) Image search: [Google]
isr-world (1).gif
18 KB, 698x348
>>73444612
If palestinians spent their aid money on things that help instead of tunnels and weapons, they'd be fine.
If palestinions voted for a moderate government, they'd be fine.
If palestinians accepted the offer of a two state solution with 1967 borders, they;d be fine.

There are 100 ways the palestinians could have made things better for themselves but they keep fucking it up.

Fuck them. Move somewhere else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpcEAq9Evps
>>
>>73445958
Yeah right like I trust Israel to care for Palestinians' wellbeing
>>
>>73446221
Doesn't mean they can't be a country why no Kosovo nationalism until late 20th century but your country still recognize them but that is just to piss Russia and the Serbs off
>>
>>73446280
May not be as prosperous for the whitey minority but the overwhelming majority of the population are better off yeah
>>
I'm supposes to care that a bunch of ragheads are getting their land stolen? I'd rather have a Jewish state than another fucking Muslim one.
>>
>>73446500
Just coz Israel pay to give the kike settlers and tourists primo facilities doesn't mean there isn't a two tier system with the Palestinians getting shafted on the reg
>>
>>73446351
I think you may be coming up with your own logic there, bud. Especially when my response was only two vague words.

>>73447223
Wellbeing is not a priority.
>>
>>73446536
Even fucking Hamas have acknowledged Israel's right to exist, it was Netanyahu who said before he was elected 'there will be no Palestine under my watch'
>>
File: Le-Merchant-3.png (282 KB, 1280x471) Image search: [Google]
Le-Merchant-3.png
282 KB, 1280x471
>>73445958
>Israel is solving it, don't you worr
always the fucking burgers who don't "GET IT" that they end up paying for the Jews throat cutting rampages, either in blood or treasure.

Think about ISIS-- how many attacks on Europe? How many attacks on Israel? In fact ISrael is even treating wounded ISIS in their jew hospitals ad then releasing them!

Why do you suppose all this is, burgers
(I shouldn't need to say "INBf MIDF" (there is no such thing btw, there IS a JIDF) but burgers won't waste time finding out there are literally zero muslims where I live.
>>
>>73447502
The point is there is room for a muslim and jew state each and if that happens muslims wont be as pissy at west anymore so less bombs
>>
ISraeli hospitals treating ISIS-- purely out of the goodness of their hearts:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQI9hKQLry8
>>
>>73447735
Giving aid to Israel: Billions of dollars
Damages caused by ISIS: Billions of dollars
Seeing dead muzzies and watching them get butthurt by based Israel: priceless
>>
>>73444260

Let Israel take the high ground.

Its basic military strategy; if an enemy hides behind a barrier to stage his attacks, you take that barrier and use it against him.

Israel is completely justified.
>>
>>73446280
>are you seriously claiming that south africa is a more prosperous nation now than it was during apartheid?
Dumb fuck, who do you think BROUGHT DOWN the "apartheid" gvt? Now, true, Israel sold them some thing at exorbitant prices. Why? Same reason they attacke dthe USS liberty-- they knew they could get away with it.
Slovo, Oppenheimer, Zille, all the big names in bring down apartheid were JEws-- and then, fun fact, over 80% fled to ISrael in between 95 and 97.
>>
>>73447563

>tourists primo faciltiies

I stayed in a place owned by a Palestinian Christian in Ramallah m8.

I was the only non-white person in town. Tourist industry doesn't even exist there except on the Dead Sea - which is Area A controlled by IDF anyway.
>>
File: 1462684237279.gif (2 MB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
1462684237279.gif
2 MB, 500x370
>>73444612
We can learn from Isreal on how to control the mudslime population, the same measures will be needed in Europe soon. Sweden will cease to exists in the coming years unless drastic measures are taken.

Thank god Poland is still strong against the hoards.
>>
File: Le-Merchant-123.png (448 KB, 968x1184) Image search: [Google]
Le-Merchant-123.png
448 KB, 968x1184
>>73447978
>get butthurt by based Israel
With your weapons dumbfuck, with you taking all the risk (if you ever left your mother's basement).
Guess where your tax money goes? To protect the Jews on their airplanes on El al, to protect their airports, to guard them on their trips wherever they go... who guards you idiot while you pay for the JEws?
You are literally "Le American bear."
>>
>>73448416
Why wouldn't I want to lend a hand to our best ally? And I protect myself because I have the second amendment. I see nothing wrong with this.
>>
File: 1462614039964.jpg (42 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1462614039964.jpg
42 KB, 480x360
>>73445499
Because Islam is dangerous for the survival of humanity, it must be stopped and it's followers contained.
>>
>>73448502
>And I protect myself because I have the second amendmen
Some Americans aren't White Trash and need to actually travel in Europe for their job. What of them?
What of the poor prick US colonel and his family killed in Brussels outside NATO? All the other Whites blown apart in Paris and Brussels?
Just answer me this question-- why do you suppose ISIS has never attacked Israel? They are right on the border?
>>
File: 1462691123483.jpg (24 KB, 401x372) Image search: [Google]
1462691123483.jpg
24 KB, 401x372
>>73448858
Just imagine and Islamic dominated world, where thousands of years of progress would be undone and we go back to living in huts and caves worshipping some turban clad pedophile.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.