[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We have an issue. Under the obama administration, we has a soft
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 25
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 539x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 539x960
We have an issue. Under the obama administration, we has a soft marijuana policy, which allowed medicinal marijuana and recreational as well. With Obama out, will a donald trump president shut down this booming marijuana industry?
>>
I really fucking hope so
>>
Obama's administration actually ran into conflict with the states that voted in marijuana with funding and how the banks handled the marijuana money.
>>
legalized marijuana means fewer people in jail for non-violent offences and increased tax revenue

plus freedom

what's the problem again?
>>
Dude...
>>
I really doubt it. Trump is pro-business nationally and local growers could be supported in part of his immigration enforcement. Support local ganja, not Mexicunt green.
>>
>>73443334
I doubt it, and it probably wouldn't be worth the hassle. Governments can't be indecisive like that, shows weakness and inconsistency.

Making it legal than illegal over and over again is just dumb. Once it gets legalized, its going to stay legal for a very long time.
>>
>>73443606
Weed...
>>
I mean, it's gonna be money in the hands of the government vs money in the hands of the cartel.
>>
>>73443600

>muh freedom
>muh taxes

Fuck off lolbertarian shill.

Legalizing marijuana has ruined my state. Noticeable increase in DUIs, more young people smoking, etc.

You don't live in a bubble, your actions effect your community. Legalized marijuana has an adverse effect on the community.
>>
File: image.jpg (173 KB, 2121x1591) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173 KB, 2121x1591
>I love the pot industry, really, I do. I love their ingenuity. These people spend all day growing and developeing while the rest of the world is growing ditch weed. It truily shows that america is great. Everybody is great.
>>
>>73443776
It's also brought millions of dollars in revenue to the government. I don't understand how you equate people being irresponsible as a mass problem. Do you also think alcohol should be illegal? What about cigarettes? Pipe tobacco? Chew?
>>
>>73443776
>more young people smoking

I call bullshit on that one. It's harder to get if it's illegal. A pot dealer doesn't care who he's selling to, a dispensary does.
>>
They can do whatever they want as long as alpha-PHP stays "legal".
>>
>>73443776
Even besides the fact, you can just replace the word marijuana in your post with alcohol and it's still a social problem you're unwilling to address.

Let me guess, you want alcohol banned too?
>>
>>73443334
You can get your computer confiscated by the police for posting a picture like that if someone reports you, happened to my friend.
>>
>>73443884
legal*
>>
>>73443884
Shiggy diggy doo.
Fake ids work easy.
>>
>>73443776
Why should anyone give a flying fuck about a community made up of fucking retards?
>>
>>73443334
Trump seems to be pretty heavy into state rights so he'd probably just leave it up to them.
>>
>>73443334

Trump is pro-business, and there is profit to be had. The decision was already made and more states left right and center are dropping the bullshit and legalizing.

Less for La Raza-bait cartel scum. More for the economy and for tax revenue. I will continue to support it's legalization.

But really, threads like this are the reason no-one is taking the right seriously. It is also why large chunks of the right are turning lolbertarian.
>>
>>73443776
If you want to police people's consuming habits you should focus on alcohol, nicotine, and prescription pills, which actually have adverse effects. Or you could mind your own business and allow other people to consume what they want.
>>
>>73444010
It's not like a fucking bar ou retard. In all the dispensaries I been to they actually check your license number and make you write your address.
>>
Trump is the most likely candidate to get weed legalized.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/10/29/trump-wants-marijuana-legalization-decided-at-the-state-level/
>>
>>73444010
And these hypothetical kids with fake hypothetical IDs would use them for booze too. Ban booze or increase vigilance to who you're selling your product to?
>>
>>73443501
>>73443776
>>73443884
Fuck off statists
>>
>>73444253
Dumb ass.
>>
>>73444117
They don't have access to all 50 states licenses number on command. Fake ids do work at weed dispensaries.
>>
>>73444298
So fucking what? Fake IDs are illegal, so combat those, not the adults getting their drug.
>>
>>73443883

People being irresponsible isn't a mass problem? That's news to me.

Alcohol, unlike marijuana, has become a cornerstone of most cultures. If it was possible, I'd advocate for it, but it isn't.

>inb4 attempts to conflate the prohibition of alcohol with the drug war, despite very obvious differences between the two.

Cigarettes are completely different, there's a case to be made for criminalizing them if we had universal health insurance. That being said, cigarettes don't cause car accidents like alcohol or marijuana.

>>73443884

A dispensary does care. So long as you're over 21, you can buy pot. Colorado has seen, over and over, people buying marijuana from dispensaries, and selling it (Which is still illegal). More availability directly translates to more people having the ability to sell it to minors.

>>73443974

>Marijuana has a similar place in culture to alcohol.
>>
>>73443776
Yes, because no one in the history of ever smoked and drove when it was illegal right? Right?

Same with young kids smoking, they would never do such a thing. But now that it's legal for people of a certain age it's all the rage with them...

http://www.samhsa.gov/data/sites/default/files/report_2121/ShortReport-2121.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/12/18/legal-weed-having-little-effect-on-teen-marijuana-use-federal-data-shows/
>>
Ahh poor faggot didn't get into the industry when the getting was good?
>>
>>73443600
Why you assume drug dealing is not violent?
>>
>let's ban things that are potentially dangerous or harmful to the community
Alright, lets. We'll start with guns...
>>
>>73444098

Those are all problems. Just because those are problems, doesn't mean we should overlook, or be okay with marijuana.
>>
>>73444415
Marijuana use has gone down in the past two decades for people below 18.
>>
>>73444415
>Hates potheads
>cant do shit about it
fucking kek man i hope you rage face yourself to death
>>
>>73443686
LMAO
>>
>>73443334
americas gdp growth last quarter was 0.5%. what positive affect has this "booming" industry had on the economy?
>>
File: 1302764858896.jpg (13 KB, 278x278) Image search: [Google]
1302764858896.jpg
13 KB, 278x278
>>73444644
Wait til the fucktard figures out people still do coke. Man is he gonna be mad.
>>
File: smuganimeface24.jpg (55 KB, 900x810) Image search: [Google]
smuganimeface24.jpg
55 KB, 900x810
>implying marijuana legalisation combined with the Trump policy of taking jobs back from overseas and giving them to your fellow country men wouldn't be an economic powerhouse.
>>
>>73443334
>will a donald trump president shut down this booming marijuana industry?
No because Trump wants medical marijuana legal at the federal level and wants to leave recreational legalization up to the states
>>
>>73444298
They don't? Assuming you're an expert on how it works?
Let me break this down for you.
Every time you go, they take note. These people watch you like a hawk because they know every tom, dick, and Harry are on their ass waiting for them to fuck up. You walk in a door and you're at a counter. This is your secretary. They will take your ID, name, phone, and every other information they can. Then they will mark on their computers how much times you been in. Then you wait. When the budtender is open, another magnetitized lock door will open. You walk through there and talk to the bud tender about what you want. You pay. Then you leave.
Also, fake IDs are illegal. These people can spot a fake from a mile away. They basically background check you every visit to make sure you're not fucking lying because the first time they sell underage, the government and people like you will be after them, wanting to shut them down.
>>
>>73444644

Eh, I used to report stoners to the school police anonymously all the time, nobody suspected it was me.

Thanks to people posting things on kikebook, I also have the satisfaction of reporting people who grow marijuana illegally to the police as well.

It's legalized, and that's a mistake, but there's still enough laws surrounding it that I can have some satisfaction out of fucking over degenerates.
>>
>>73444533
Dealing drugs in and of itself is not violent. It's just an exchange of goods. I think violence associated with drug dealing would decrease if drugs were commercially available, because legal vendors face regulations that street dealers don't.
>>
>>73443334
>With Obama out, will a donald trump president shut down this booming marijuana industry?

why the fuck would he? last I checked he isn't a Pat Robertson 700 Club Christian conservative running on moral values.

actually I take that back. even fucking Pat Robertson supported decriminalization!
>>
>>73444739
This is the guy that was told "if you do everything you're supposed to, you'll eventually have LOTS of friends!"
>>73444824
Implying the police do anything more than give the person a 200 fine to get you to shut the fuck up.
>no one likes you, get over it :P
>>
>>73444415
Marijuana has been smoked longer than we've been making alcohol. It's a naturally occurring plant. It's steeped itself in thousands of years of recorded human history.

>A dispensary does care.

I just said that.

>Colorado has seen, over and over, people buying marijuana from dispensaries, and selling it (Which is still illegal). More availability directly translates to more people having the ability to sell it to minors.

And the same isn't for booze as well? I could have sworn I had to get adults to buy my booze when I was a teenager growing up. Weird huh?
>>
File: wook17.jpg (28 KB, 428x285) Image search: [Google]
wook17.jpg
28 KB, 428x285
>>73443334
i used to be for legalization until i realized weed addicts want EVERYONE to smoke and hate people who want clean lungs and clean life

it's absolutely disgusting

pic related will be the guy warping your children's minds to give thousands of their monies to drug pushers and producers

ironically these communist morons perpetuate one of the most damned capitalist systems ever

it's really amazing
>>
>>73444415
Marijuana has also been a corner stone in many civilizations too you fucking retard. You'd advocate for something that kills roughly three thousand people a month, but not for something that doesn't? Show me the statistics that say marijuana kills people. You can't. What about prescription meds? Those get in he hands of people everywhere, yet you fail to mention them. You would rather put money in the hands of the cartel than in the hands of the state and business owners. Because Al Capone made his fortune that way. And your little inb4 is dumb because you can't negate an argument logically using that.
You deserve a gold medal for those mental gymnastics,
>>
>>73445068
i honestly feel bad for you if this is a constant problem. why don't you try living somewhere with better people? Or perhaps try... not listening?
>social retardation
>>
>>73444919

A $200 fine is still a $200 fine.

>>73444998

>Marijuana has been smoked longer than we've been making alcohol. it's natural, etc.

Yes, but you're ignoring the fact that marijuana is not a cornerstone of Western culture when it comes to recreation. Alcohol is.

>Isn't it the same for booze as well.

The types that are attracted to dispensaries are completely different from the types that go to the liquor store.

There' a problem with adults buying alcohol for minors, but there's actual money to be made in reselling marijuana.

And again, just because something is broken, does not mean we should break it further.
>>
>>73443334
Someone hasn't looked up trumps stance on drugs...

Pro tip: he said it ain't the federal governments job and it'll be up to the states. My boy doesn't 420 blaze it but he says its cool if you do.
>>
>>73445220
So because it's a cornerstone of Western culture it's fine to drink yourself to death?

Why are you against marijuana exactly? Because if you're fine with alcohol killings thousands of people every year then you're not really invested in the reasons why it SHOULD be illegal, but isn't for the very simple reason that people are free to choose what they can drink and not drink.

You're not making a very good case for your argument exactly.
>>
>>73444139
This Trumps own words

https://youtube.com/watch?v=PWIQhDbs1g8
>>
>>73445068
>I want muh snoflakes sheltered from baddies
>I don't want to teach them how to be smart and make smart decisions

Never breed
>>
File: 1462402052125.jpg (77 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
1462402052125.jpg
77 KB, 800x522
>>73444713
>>73443686
>>73443606
>>
>>73445220
gotta tell ya man. cops really hate people like you more than the druggies. distracting them from their actual job. If ya wanna solve the problem, why not try knocking on the door?
Do you call your mom when you're sad?
Does someone remove bugs from your home?
be honest.
>>
File: 1453700108619.png (575 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
1453700108619.png
575 KB, 1000x500
>>73445068
>pic related will be the guy warping your children's minds
What, you plan to let someone else parent your kids? What kind of loser are you, seriously?
>>
>>73445220
Everyone I seen in a dispensary is a guy or women well over the age of 50. Please shut the fuck up because you have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>73445357
He probably invested all his jew gold in the prison industry
>>
>>73445412
He got bullied and was never allowed to hang out and smoke weed with them, so he does this shit to spite them thinking he will feel better.
>>
File: 1452710478208.jpg (1 MB, 3692x2583) Image search: [Google]
1452710478208.jpg
1 MB, 3692x2583
>>73445374
>Leave it up to the states

Good answer...there are far bigger issues than Weed legalization and as for me if I want to smoke weed im gonna do it whether it's legal or not.
>>
All drugs but weed should be legal. Anyone caught with a seed or flake on their clothes should be executed on the spot.
>>
File: 2016-05-08-19-50-33-1777891492.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-08-19-50-33-1777891492.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>>73444824
When are you gonna be an hero? No one has ever liked you. The small boost of endorphins you get from snitching makes you feel like youre in control, but its not making your life any better.
>>
>>73444824
god damn you sound like the guy I used to beat up in highschool
>>
File: 859943.png (519 KB, 656x720) Image search: [Google]
859943.png
519 KB, 656x720
>>73445711
>The small boost of endorphins you get from snitching makes you feel like youre in control
Now now anon, that's HIS drug of choice. Who are we to tell him he can't get high at taxpayer's expense?
>>
File: Commies.jpg (26 KB, 580x323) Image search: [Google]
Commies.jpg
26 KB, 580x323
>>73445374
Does this mean he will repeal the SCOTUS ruling on gay marriage since it infringes on States rights?
>>
>>73445711
eh, let him be. he'll inevitably be able to go "seee i told you guys" as a crack dealer shoots him for his watch as he goes "i'm calling the cops man"
>>
>>73445193
trust me when i say this: the communists want everyone addicted to drugs and also want to worship the very mongrel dogs that mug them at night.

the multicultural hellhole that /pol/ envisions is not far away. it's here.
>>
>>73446009
>using drugs
>being addicted to drugs
enjoy your ritalin you fucking communist
>>
File: 1462582329192.png (462 KB, 805x677) Image search: [Google]
1462582329192.png
462 KB, 805x677
>>73446009
>Addicted to weed
>>
>>73446009
actually i have more to say to you in particular, pseudo-pedro. Let's see if you can examine this logic.
>hates state control
>wants state to control
kys, learn to think on your own before telling others how.
>>
Honestly, can we just let the "noo weed is the devils plant " meme die? Younger people are going to smoke but not because it's legal or illegal but because it is seen as the "cool" thing to do in society now. who fucking cares, let the potheads smoke their life away. it means less competition for jobs, girls are more likely to sleep around thus having the amount of 30-year-old virgins decreased plus it's much safer, buying from a dispensary than your local street dealer who probably gives no fuck about what they're selling as long as they get paid.
>>
>>73446009
This is actually pretty true. Keep in mind that what allowed the 60s counter-culture to happen was widespread drug use that made people retarded.

>>73446172
>yo dude I can give up anytime lmao
>>
>>73446278
fucking this. much bigger problems in this world of ours.how about we
>solve more than 20% of murders first
>>
>>73445068
>hate people who want clean lungs and clean life
Portugay
>>
>>73446062
i use 0 drugs, i don't drink even a drop of soda
i don't even use ritalin, what the fuck
that just proves how normalized drug abuse is in america

dying of prescription opiods and shit
giving kids ritalin
jesus christ

>>73446172
>weed is not addictive
>lets let 15 years old blaze it all day
>what can possibly go wrong
>>
>>73446278
But you're still heavily invested in the "stoner meme."
>>
I'd rather the government stay out of regulating plants, entirely. They're trying to squeeze tobacco to death right now, too.
>>
>>73446546
>what can possibly go wrong

Empty pockets and full stomachs has always been my experience with getting together with your buddies and puffin on some puff.
>>
>>73446427
>lives in australia
>>73446546
>doesnt believe people should be able to fuck their own lives up, he wants the government to do it also:
dodged the question faggot, how do you think government control is going to grant you your freedom from government control?
>>
>>73446573
So fucking much this. Most of the smokers I know, are normal people with careers, go to school, have social lives. Because I don't associate with literal stereotypes.

>>73446546
>Cannabis is now legal for adults over the age of 21
>That means 15 year olds can legally smoke.
KYS
>>
>>73443334
trump is a business man. cannabis makes money. if anything, he will find a way to tax it federally. and he will relegalize industrial hemp. he should, at least.
>>
>>73446256
my opinion is not state controlled
i can shit on drugs whenever i want

like I can organize a boycott of shitty fast food and sugar soda because it makes people diabetic and fat

it takes 0 government effort

i don't believe in mindless legislation, i believe in a common morality
>>
>>73446278
I hit a bong until I passed out the other night and I think we should totally legalize weed not because I like it, but because anyone too weak-minded to stop doing it every day deserves the rewards they'll get as a lower-functioning member of society. It's going to be a week before I can think normally again which is why I never smoke more than once a month.

Anyone without this sort of basic self control deserves to become a druggie loser
>>
File: kaiser-wilhelm-ii.jpg (110 KB, 730x389) Image search: [Google]
kaiser-wilhelm-ii.jpg
110 KB, 730x389
>>73445969
>>
>>73443883
>more money=better people
>>
>>73446828
okay, well do it over there. see how many people stand with you
dont forget your picket sign, wouldnt want someone to not know what the fuck you're on about.
>>
File: DPRK1992.png (4 MB, 848x1758) Image search: [Google]
DPRK1992.png
4 MB, 848x1758
>Reminder that Soros heavily supports it's legalization.

https://www.rt.com/usa/soros-mpp-times-marijuana-189/

>And if you dont trust the Russians

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/2/billionaire-george-soros-turns-cash-into-legalized/?page=all
>>
>>73443501
Why?
>>
>>73447002
>reminder that people in the business of making money off of the masses do actually want people to make money.
if soros is that much of a threat to you, get a gun and kill him why not?
>>
>>73443334
Lmfao. Weed is going to be legalized you STUPID BITCH
>>
>>73447126
This.
>>
File: 1320736444563.jpg (149 KB, 1109x720) Image search: [Google]
1320736444563.jpg
149 KB, 1109x720
SMOKE A-PHP
JERK OFF
WITHER AWAY
PARTY HARD
>>
>>73446845
lol wat
>>
>>73447126
Because I'm not an Idiot faggot who wants to martyr him to the left.
>>
>>73447310
i seemed to miss the press conference where the left actually supported him.
show me one example of how this would be the case.
>>
>>73443334
He's already stated he's for federal decriminalization, and letting the states decide on medical or legalization afterwards.

If anything, the end of federal raids of state-legal marijuana shops and dispensaries will invigorate the industry.
>>
File: Congraguashuns.png (178 KB, 1190x906) Image search: [Google]
Congraguashuns.png
178 KB, 1190x906
>>73447381
Why are you a leftist who hates him?
>>
>>73444415
Wtf? Your post is totally nonsense
>>
>>73447628
thought so.
>0 argument to not go kill soros
come on, you know u want to
>>
>>73443776

theres probably more people travelling your state to smoke it hence it looks like more people smoke it
>>
>>73443334
>Everyone finally fucks off from Denver

I wish he would.
>>
>>73447628
If the left is supporting Soros he's not doing his job very well now is he?
>>
>>73444415
>That being said, cigarettes don't cause car accidents like alcohol or marijuana.

I can personally attest to that being bullshit. Distracted drivers cause many crashes. And I've seen cases where people got distracted over cigarettes and crashing their fucking car. At least a few different cases.

Some of them burned themselves, others just got distracted finding them, or lighting them, etc.

Also DUI will still be illegal even with cannabis being legal.
>>
>>73448033
how about we stop pretending we can do anything to stop people from being dumbasses with cars?
you realize you could get rid of ALL drugs and they would huff gas like the abos right?
>>
File: 1415161709153.png (293 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
1415161709153.png
293 KB, 500x501
>>73448132
Moraltards will win the drug war when getting high stops being fun.
>>
>>73448343
>implying they wont find something else to bitch about
>>
why do doctors just give out med cards over little shit like headaches
>>
File: MARYLAND.jpg (244 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
MARYLAND.jpg
244 KB, 720x720
WARNING: BEWARE OF STATIST WEEDFAGS WHO WILL HAVE THIS PLANT BANNED IN ORDER TO HAVE THEIRS LEGALIZED.

THEY CANNOT BE TRUSTED
>>
File: 1316222587962.png (165 KB, 562x490) Image search: [Google]
1316222587962.png
165 KB, 562x490
>>73448681
Cokehead here.
Over my my dead and snow-covered body.
>>
File: Trump'sFucks.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Trump'sFucks.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
NO DRUGS

NO ALCOHOL

NO CIGARETTES
>>
>>73443334
no he'll leave it to the states
>>
>>73443334
we have a soft policy.... not "we has a policy"... stupid american
>>
>>73448857

Thank you for your support.
>>
File: 1458523953160.jpg (382 KB, 2992x995) Image search: [Google]
1458523953160.jpg
382 KB, 2992x995
>>73448966
NO Caffine
NO PAIN PILLS
NO COUGH MEDICINE
NO RUBBING ALCOHOL
NO SUGAR
NO FAT
NO MEAT

HOW ABOUT NO YOUR A FAGGOT
>>
File: this one likes Purina.jpg (103 KB, 500x449) Image search: [Google]
this one likes Purina.jpg
103 KB, 500x449
>>73448966
NO BANNED GOODS

PROPER BUSINESS AND ENTERPRISE

COMMIES GET FUCKED
>>
File: Dank Souls.jpg (114 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
Dank Souls.jpg
114 KB, 960x1280
>>73443334
Leave my dank nugs out of this faggot
>>
>>73443334
Dude, fighting the war on drug is useless, the most we can do at this point is decriminalization or legalization for the harmless ones and retain current laws for hard drugs
>>
File: 1429936878556.jpg (112 KB, 785x709) Image search: [Google]
1429936878556.jpg
112 KB, 785x709
>>73449366
using the cable company shity jewish made router/modem shelkle machine
>not just buying your own router/modem so you can torrent your way to savings for peace
>>
>>73445378
Kids are surely smart and wise in your world.
And more if the society lures them, also their friends can do it too.
>>
>>73449559
I own that router you fucking autist.
>>
File: 1452910267425.jpg (284 KB, 1075x850) Image search: [Google]
1452910267425.jpg
284 KB, 1075x850
>>73449605
looks like the shit tastic xfinity brand router

hows the weed ?
>>
>>73449700
Pretty good desu
>>
>>73443776
I hate conservacucks
>>
>>73443334
Hopefully yes.
Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.